One☂

It Was Raining (hiatus + early ending coming soon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{The First Meeting}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Min Ah looked into the mirror and combed her long dark hair. She ran her fingers through her hair to check for tangles. She glanced at her reflection and tucked loose strands of hair behind her ear. Everyday has been so bland and now the next day has arrived. Min Ah took a deep breath. A phone in the corner of the room started vibrating and playing her ringtone. Her hair swayed behind her as she turned around and answered her phone. 

"Min Ah! Where are you?" Jin Ae, Min Ah's best friend, called.

"What do you want Jin Ae? I'm at home."

"Come here right now, we're going to be late!"

Min Ah sighed and continued to talk, "What's going on?"

"There's a new notice on the campus board!"

Jin Ae is someone who gets's easily excited by the smallest of things. Min Ah couldn't think about what it was this time.

"Jin Ae there's always a notice on the board."

She could hear screams on the other side of the phone.

"Jin the model apparently goes to our college."

"Jin Ae something's come up, I'll meet you there soon."

"Bring an umbrella Min Ah. It's going to rain the entire day."

She hung up and tossed her phone on the couch. That's all anyone talks about lately. Jin the model. It's just Jin and there's no last name or middle name. Just Jin. To Min Ah, he was just another arrogant brat who takes up all the minds of every single girl. "It pisses me off, one guy get's all the attention and we know nothing about him." She took a breath and grabbed her umbrella and bag and left her home.

It was early in the morning but it seemed like noon. Gray clouds created a gloomy atmosphere. A drop of water fell on Min Ah's forehead. "I'm begging the universe that my car will work today and I will not have to take the city bus."

She opened her car door and started the engine. A muffled sound came out and the car , but only for a few seconds. The entire car ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter