Prized

Prized

When he chose to take Chinese class instead of Germany to be the additional foreign class, he thought this class would be like another literature class. What he didn't think is that he had to learn to write the Chinese instead of only learned to speak the language. At first, he thought, what's the difficulty with Chinese, when he has plenty Chinese friends? Well, not plenty to be exact, but several friends could help him to learn the language nonetheless.

The first few weeks of his class, he was confident enough that he could pass this Chinese 101 class without difficulty, since he got the basic of anything the professor teach in class. The fact is, he could not grasp anything the professor recited or wrote in class every meeting.

When the mid exam result was out, he couldn't even believe his own eyes for he got a big red F big circled on the corner of his test paper. How bad was that? He had Chinese born friends who he could rely on when things like this happened.

After going through his own shock for the big red mark, he went to the said Chinese born friends' dorm room. First, he went to his airheaded yet quite dependable gege, none other than Xixing-ge. Knocking for several times until his knuckle went red, no answer was heard. He assumed that his lovely gege was asleep or composing some music, because he could not be bothered when he did both things. Better the later excuse he made himself believe in his head.

The second person he went to was the other gege. Luhan-ge to be exact. Going to his room, he found Luhan lying on his stomach on the couch. Seeing Luhan drooling with serene depicted on his sleeping face, Chanyeol could only sigh. He left a sticky note to inform Luhan that he needed Luhan’s help to teach him Chinese accompanied by several bribery lines written down, then stick the note on his forehead. Noticing Luhan would not awake for some time near, Chanyeol left the room. Not before raid a tube of ice cream from nearby fridge in Luhan’s room. Payment for his running through trouble getting to Luhan’s room, which is the farthest in the west wing, Chanyeol reasoned himself.

His journey to find someone who could teach him Chinese made Chanyeol found himself in front of Zitao’s door. Zitao, the younger brother of their inner circle of friend. Arriving in Zitao’s room, it was locked with “don’t bother knocking, I’m out practicing” sign hanging on the door. Not that Zitao always went to practice on his wushu, but whenever he had some leisure time, he either went to gym or went eating what Chanyeol always presumed as junk food. One time Chanyeol went to gym to see Zitao practiced and brought decent meal for the younger, he could see Zitao on the bleacher laying on his back, jersey slightly pulled up displaying his toned abs. All Chanyeol could do at the time was sigh and face palm himself.

The last resort, which he absolutely knew would be a failure was asking Wu Yifan the Great to be his tutor. No, he pushed the word failure far away from his thought for he could not afford a failure to improve his grade in spite to graduate on time of university. 

With heavy steps, he found himself walking towards Yifan's room, which was unsurprisingly unlocked. Walking into the sacred room, he found the elder watching idiot box, back facing the door.

Dragging his feet to Yifan's direction, he kneeled beside the couch which occupied by his tutor-to-be. "Yifan-ge, I beg your pardon for disturbing your leisure  time, but I really, really," Chanyeol emphasized," need your assistance to help me to learn Chinese."

Yifan who was startled to find the younger suddenly appeared kneeling beside him, although not showing it on his face, remain indifferent. "Why?"

As on clue, Chanyeol took the paper test from the deepest of his bag. "Here!" He shoved the paper to Yifan's face.

As if amused, Yifan only rolled his eyes when he took notice the circled red mark which contained a big "F" on the corner of paper test. "So?"

"So..." as if it was not obvious enough, "Since i got an F, would you mind to be the tutor for me for this Chinese class? Please?" Chanyeol tried to persuade Yifan with blinking his sparkly eyes.

Without ever spare second glance, Yifan looked back at TV in front of him. "Too much trouble.

“But I'll get you someone to teach you," he continued some time after looked at Chanyeol's dejected expression.

Hearing that made Chanyeol bright up instantly. "Hyung, you're the best!" Chanyeol tackled the older back to the couch. Smooching his face off.

"With a prize of course,” Yifan smirked. “For service rendered,” he reasoned the younger. “Now get off me!" Yifan ordered, sitting straight again.

“erted hyung!” He slapped the older bicep hard.

