The day

The "Volley" of heart [ONE SHOT]

One shot

 The “Volley” of love.

Narrator’s POV

Parang University

3:00pm

“Alright girls, are you ready?” Jonghyun asked as he placed his arms at MaRi’s shoulders.

“Cruom!” Yuna replied as she followed Taemin’s lead.

“Alright, then!” Key said enthusiastically. “Team A- MaRi, Jonghyun, Jojo & Onew.” Key Shouted

“Team B- Yuna, Taemin, Key and Eun Hee” Minho announced as he climbed up to the referee’s post.

“But, we don’t know how to play this game!” Eun hee said.

“It’s fine, we’ll teach you how to play this game!” Key said as he pecked Eun Hee’s forehead. “Right Onew hyung?” Key asked.

“What?” Onew asked innocently. MaRi glared at him which scared him, “Of course!” Onew said.                                

“Well, then, let’s start!” Minho said.

“Oppa, you serve!” Yuna said as she threw the ball to Onew.

“Prrrrrttttt!” Min ho blew his whistle.

“This is how you serve……” onew explained. Sadly, Jo Jo wasn’t listening. She kept staring at onew.

Omo, Onew-ssi, why should you be so adorable? She thought.

“Alright, MaRi, try it!” Onew said. MaRi successfully served the ball so the 1st set started. Yuna was the one who scored for team B because Jo Jo wasn’t paying her attention at the ball.

“Yuna, you’re good at this!” Minho complimented.

“Komapda!” Yuna replied.

“Yah! Yuna, keep your head on the game” Taemin said irritatedly. Why does she have to look at him after she scored? I’m nearer! Taemin thought.

“Jo Jo, please be more attentive!” Onew reprimanded

“Arasso, Jonghyun will now serve.” Minho announced.

Jonghyun served and it was a very good serve. Onew spiked, Eun Hee cought and it was a nice round.

“Alright, Time out, called by team- A” Minho Shouted

They went to the benches and drank a lot of water. The score is 7-20, in favor of team B. Onew, as the team captain called ’s attention, except Jo Jo’s.

“Alright guys, here’s the plan…” Onew said.

“Oh, can I borrow your wallet?” Jo Jo asked, and without waiting for Onew’s permission, she grabbed it in his pocket and ran. Onew who was shocked chased her.

“YAH! JOJO!” Onew shouted. “Don’t you dare open that wallet!” he continued.

“Wae?” MaRi asked playfully as she watched the two earthlings chasing each other aound the Gym.

“You’ll see.” Key replied.

“Yah!” Onew said. Of course, Jo Jo isn’t a fast runner, Onew was able to overtake her. “Gotcha!” Onew exclaimed as he seized Jojo’s wrist in an upward position.

“Yah!” Jo Jo said

Jo Jo was trying her best so that Onew won’t be able to get his wallet back.

“Yah! You two, stop that!” Eun Hee Shouted as she threw the ball towards the two. Unexpectedly, the ball smacked Onew’s head. Since that smack was so hard, Onew tripped and fell down.

Now, Jo Jo is underneath Onew’s body. They were both lying down and Onew’s wallet fell open.

Jo Jo looked at his side and saw Onew’s wallet, with her picture in it. Am I just dreaming? Is that really my picture? But how? Jo Jo thought.

“Omo!” Yuna said.

“I told you!” Key boasted

Onew felt awkward. Holy Crap! He said on his thoughts. Jo Jo slowly turned his head to face Onew back, in Jo Jo’s shock, Onew kissed her lips. Onew who was shocked widened his eyes.

“KYAAAAA!!!!” Yuna shouted

“Keep it down!” Taemin reprimanded

“Omo!” MaRi said. “How I wish that will happen to me!” She continued

“Okay! Let’s try it!” Jonghyun mocked

“Back off!” MaRi joked

Omo, God, am I dead already? Is this really the lips of my Onew? JoJo thought as she pushed Onew away. She ran as fast as she could to the ladies toilet, the girls followed her.

“Hyung, that was a nice job!” Minho teased. “Still, you lose because your team forfeited.” Minho teased

“What? What job?” Onew asked innocently.

“I wasn’t expecting that!” Taemin said. “But even though your team lost, you still won because…” Taemin teased

“I didn’t do it on purpose! I swear!” Onew apologized

“The what?” Key asked

“That, kiss-“ Onew said

They all laughed and said “welcome to Jonghyun’s world!” Key teased.

