┋RULES & FAQ ┋

Once Upon a Song
rules
&

faq
SOME RULES WON'T HURT
the story - For you who still have no idea what is this thing, then let me explain. This story basically like a layout shop; you request, you get the thing you want. But instead making layout, I'm making some short story based on the song you requested. Please keep it in mind that I also have life, so if you requested, it's probably need sometimes for me to finish it. This story is only my 'part-time job' here, because I still have bunch of applyfic that need to be taken care of.
the song - I preferred k-pop, not because I'm biased, but k-pop songs somehow opened my imagination with their lyric and music. Ah, is that biased? LOL. Yes, I preferred side track song, not main track. Main track usually got all the attention. Slow music and deep meaning is the best.
the request form - Because I'm a applyfic freak, yes, I do like to make it looks like applyfic. I found it pretty easy to communicate with you using those form. Oh don't worry, it would take long. But I want it neat, ctrl+shift could really help you. Don't forget to turn in your request in the proper way with the right title. Please kindly use the source code for the best result.
the basic information- Yeah, you just need to add it. Please give me at least two links to your preference song. If it has a MV, include it. If no, just make sure you give me a link with the romanization in English. I put a link to YT, I thought you might need it.
the imagination - This is the part where you helping me with the story. It's basically up to you. You can put your preferences characters like idols or actors, anyone. You could always add more if you want to (remember the ctrl+shift rules). And I also need their personality traits, at least 3. But you can just let me choose it for you, LOL.
Like my preference song, I can do my best with angst sad genre, but again, it's up to you to choose any genre you want. I'll try my best.
For the ending, you can just state you want a happy ending or a sad ending, or again, you let me choose what the best for your request.
the last words - This is where you can express yourself, tell me anything you want to tell me. It should be easy right?
the basic - Please act like educated human beings. Any kind of bashing is not allowed here. Let's respect one another.
faq - This part will be updated when I get some questions.
and now you're ready to request, i'll be waiting for your request
 
WAITING LIST