“You don’t even know what I’ll mention to be my prize though, right?”

“Yeah, of course. It’s probably involving me and bed and maybe some other thing.” Chanyeol admitted defeat. ”But hyung, I don’t have money if you are planning to find me a professional tutor,” Chanyeol mutter after giving it some thought.

“Don’t worry, no need to get a professional one if you have me,” Yifan winked at the younger. “Now… hush, hush. Go back to your room and prepare for a hell lesson tomorrow,” he smirked. “Come here at lunch tomorrow and bring your assignment.”

Retreating to front door, Chanyeol placed a confused expression on his face for he didn’t understand the older.

 

*

 

The next day, when Chanyeol came to Yifan’s room, he noticed several pairs of shoes up front. Coming in, he saw some of their friends had gathered in the living room, sitting down on the carpeted floor in front of TV.

Yifan noticed Chanyeol coming in, smiled, “These are the promised tutor for your Chinese lesson.”

“Hyung, hyung, and Taotao,” Chanyeol smiled brightly while pointing one by one occupants in the room, except Yifan. “I already looked for you yesterday, but you guys were…” Chanyeol thought for the suitable word, “unavailable at the moment. Turns out it is you are my tutor.”

Luhan returned Chanyeol’s smile with a bigger grin, “Of course we knew that. Who do you think would be here other than us? The born Chinese ourselves.”

“Yes, you should be honored to be graced by our presence, let alone to be your tutor,” the youngest, Zitao, pronounced. Hands on either side of his hips and chest puffed. “Oh, and it won’t be free for we will take charge for this. You can buy me deobokki later.”

“And you could be my mistress. Since Sehun and Jongin won’t play with me these days,” Luhan added.

“As if he would let me play with you,” Chanyeol snorted, sensing Yifan fierce glare on the back of his head. He immediately divert his attention to his third tutor in the room, “Xingxing hyung, what do you want for your compensation?”

“Let’s see…” Yixing grabbed his chin as in a deep thought manner. “What about you treat me some nice ramen after this? You know, I haven’t even could grab my lunch because Yifan dragged me here after my class.”

“Ok, call!” Chanyeol cheered. “Now, since you all have mentioned your prize, let’s get to do the actual thing.”  Chanyeol then took out his text book from his bag.

“You know, I think I know some words and phrases in Chinese, but I am zero at Chinese writing,” Chanyeol said while looking at the calligraphy on the book.

“Well then let’s start with something easy. Since I was a little kid, I always remember that the person word consist of two legs,” Yixing explained. He drew the mentioned word on the book.

When Zitao looked at the drawing, he suddenly remembered, “I thought it was a wushu stick broke in two.”

“Duh, Mr. Hwang. Not all the things in this entire world are related to your precious wushu thing. It’s obviously an upside down victory sign,” Luhan added helpfully.

Face palming himself with chatters of his tutors, Chanyeol looked at Yifan who sat at the couch behind him. “Hyung, can you give me a rational explanation?”

“Just think of it as anything that makes sense to you,” Yifan answered nonchalantly. “Are you hungry? I’ll order jajangmyun, since I know you went straight here after class.” Yifan said, looking at Chanyeol’s bright expression when mentioned food.

“Guys, I’ll get something to eat,” Yifan paused, making sense of his friends list of food they uttered at the same time, he added, “jajangmyun it is.” He smirked to see his friend dejected expression and snorted at his choice of food. Making sure to look at Chanyeol, he said, “Don’t give Chanyeol a hard time, OK? Or you’ll know who to answer to.” He then pecked lightly Chanyeol’s forehead and retreated to the front door while listening to the other occupant making some fuss.

 

*

 

Coming from cafeteria with several boxes consist of black bean noodle, he saw Chanyeol passed out, head on top of heap of books with several unrecognizable scrapes what Yifan thought was Chinese hand writing. The other appointed tutors were either also sleeping or rummaging his fridge. “Guys, I have foods here.”

“What took you so long?” Zitao asked while inching closer to the mentioned food.

