Final

E.T.

 

 

The music pumped loudly in the club, so loudly she could feel it in her veins. Her friends were scattered around, dancing just like she was. She was in her own world which desperately needed. She needed to forget about her messed up family, the boyfriend who cheated on her, and the job that was more exhausting than fun. And so she continued to dance away her problems, letting the music take over her body, not caring if anyone saw her like this. 

She knew something was different about him the second she spotted him staring at her like she was some kind of prey that he wanted to devour. His eyes captivated her, his gaze hard as a snake lined with darkness. He turned away from her to focus on the girl in front of him, who had her eyes closed, waiting for him to make whatever move she was willing to accept from him.

But She didn't look away. She couldn't. Something about him just did not seem human. 

He kissed the girl in front of him like he needed to, like he would die if he didn't. And after he was done, he smudged her lips, as if to remove his existence from her. As if to say he was never there. 

And then he turned to look back at Park Bom, a smirk firmly planted on his face as he ran his thumb across his own lips. She could only stare back at the man, the man who made her heart beat faster out of... fear? She didn't know, but she suddenly found it hard to breathe. 

She blinked and he was gone.

 

---

That was two months ago. She hasn't seen that man since that night and she hadn't gone back to that club since then either. Something about him told her that he was dangerous, that he was completely different and that she should definitely stay away from him.

So she listened to her gut. But it was also weird. She wanted to know more about him. She wanted to know him. But how and why? Where was he?

Walking down the dark streets of Seoul late at night, she almost jumped out of her skin when a beam of light shot down from the sky to a space just a few feet away from her. She froze and she could feel her blood run cold as saw him step out of the beam.

What?? What! How did he get there? Was that really him or was her mind playing tricks on her? How did he know when to appear in front of her? She shook her head. "This-This can't be real."

She could only gap at him as he walked closer to her, a smirk clear on his face. His hair was different from before. It had changed form a long black hair cut to now a chopped look that showcased his forehead and his eyes better. 

She gasped once his eyes were clearer to see.

They were blue, and definitely not the kind of human blue.

"Park Bom." She blinked. When had he gotten in front of her? How did he know her name?

She took a step back and he followed. She gulped. I should run. Why am I not running?!

He smirked even wider and gripped her arm, stopping her mid in her tracks. "You've seen too much. I can't let you go now."

Her eyes rounded wide and she began to shake her head. "B-but I didn't mean to! Please, leave me alone!"

He brought her closer to her and his smirk vanished. "I can't. And I never will."

Next thing she knew, she was falling and her surrounding had started to fade out. The last thing she saw was his face before it turned all black.

 

---

He really didn't leave her alone. He followed her everywhere and even though she should have felt afraid, she didn't. She felt some sort of comfort and safety in him.

She knew what he was: an alien.

When she told her friends, they laughed at her and told her that that was a good joke. She couldn't do anything about him. No one would believe her and she felt like a fool whenever she mentioned it, so she stopped.

Five months have passed when she had finally began to just accept the fact that he was not going anywhere. Five long months had passed before she finally found out his name.

"T.O.P, that is my name, human." She rolled her eyes when he called her human. He would call her that whenever he could it was slightly (really) annoying.

"Top? Don't you have a more human name? And why do you look so human anyway? Why are you even here? And why won't you leave me alone!" She couldn't help but blurt out.

They were back at her apartment. He had let himself in, again. She screamed when she saw him but then calmed down, tighting her hold on her phone as she sat across from him in the living room. She shouldn't be so surprised; he had started to invade her home after the first month. 

He rose an eyebrow at her, resting his foot on her coffee table, which earned him a glare. "My 'human name' would be Choi Seunghyun. Look it up, I'm quite famous, if I do say so myself." She rolled her eyes.

"As for why I look so human, that is because I have some business here on Earth, which is of no concern to you. And I can't leave you alone because you know far too much about me. Would you rather have me kill you?"

She let out a frustrated sigh and slammed her hand against the arm rest. "No! But this is just outrageous, ridiculous even!" He simply just shrugged his shoulders before standing up. That alarmed her. Usually she would move to do something and when she turned back to look at him, he would have vanished.

"Woah, where are you going?" Seunghyun rolled his eyes. He rolled his eyes at her!

"Move aside, human. I have some things I need to take care of." She stood up as well and moved to stand in front of him, almost as if using her body to block him from leaving. Weird, she should be happy that he was leaving.

"What? What things?" He looked down at her (he was at least a foot taller than her without her heels on) and she could have sworn her heart skipped a beat. His eyes were so black and they were lined lightly with black kohl.

"Would you like to substitute?" He breathed out, his body bringing itself closer to her's. She gulped and could barely comprehend what he had said.

"W-what?" She barely stuttered out. But she didn't get an answer back. 

It wasn't just like a little peck or anything. No, it was a full blown make out session. He brought his lips to descend upon hers and she didn't have anytime to in a breathe before all the air in her lungs were knocked out of her.

Her body reacted immediately, much to her dismay, and she found herself bringing her hands up and around his neck, her hand weaving themselves into his so human-like hair. He groaned and slipped his arm around her waist, bringing her body closer to his so much so that every inch of her was pressed up against him. 

But he stopped right there. He knew if he continued, it would not be because he needed to fill up his life source. 

