Catch & Protect

Don't Say Goodbye

Later That Night

Yoochun:Just you love birds relax we'll set everything up *smiles*

Jaejoong:Oh no i dont like the sound of that *snuggled into yunho*

Yunho:*laughs kisses his forehead*

Junsu:Hey cut us some slack were trying here *laughs*

ChangMin:And don't say we didnt do anything for you guys *smirks winks at them*

Mrs Jung:I see why you guys just can't leave without each other *laughs*

Yoochun:More like yunho hyung and jaejoong hyung cant live without each other

ChangMin:Trust us umma when there with each other its like they're in their own world and we dont even exist *laughs*

Junsu:For example right now *points over to yunjae*

Yunho:Saranghae....saranghae....saranghae *kissing jaejoong all over his face*

Jaejoong:*giggles nuzzles her face into his neck*

Jihye:Now i see where hyung get's his possesivness from its from appa *smiles*

Mr Jung:Ya i am not that possesive *pouts*

Mrs Jung:And that ugly pout *laughs high fives jihye*

Yunho:What is this bully the dominate jungs day before their son get married *chuckles*

Mr Jung:Dont worry son we got each other *pats his back*

Jaejoong:Such a whiney baby don't worry my love i love you full baby and whatever *giggles hugs him tightly*

Yunho:Yahhh *whines*

Jaejoong:*pecks his lips*

Yunho:*grabs jaejoog by the neck and deepens the kiss*

ChangMin:Ahhh ahhh ahhhh stop right there *pushes a hand between their lips*

Junsu:YAH whats with being the yunjae blocker *laughs*

ChangMin:Imma stop them right here before we end up scrubbing this coffee table with disinfect and i change my whole speech to my hyung-deuls *chuckles*

Jaejoong:Speeches *confused*

Yunho:What is this some kind of award show *chuckles*

Jihye:No you know your members *smiles*

Mrs Jung:Its what family do *smiles*

Mr Jung:Just listen to their speeches *smiles*

Junsu:I guess i'm first *smiles clears his throat*

ChangMin:YO DUCK SPEED IT UP before yunho and jae hyung end up giving us a live here 

Yoochun:I wouldnt mind *smirks*

ChangMin:In fact just wait a couple minutes *chuckles high fives yoochun*

Jaejoong:*throws a pillow at changmin*

ChangMin:Ahhhhh *ducks*

Yoochun:*falls to the floor*Evil maknae i shouldnt have falled for his trap

ChangMin:Sorry im just the vice president of yunjae your the president so presidents first *laughs*

Junsu:Back to my speech.......My lovely hyung deul for the years we have known each other and been family to one another this is one day i know ill always never forget for the rest of my life you guys are finally getting to be happy and i just couldnt be anymore thankful it finally happened because you both deserve the best and i want you to know that no matter what this duck dolphin will always stick by your side through thick and think SARANGHAE MR AND MR JUNG MWAH *blows a kiss at them*

Mrs Jung:Ohhhh junsu always the sweet dolphin *smiles*

Yoochun:I guess its my turn now.....Umma Appa WHATS UP ITS THE PRESIDENT OF YUNJAE YOO...MY OTP IS NEVER SINKING....anyways onto mature things...words will never express how happy i am for you two you two are truly like my parents and i couldnt be any happier and grateful that your happiness with each other is here to stay til eternity as you know i am the president no even the life after this you still got me no matter the path we have to go on SARANGHAE JUNG'S *air hugs them*

Mr Jung:Typical yoochun *laughs arm around yoochun*

ChangMin:The maknae is always last...as you guys know im truly not good at words or expressing myself ever but this time im not gonna hold back because there's no words or actions to express how thankful grateful and how much gratitude i have for you both i have so much love and care for you jae yunho hyung you guys mean more to me you were like my parents to me i mean without you two i dont know where i would be and knowing that your guys is love is for ever i couldnt be anymore happier i wish all the best in the marriage because always remeber you have your little maknae here to always protect yunjae til the end just to keep this amazing love story SARANGHAMIDA UMMA APPA *runs to jaejoong and yunho hugs them tightly*

Jihye:I never knew changmin has such a soft side *wiping her tears smiles*

Jaejoong:Ohhh my baby min min *hugging him tightly*

Yunho:Dont worry in sickness and in health during our marriage hyung-deuls will always be here by your side we wont let you guys fall *smiles group hugging*

Jaejoong:Were always going to catch you guys when you fall *smiles*

YooSuMin:And were here to protect you guys *smiles*