Hearing food being announced makes Chanyeol’s head perked up. He smiled when he noticed his hyung put out the boxes from plastic bag.

Yifan sensed that Chanyeol already up, he nudged the younger to the feast in front of him. “I met Junmyeon on the way here from cafeteria. Why didn’t you ask your so called guardian angel to tutor you? Instead you came to me, seeking for my help in which resulted me ended up making some agreements with those three idiots.”

Looking at Yifan with disbelieve clearly seen in his face, Chanyeol lean closer in, “Hyung, what kind of agreements did you make? Don’t say it’s about buying expensive things or something?” he whispered.

“Nothing sort of,” Yifan assured the younger. “What is it with Junmyeon you didn’t mention to me?”

“Don’t you know that Junmyeon hyung is leaving for his vacation to somewhere in Europe at the end of the month or sometime later?”

Yifan’s eyes widened instantly, “That sly bastard’s leaving the responsibility to watch over the boys without me knowing? Is he taking revenge for the time I left to Canada that one time?”

Yes was not spoken loudly. “Maybe.”

 

*

 

It has become a ritual that every afternoon after class, Chanyeol, Luhan, Yixing and Zitao would always gathered in Yifan’s room to tutor Chanyeol for his Chinese Class. And this is the fifth day so far. At first, it was okay for Yifan to let them gathered there. But then it became outrageous, where his pleasant, quiet afternoon nap became so boisterous what’s with their antics and loud laughter.

“Remind me again why I let you stay here and not kicked you out already.”

Luhan rolled his eyes to the back of his head, not amused. “Are we seriously talking about this again?”

“Fan-ge, in case your memory lapse, you have kicked us out so that we had to go to library and resulted we got to be kicked out by librarian lady. Don’t even mention halmeoni of deobokki shop episode.” Zitao narrowed his eyes.

Yixing looked at exasperated Yifan this time, looking at that tired eyes. “Don’t look at me like that. The guys’ say all true. That’s why we all came back here for shelter.”

“You’re not wounded animal who needs shelter for god’s sake.”

“Hyung, we know what you think. But the only decent place is only here, your room. It is the biggest room available.” Chanyeol persuade the older smoothly.

It was actually supposed to be Chanyeol‘s room they used. Since they were too lazy to make the trip, Chanyeol’s room was on the opposite side, the farthest. So they agreed to gather in Yifan’s room.

“How much longer do I have to suffer like this?”

“Not much. Just the remaining of this semester. Let’s say, three months? If I don’t need to take remedial test that is.” Chanyeol replied nonchalantly.

“When will your next test be?” Yifan sighed again seeing Chanyeol hold up two fingers in front of his face. “Fine, then. You are allowed to study here only for the next two weeks. I don’t care where you’ll do your study group for the rest of the semester. ” Yifan said with finality in his voice, didn’t left time to give the younger time to protest.

Pouting, Chanyeol held his arms securely over his chest in defense manner. “Okay. But if I manage to pull my grade up, you have to treat us to a fancy dinner. Not just jajangmyun you usually order.”

“Deal,” Yifan challenged. “Now, don’t be so loud. I, too, need to do my work here,” he showed messily stacked file folders on his study desk.

 

*

 

Two weeks later, the evening before Chanyeol’s test day, Yifan staring at the younger who stood in front of his door. Chanyeol brought a DVD case with a huge bag of popcorn and cola with him. Smiling ear to ear, he made his way to Yifan’s living room. Placing his stash on coffee table, he rummaging the owner’s kitchen cupboard to look for another snack.

“What’s this?” asked Yifan, one hand rested on his hip while his other hand swinging DVD case in his hand. Studying the DVD skeptically.

 “DVD,” Chanyeol answered confidently. “Let’s watch that. Jongdae said it’s awesome.”

 “Aren’t you supposed to study for your test tomorrow?” 

“It is learning for me,” Chanyeol defended himself. It was a Chinese action movie according to Jongdae. Just to see the cover for the first time which contented with several action scenes and spilled blood made Chanyeol giddy to watch the movie. “Jongdae recommended that movie to learn some basic Chinese. He said it was a good and he too, had learned some phrase from the movie.”

