It's Raining

A Kiss In The Rain

Ken, Hongbin, and Hyuk was sitting on the couch in the living room playing video games.

Leo checked his phone to see what time it was. "Oh? It's 2 pm already. Shouldn't Ken be out by now?" Leo asked himself. Leo usually cared for Ken more than others after their debut. He thought Ken was cute and had lots of aegyo.

Today was Ken's Mom's birthday, so Ken had to go back to his hometown to celebrate it with his family in Jayang-dong, Seoul.

Leo went to the living room and told Ken, "Yah, Ken-ah. Don't you have to go back to Seoul today? It's already 2 pm."

"Omo! I almost forgot. I need to buy a cake and a present! OMIGERD! I need help! OTTOKAJI?" Ken panicked. He dropped his game controller on the floor, almost hitting Hyuk's toe. Luckily, he moved it so it wouldn't fall on him.

"Yah, yah! I will help you, just calm down. You said you don't have to be there by 5 pm anyway," Leo volunteered to help so he won't have to hear Ken run around saying, "OTTOKAJI."

After they got ready, they went inside of Leo's car. "Looks like it might rain soon," Leo said softy.

"Then, let's hurry," Ken said. Leo saw that Ken didn't put his seat belt on, so reached over and put it on for him. Their faces were inches apart, and they both noticed but didn't say anything. "Thanks, hyung," Ken thanked and blushed.

"So, where to first?" Leo asked.

"Ummm, well let's pick the present before we get the cake. Mommy said she always wanted a necklace from me, so let's go to the jewelry shop!" Ken said with excitment.

Even though Leo looked serious, he was laughing on the inside from Ken's aegyo.

They found a necklace that was silver and had a diamond on it. After buying it, they took off to the bakery to get a cake. It was white with strawberries on it. Then, they drove off to Seoul to Ken's Mom' house.

As soon as Leo parked the car in front of Ken's family's house, it started raining. "Aww man. Ottokaji?" Ken pouted.

"I'll give you my jacket," Leo offered and Ken thanked him. They both got out the car and ran to the sidewalk.

Leo quickly took off his jacket and put it around Ken's shoulders. He put the hood over his head and zipped it up. They looked at each other without any words. Leo's hands were still on the zipper of the jacket. Their gazes at each other was soft. Ken's heart started beating faster. Leo felt the same. He leaned in closer and the space between them was gone. Ken put his arms around Leo's waist. After they broke apart, Ken started blushing alot. Their hearts were beating fast. They both smiled and Ken hugged Leo and went inside the house.

Leo went back in the car and thought, "So that's what love feels like..." He drove back to Vixx's dorm and came in smiling.

Hyuk and Hongbin was still on the couch playing video games. "Oooh, hyung! Why are you smiling like that?" Hongbin asked.

All he said was, "Ken."

They looked confused, and then finally caught on. Their mouths hung open. "You mean like Ravi-hyung and N-hyung?" Hyuk asked with his eyes wide open. Leo nodded.

The door to N room opened and his head popped out. "Did someone say my name?" N asked with his head peeking out the door.

"No," Hongbin and Hyuk said in unison. He shrugged and closed the door back. "Well, congrats hyung. Finally, the last couple in Vixx has been announced! If the fans ever know about us dating between the group, they'll go crazy like 2pm! In a good way!" Hyuk said.

Leo went into his room and laid on the bed with his hand on his heart.

Hyuk and Hongbin looked at each other and shrugged and then shared a small kiss. But that turned into a small make-out session.

N peeked out his room again and saw them. "YAH!" he yelled as he opened his door hardly. They both parted and blushed and looked down. N rolled his eyes and went back in his room.

After the door closed, they looked at each other and laughed softly. They turned back to the TV and continued playing video games. THE END!


YEP. Can you believe I had a dream like this? If only we could record our dreams and watch it over and over again, ha! The best part of it was that there were subtitles at the bottom of the dream like a show. I don't even think whatever they were saying in Korean was really what the subtitles said. XD