Chapter One

Substitute Girl

• Chapter One •

Kyeopta_Maknae

****

* Seulgi *

 

 

 

Sandara and Seulgi are now inside their limousine sitting quietly next to eachother.They are on their way now to their school which is Seoul High,one of the most prestegious school in South Korea.If you're wondering if it is their first day of school,it's big NO.It's been 3 weeks since school started.They are both senior high school student.

 

 

"Dara,are you okay?"Seulgi asked her twin sister,Sandara Park but her sister prefer being called Dara because that is her nickname.She noticed that Dara was holding the books that was on her lap tighly.

 

 

"I'm okay,Unni"Dara answered to her twin sister,Park Seulgi.Dara smiled at her.

 

 

"Are you nervous?"asked Seulgi again.

 

 

"No.Of course not"How could she be nervous?It's their third week in school now.She should have been nervous on their first day of school.Afraid of her bullies,Yoona and Taeyeon.

 

 

"Tell me if Yoona and Taeyeon is bullying you again.I'll report them to the Principal immedietly"Seulgi said,sounding like the older sister even though they are both the same age.But Seulgi always act like an older sister to Dara,she wanted to protect her twin sister.She loved Dara as much as she loved their parents,her friends and her boyfriend.

 

 

"O-okay"

 

 

No one in their school knows that Dara and Seulgi are twin sisters.They're identical twin,meaning they look the same but no one realized that they look like eachother.Seulgi has long black hair that reached at the middle of her back without bangs while Dara has long brown hair that also reached the middle of her back with bangs.Dara wears eyeglasses while Seulgi doesn't.

 

 

When they were almost at their school,

 

 

"Stop the car"Dara suddenly said making Seulgi look at her with curiousity on her eyes.

 

 

"What's wrong,Dara?"Seulgi asked

 

 

"I'll just go from here.I don't want students to see me came out from the car where their Princess is"Dara answered her sister.

 

 

Seulgi can't do anything anymore.Dara wanted it.Beside,Dara's right.Seulgi didn't want her twin sister to become popular like her,she never like being popular in the first place,she hates being popular.

 

 

"Okay.Be careful,Sis.And study well.I love you"that was the word Seulgi always say to Dara before entering their school alone.

 

 

"Ne.Bye,sis"Dara smiled to Seulgi and finally went out of the limousine.

 

 

****

 

 

Dara is now walking to her homeroom class when she bumped into something or someone resulting that the books she was holding fell down to the floor.

 

 

"S-sorry"she apologized immedietly afraid that maybe the person she just bumped to would be mad at her.She was about to pick up her books when a hand grab the books first.

 

 

"Let me help you"judging by the voice,Dara can tell that it was a guy.

 

 

She looked up and was shocked to see a tall guy with blond hair,he was really handsome.No words can describe how handsome this guy is.And this guy is her twin sister's boyfriend,Kris Wu.He's also popular in their school because he's the team captain of the school's basketball team,EXO.

 

 

Dara didn't say anything and let Kris pick up the books for her.

 

 

"Here"he handed her her books and smiled at her.

 

 

"Thank you"she said.

 

 

He stood up and held out a hand for Dara.She just look at it curiously.Kris laughed softly and took Dara's hand and help her to stand up.

 

 

"I gotta go.Be careful next time okay?Bye"he said and then took off.

 

 

She just sighed.At least,Kris is a good man.Like her twin sister.She didn't know Kris personally but she heard a lot from other students that he is a good man and he really love her twin sister,Seulgi.

 

 

****

 

 

Seulgi finally got out of the limousine.She entered the school and was greeted by her friends,Lee Chaerin,Park Bom,Chanyeol and Baekhyun.She has lots of friends but these 4 is her bestfriends.

 

 

"Seulgi!Good morning!!"Park Bom,the doll of the group and one of the noisiest,as usual,greeted her first.

 

 

"Good morning everyone"Seulgi greeted her friends.

 

 

She hugged all her friends.And notice that another one was missing.Her boyfriend.

 

 

"Where're Kris?"she asked and look around hoping to see her boyfriend.

 

 

"He'll be here any minute"Chanyeol,the vitamin of the group,answered.

 

 

They were about to take a step when they noticed a guy with blonde hair,which is dye,walking towards their direction with his hands on his pockets and looking serious.

 

 

"What's wrong with Kris?"Baekhyun asked them.

 

 

"I don't know with that Seulgi's galaxy boyfriend"CL answered.

 

 

"Hey,he's my handsome galaxy boyfriend"Seulgi corrected CL.

 

 

CL just roll her eyes at Seulgi.Lee Chaerin or as what people called her CL.She might look like a girl with a bad attitude but behind it she's a really a good friend and can be childish sometimes.

 

 

When he Kris finally arrived in their place.He immedietly hugged Seulgi being careful not to squezze her.Kris is tall while Seulgi's height just reached his chest.Kris kissed Seulgi's head.

 

 

"PDA!!"Baekhyun and Bom shouted.

 

 

"Will you two shut up?"Kris glared at them.

 

 

"Make us"Baekhyun challenged Kris.

 

 

"Hey hey..Stop it.Don't start here you two.We're in the middle of the school and then students are looking at us."CL said.

 

 

Baekhyun just stick out his tounge to Kris which irritates Kris.

 

 

"Kris stop it okay?"Seulgi said.She's the only one in their group that could control Kris.

 

 

And that was the difference on how Park Sandara and Park Seulgi live.