Chanyeol then took the said DVD and set it in the DVD player. Kris already took his position comfortably on the sofa, Chanyeol followed after by sitting down on the rugged floor.

When the movie started, they automatically went silent. Half way of the movie, Yifan got bored with the slow pace development.

“Can’t you skip it?” Yifan poked Chanyeol from behind. The younger who were holding the remote control all along complied without questioning.

When Chanyeol skipped it too much, the older realized something, “Isn’t the main scene already passed?”

“Really?” Chanyeol grabbed the remote again.

Seeing Chanyeol picked the remote again, Yifan hurriedly added, “Just watch it again tomorrow.”

“Hyung,” Chanyeol turned back to look at his hyung, brows raised questioningly. At the exact moment, Yifan stealthily placed a kiss on Chanyeol’s lips. Surprised, Chanyeol shouted “Hyung!” His cheeks flushed. He tried to smack Yifan’s chest but was grabbed by his wrist.

“Yeol, let’s just end it here. You need to go back to your room and go to sleep. I’m so tired, you have test tomorrow, too,” Yifan persuaded. It’s not that he was really tired and sleepy, but he was afraid he would do inappropriate things to Chanyeol while there were only both of them in the room. It would be disaster if they were found out by patrol officer.

 Chanyeol climbed the couch then and lied beside the older on the cramped space, mimicking sad expression. “Do you really want me to go?”

“No, I want to lock you here and never let you see the world outside.” Yifan stared at the ceiling, his hand creeping around the younger’s body, bringing the younger into his embrace.

 “Fine, I’ll see you tomorrow,” Chanyeol sighed, breaking out from the warm embrace reluctantly. Turning off the movie player and pluck the DVD back to it’s case, he kissed Yifan’s forehead and dragged his legs out of the room.

 

*

 

On the promised day, just past lunchtime, Chanyeol banging loudly on Yifan’s door. Grunted, Yifan opened the door to reveal Chanyeol jittered heel to heel, bright and excited expression plastered on his face. Nope, it’s not a good signal, Yifan decided.

Looking at Yifan’s unexpectedly not surprised expression, Chanyeol shoved his improved mark on paper test right in front of Yifan’s face. His eyes widened, full of enthusiasm. “You owe me a fancy dinner, hyung!”

“After all the trouble we’ve gone through, you only got C minus? Wow!” Yifan sarcastically arched his eyebrows.

Unaffected by the sarcastic comment, Chanyeol beamed, “You only said I just need to improve my grade, you didn’t mention what grade should I achieved.”

“Fine, fine!” Yifan literally couldn’t argue any longer with the stone headed younger boy. “We’re going out tonight. Dress up nicely!” Yifan slammed the door.

 

*

 

He found Chanyeol wearing his ripped vintage pair jeans topped with animated sleeveless t-shirt and casual hooded jacket when Yifan fetched Chanyeol in his room that evening. Looking at how Chanyeol dressed made him restraining the urge to face palmed himself.

“Is this how you perceive when I said to dress nicely?”

“But this is my favorite pair of jeans. So, am I wrong when I consider this nice?”

Sighing, Yifan snatched Chanyeol’s wrist and dragged the measly dressed youngster to his room. He walked straight to his closet, grabbed nicely pressed dark grey blazer and a sweater. When Yifan ordered Chanyeol to wear it, the younger only grumbled under his breath and did what he was told.

Looking at his reflection on the mirror, Chanyeol smiled a little but pouted immediately upon looking at his ripped pair of jeans. “It looks good on me, but shouldn’t I be like, you know, change my jeans as well?”

At hearing Chanyeol’s comment, Yifan went back to open his closet and took out a black leather trouser which he was so sure would be fitted with Chanyeol’s lean legs. Just when Chanyeol done changing and started fixing himself in front of body length mirror in Yifan’s closet, Yifan noticed how Chanyeol’s long lean legs had fitted perfectly in the leather pants he had brought earlier that year just for the hell of it. But, upon seeing Chanyeol wearing that damned pair made him compliment himself for the thought.