They broke apart panting and as Bom looked up to ask for an explanation, he had vanished.

"That ing bastard."

 

---

Their relationship had developed somehow over the next year. Yup, they had managed to know each other for the past year and learn so much about one another. 

The "business" he had always had to attend to was actually just for him to go somewhere and steal an amount of life source from someone. His kind fed on the nutrients that humans gave off. When he meant life source, he didn't mean that everytime he took it, that he made them closer to death. If anything, it was the opposite. 

In exchange for their power, he gave them back a part of himself. He stopped going to clubs and stealing the life source of poor girls. Instead, Park Bom was his subtitute and because of that, she began to feel the changes he was talking about.

First of all, her hair began to lighten from it's dark brown to now a light brown, almost like a caramel color. Her face and body was slimming down as well, in a way that made her body looked toned. She was faster now too and her vision was clearer than it used to be, even though she had never needed glasses to begin with, now she definitely didn't need them.

However, the weirdest part of this whole process was actually how he took the life source from these girls. He had to kiss them to make it work and usually after he did that, they would either pass out, be in a daze or not remember what had happened.

But for Bom, she got none of the above. She was completely normal after they had kissed. The thought of his lips on her's still caused a blush to crawl up onto her cheeks but she coudn't help think of him.

They had shared more than one kiss since that incident a year ago. And each time she felt herself wanting to go farther than the last time but he would always stop, he would never allow himself to go further with her.

And that pissed her off, because she knows for a fact that he had done more with other girls than he has done with her.

"I honestly just don't understand men." She complained as she layed completely all over her best friend's sofa.

Chaerin chuckled as she shook her head. "Tell me about it." She paused before lowering the volume on the television. 

"Wait, are you seeing someone?" She asked, now turning her attention to her friend with wide eyes. 

Bom felt her cheeks grow hot and shuffled awkwardly on the couch. "Um... no?" 

"Bom!" 

"WHat! Alright, yeah I guess I kind of am?" She admitted, fiddling with her fingers, clearly aware of the glare that Chaerin was giving her.

"KINDA? What the ! Why wasn't I aware of any of this? Huh? You have ten seconds to explain everything!" Chaerin exclaimed, even going as far as to turning off the TV.

Bom sighed. How was she supposed to explain Seunghyun? He wasn't even human for god's sake! And whenever she said that, her friends just laughed at her so that is out of the question. 

"Alright, well his name is Seunghyun and we meet.. at the club a couple of months ago. I dunno, he kissed me and we've kinda just remained friends but at times it's like he wants more." Which was true. Whenever they were together, she would notice that he would stare at her more than what was needed and she would be lying if she said she didn't like it.

"Annnd? What about you? Do you want him to want more?" Bom sat there thinking over her question.

"Well, yeah I guess. I'm pretty sure I like him..." Chaerin rolled her eyes and hit Bom's shoulder, receiving an 'ow!' from her.

"Then dude! Just tell him! I'm sure he probably feels the same way!"

If only she could. If only it was that easy. But it wasn't. How would she even have a relationship with this-this thing? What if he didn't even feel the same way? What if he was just using her as a way to get his life source?

 

---

She never got the answers for her million questions because she never spoke up about them. Seunghyun knew it was becoming more and more dangerous for him to hang around her. Someone was on to him and his where abouts. Bom wasn't the only one who knew aliens existed.

"Listen to me, I... I need to leave." Seunghyun said one day, his hands grasping her shoulders firmly so that she would look straight into his eyes as he spoke. She blinked, unfazed with his statement.

"Alright, then go." Seunghyun almost groaned out in frustration. 

"No, I mean I won't be able to see you for some time." She blinked again. What was he talking about?

"O-kay?" This time, he really did groan out loud.

"Oh for crying out loud! I'm being hunted down by the damn government so I need to go into hiding for a couple months, maybe a few years. I don't know when will be the next time I see you."

This statement caused Bom's eyes to widen. "What! Hold on, wait what? What is going on? Why are they after you? What did you do?"

Seunghyun gave her a blank look. "Bom, I'm an alien, remember? They want to capture me and do experiments on me and probably study me." Bom almost slapped herself for forgetting that the man she was talking to wasn't even a man.

"Oh, right. Sorry, I forgot."

Seunghyun let out a breath and looked down. "Listen, it's fine, but I'm serious. I don't know when I'll see you again."

Bom's heart skipped a beat. Seunghyun awkwardly scratched the back of his neck, his newly silver hair covering his eyes and his cheeks tinted pink.

"I want you to wait for me."

Bom's eyes rounded even more and she had to steady herself so she didn't end up falling to the ground. "W-wait for you? What does that even mean?"

He turned his head back to look at her square in the eyes. 

" I want you to wait for me to return, because I love you."

 

---

The next day, he was gone and Bom had no idea when he's come back, if ever, for her. But she could have sworn sometimes when she was asleep, he would come visit her. But whenever she would open her eyes, he was never there.


Author's Note

Kind of a weird ending, let me know what you guys think. But yeah, I left it up to you guys to decide what really happens. Does Seunghyun, aka TOP, ever come back for her? Do they ever meet again? Or does time go by for Park Bom without a single word from her alien? Also, I apologize for the horrible story. It's been months/years since the last time I've written a full out one shot, so excuse me XD 

Thank you for reading!

Alright, Peace out