His train of thoughts were cut off abruptly as he heard Chanyeol’s cursing the cloth. He made some guttural noises, which Yifan deliberately ingored.

“It is indeed looks good on you,” Yifan smiled. “Shall we go, then?”

They walked through corridor to the parking lot where Yifan’s convertible car neatly seated there. When he led Chanyeol over to the car, the younger didn’t argue even though he would prefer ride bus rather than the obviously expensive car. When they already left university ground, Chanyeol recognized that they weren’t going to the usual direction of their favorite café, instead they were heading to the up scale part of town, Gangnam district direction.

“Where are we going?” Chanyeol asked curiously as he looked around the street.

Without looking at the younger, Yifan replied, “Where do you think we are going? Didn’t you demand me to bring you to a fancy restaurant?”

“I thought we are going to our favorite dinner place.”

“Just believe in me, okay? You won’t regret it,” Yifan smiled as he seeing Chanyeol’s confused expression.

As the car pulled into a fancy looking restaurant, Chanyeol could distinguish some Japanese neon letter sign seated grandly above the restaurant’s roof. He arched his eyebrows as to be amused of Yifan’s dinner choice. “I didn’t know you’ll choose Japanese dinner over Italian dish, what’s wrong with your favorite pasta?” Chanyeol asked as he unfastened his seatbelt.

“I remember you mentioned that you want some otoro sushi when we went out last time. Or do you want us to get my favorite Italian pasta instead?” Yifan indulged as he unfastened his own seatbelt.

“No, sushi is fine,” Chanyeol replied hurriedly. Smiling ear to ear as he imagined otoro melting in his mouth.

Entering the restaurant, they were directed to a private room where placed a sushi bar for the chef. They seated cross legged on the tatami mat at the expensive restaurant. The attendant left after announced that the appointed chef would arrive soon. The chef came not long after, with some waitresses who brought full piece large tuna.

Chanyeol’s eyes went wide at the fresh dish on the table in front of the chef. He looked so fascinated by the way the professional chef cut and sliced the fresh tuna and made it to bite size sushi.

Without further ado, Chanyeol picked up his chop stick and dig in the meal served nicely before him. Satisfied clearly shown on his face at the taste of otoro melting in his mouth. He noticed Yifan staring at him with contently, he motioned Yifan to taste the dinner also.  “Fan hyung, you need to eat too, I can’t eat peacefully if you stare at me like that.”

“Like what?” Yifan asked, amused at the younger.

“Don’t act as if you don’t know!” he replied. “See! You see me like you want to devour me too!” He pointed his accusing finger at the older.

“I could if you let me,” Yifan smirked.

“No, no, no,” Chanyeol waved his hands defenselessly. “Here, eat this instead.” He plucked a piece of sushi in Yifan’s mouth.

Yifan only smiled. It’s nice to take Chanyeol out once in a while, only both of them, without their ridiculously boisterous friends. Taking time like this, exchanging conversation over little details in their lives. Savouring presence of each other contently. It’s perfect just like this, Yifan thougt.

“Why are there only the two of us here?” Chanyeol asked suddenly.

Expecting the question, Yifan answered calmly, “I thought it would be better with only the two of us here.” Yifan motioned them both with his hand. “I asked Luhan to bring the kids to wherever they like, since I knew it would be taking too long for their appetite. And I knew for sure that they will cause ruckus wherever they go. So, I left the responsibility back to Junmyeon before he leaves for that Europe trip.”

“Why are you so mean to him?” Chanyeol narrowed his eyes. “Well, you’re always mean to everyone though.” Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders at his own answer.

“I’m not!” Yifan instinctively defensed himself. “And don’t worry, we’ll be meeting with the boys after dinner. They asked me to go some to place nice earlier just for the sake of celebrating your improvement.”

“Thank you,” Chanyeol utter his gratitude sincerely. Because, really, Yifan would refuse to go out at night with no proper reason.

Dinner went well. That’s expected. If their other friends were to tag along it would be otherwise. They chatted a bit with the chef while he made the sushi. Even after finishing all the dishes prepared for them and the chef long took his leaving, they still talk comfortably. Just when Junmyeon called Yifan that they’re already at the appointed place for the next venture with the boys loud cheering at the background sound, they decided leaving the restaurant.

“Hyung, a club?” Chanyeol asked disbelieving at the colorful neon sign hanging on the wall. “How long has it been since the last time we get here?”

Yifan rolled his eyes, amused. “Don’t exaggerate. We came here before semester started I recall.”

Parking his car, Yifan rounded his car to open Chanyeol’s door. “So, are we going in or what?” he leaned.

“You bet!” Chanyeol grinned and hurried out.

Walking to the entrance, they were granted immediate access by the bouncer who recognized them as one of VIP member. In the dark lighted room, they went to one corner where seated VIP section with slightly raised platform. They saw Junmyeon and Yixing chatting animatedly, some beverages neatly scattered on the table.

Even at dim lighted place, Chanyeol jogged a bit at seeing the other two occupants on their usual table. Leaving Yifan who walked casually behind.

“Hyung! You’re already here!” Chanyeol said, panted a bit after short jogging.

“Chanyeol!” Yixing greeted.

“Hey!” Junmyeon greeted his junior. “Where is Yifan?” He asked after looking behind Chanyeol for the sign of another giant walking in, but seeing none.

“What? He is right behind me,” Chanyeol answered while looking back. Turning back at the other, he smiled sheepishly, “I think I left him to run here. Where are the others?”

“There’s no other,” said the voice behind him who just came. Yifan then took his seat opposite of Junmyeon.

“Why?” Chanyeol pursed his lips while trying to sit at Yifan’s lap unconsciously.

Smirking at the reaction Chanyeol showed, Yifan linked his hand around Chanyeol’s stomach. “Don’t temp me Park Chanyeol, you know that we have vacant private room upstairs.”

“Don’t even dream about it!” Chanyeol suddenly arose, wobbling a bit at the loose of balance on his footing. “I’ll get something to drink and then find the others.”

“Just ask for some cocktail, don’t even try for the whiskey or vodka. I’ll know if you ask for it,” said Yifan, warning apparent in his voice.

Facing back at the older sitting on the couch, Chanyeol jutting out his tongue and hastily turned back when he felt that his back bumped with something. He bowed to apologize to someone he bumped into and hurried left to the bar on the opposite of the lounge his friends’ seat.

“So, you’re going to vacation in Europe?” Yifan asked Junmyeon when he noticed Chanyeol had gone from hearing range.

“Oh, you know that?” Junmyeon asked back, puzzled. Since he especially threatened everyone not to tell Yifan.

At that exact moment Yixing stood from his seat, “I’m going to make sure the kids not in some kind of trouble.” Leaving Junmyeon to talk alone with Yifan. He knew that trouble was brewing with those two. Sorry apparent in his face when he throw a look at Junmyeon’s direction and muttering sorry to the shorter person.

“Someone told me.” Yifan reached at the liquor in front of him and pour some on the tumbler. “Is it revenge?” his voice cold.

“What revenge you’re talking about?” Sipping his own tumbler, he continued, “Of course it’s not.”

“That’s good then. So, can you bring the guys with you?” Yifan diverted his cold gaze to other. Not a good sign. “Only for two or three days.”

“No. I can’t! I already promised Jongin and Sehun to go with them only. They were so obedient to me these past several weeks,” Junmyeon said dejectedly. It was so hard to ask for the maknae to be obedient and not make a trouble everywhere they go.

“Okay. It’s good enough to know that your vacation isn’t revenge.” The subtle smile appeared the first time.

Junmyeon smiled sheepishly. ”Can you not repeat that revenge word over and over?”

Drinking his amber liquid, he tried again, “But, can you at least bring Luhan with you? I think he was a bit frustrated not get to play with maknae these days.”

“I’ll try to ask them. But you have to reason with Luhan if they insist to refuse,” Junmyeon retorted.

 

On the bar, Chanyeol still tried to persuade the bartender hyung to give him something nice. “Hyung, can’t you give me the same thing Yifan hyung always drinks?” he pleaded.

“He will certainly fire me if he finds out,” the bartender tried to reason. He handed Chanyeol the cocktail he just finished.

Taking the offered drink in one big gulp, he grimaced over the sour lemonade cocktail. “You’re no fun, hyung!” pouted Chanyeol. He grabbed the beer bottle near him and strode out to dance floor. The electronic music booming in his ear.

Lost in the crowd of the people who dance rhythmically to the music, he can’t find his other friends, who according to Yixing was already here. So he gave up to look around and decided to dance off his stress over stupid Chinese lesson which gave him hard time these several weeks. The dancing turned out to be more enjoyable than he initially thought.

As Chanyeol dance trough, there were moments when he felt someone groping his bottom. As a light drinker he was, he just brushed it off as alcohol might be affecting his system already as he felt the crowd moved against him. He didn’t give it any though for the dance floor was practically crowded. Until several time after, he felt someone d his bottom, it occurred to him that what he felt was indeed happened. His temper was flared up and he was ready to turn around and face his assault. He was actually glad that Zitao was already dragging someone who he thought the person who groping him earlier. Flashing wide grin at the younger, he muttered his gratitude.

Sometimes later, Chanyeol stopped dancing. He felt sweat already covered his body and soaked his sweater. He was grateful to find Yixing dragged him out if the dance floor and back to where the other are seated at the corner lounge.

“Whoaa… it’s so refreshing to get to exercise like this!” spreading his arm, he can feel his body relaxing. “Hyung, let’s do this again next week! And the week after! And after, and after,” he yelled at Yifan’s ear to make his voice heard over the loud music.

“Are you drunk already?” Yifan observed his dongsaeng, pulled him to sit in his lap.

“Nooo…” Chanyeol rejected the offering of Yifan’s fluffy lap. Instead he walked around the sofa and hugged Yifan from behind.

“Hyung, did you lie to me?” Chanyeol continued, pointing an accusing finger over to Junmyeon. “Where are the others? I searched all over the place but I can’t even find one. Actually I Taotao saved me, but it’s not counted.”

“Yeol-ah, who do you think ate all of these?” Junmyeon pointed to the empty plates on the table in front of them. “Do you think only Yifan and me could eat this much?” The said boy just jutting his tongue out, teasing the older.

“Yeol-ah, remember the thing I mentioned when you asked me to teach you Chinese?” Yifan tried to change the subject of the younger’s curiosity over their missing friends at the moment.

“The thing you said about some service rendered?” Chanyeol asked back, leaning closer to Yifan’s ear so he didn’t need to shout. The gesture made him blushing.

“Yes.” Yifan answered resolutely. “Can I get my prize now?”

Chuckled lightly, Chanyeol said, “Even if I said no, you’ll still make me do whatever you want me to do.”

“Yes,” Yifan state confidently, satisfied to see the younger bashful expression. “And you’ll love it too.” Kissing Chanyeol fully on the lips, he motioned the younger to walk and follow him upstair.

-THE END-

 

 

Extra

The first day of Junmyeon’s vacation in Venice, he found someone banging his hotel room door. The unexpected guest made him groan internally. “Lu hyung, how do you know I’m here?”

“Well, I have my connection,” Luhan smirked and strode in the president suite. Only to find it empty. “Where’s Jongin and Sehun?” he asked bewildered for the maknae he chased weren’t there.

“I thought you have your connection,” Junmyeon answered while offered a sickeningly sweet smile.

“Junmyeon, don’t test me,” the older warned, raged apparent in his eyes.

“They canceled the plan on tagging with me only to go with Yixing, Zitao, Chanyeol and Yifan to China on the last minute,” Junmyeon said frustrated lacing his voice.

“What?!” he shouted, disbelieve clearly shown.

Junmyeon smile only added fuel to Luhan’s rage. “But Kyungsoo and Minseok hyung will be here this afternoon, if you want to join us.”

“No. I’ll go to China to kick Yifan’s and abduct Jongin and Sehun to spend their time with me.”

 


 

 

MASTERLIST