“What?” Jonghyun asked,

“Oh c’mon! we all know that you haven’t kissed anyone yet. Except MaRi, whom you accidentally kissed because of the mop incident!” Minho teased.

“What?” JOnghyun said. “Well, thanks for reminding me, that kiss paved the way for our strong relationship now!” Jonghyun boasted. “Besides, you guys don’t know anything!” Jonghyun teased.

“What, there’s another kiss?” Onew asked to help his nervousness fade.

Mean while at the girls bathroom…

“KYAAAA!!!’ Yuna shouted. “Unni, you had your first kiss with him!” Yuna added

“I’m so proud of you girl!” MaRi said

“Unni, you’re so lucky” Eun Hee said.

AHHHHH!!!!! HE KISSED ME! HE DID! I HAVE WITNESSES TO PROVE THAT THIS REALLY HAPPENED!  Jo Jo thought

“Yah! Let me cut that day dreaming of yours!” MaRi said.

“Let’s go before you pass out.” Yuna joked.

The girls went outside and went back to the Gym, while on their way to that Gym; they saw the boys running towards them. Jo Jo was trying to hide at Eun Hee’s back, same as what Onew is doing.

Jonghyun went towards MaRi and wrapped his arms around her waist, Key stood by the side of Eun Hee holding her hands, MinHo and Taemin went towards Yuna while they glare at each other.

“Arrasso” Jonghyun said to break their awkwardness, “we’ll leave you two alone” he said

“Jo Jo hwaiting!” Taemin said

The couples walked away from them. Of course, Onew and Jo Jo was so quiet until…

“Look” they both said at the same time

“What?” for the second time, they said it together.

“Ladies first” Onew said

“Alright… why did you do that?” Jo Jo asked nervously

“Well…” onew said as he tried to gather words inside his head. “Look, Jo Jo, I really really like you.” He continued

“Really?” Jo JO asked

“Yes, I love you even before!” Onew said

Key, being so loquacious interrupted “he even wrote a song for you!”

Jo Jo was shocked at this news and said “Really? Oh Lee Jin Ki, you should have told me that long time ago!” Jo Jo said. “You should have not kept me waiting.” She said as she pulled him and gave him a tight hug. Onew who was so happy, hugged her back tightly. “I love you too LEE JIN KI!” Jo Jo shouted while hugging him.

“AWWWW!!!!” Their friends said in chorus. When they saw the new couple hugged each other, the boys also hugged their partner, except for Yuna, Minho and Taemin.

“Yuna, it’s your time to choose between Minho and Taemin!” Jo Jo teased from afar while her head is resting at Onew’s chest.

“NO COMMENT!” Yuna replied

Jo Jo smirked. “Eh- Oppa, what song did you write for me?” Jo Jo asked. “Oh that?” Onew asked.

“Do you want us to sing that for you?” Key asked while they walk towards the “new” couple

“Of course!” Jo jo replied

“Okay then!” Jonghyun said.

“But first, you guys should go to our dorm. The music sheets and the instruments are there” Minho said

“Plus the musical instruments!” Eun Hee added

They went to the boys’ dorm. Onew who was really happy, readied the musical instruments.

“Okay, here’s the song… hope you like it!” Onew said. “I separated each part… Jonghyun’s lines were of course dedicated to MaRi, Key’s were dedicated to Eunhee, and Minho’s rap was my idea, that’s dedicated for you Jo Jo, plus my lines and the chorus. Taemin’s lines are for…” Onew said but didn’t finish because Taemin stepped on his foot.

“Let’s begin!” Taemin said mortified

I know that I gotta get over you, thats right, thats right…

geobwa geunyeol jom bwa, najjeumiya itneun geon swipdago
mitgo sipji anha oh~ ah~ jami oji annneun bam
meori apeun i jisi neomu jigyeowo
mureup kkurko, gaseumchigo, ureobwado, do an doeneun geon an doeni

JoJo! seulpeun eumagi heureul ttae neol saenggakhae (eh eh eh)
JoJo! janinhan neoneun wae jiwojiji annnyago (oh oh oh)
Hey, My JoJo. Love, yes JoJo
Stay! mwol jalmotaenni I, I was blind
Hey, My JoJo. Love, yes JoJo
Stay! du nune barphyeo I, I was blind

So many nights I wonder why
What can I do to make it right
Everything will be alright
so Jo Jo just tell me why

ulgo sipjin anha oh~ ah~ gipi halkwieo beorin mam
meori apeun i jisi neomu jigyeowo
chwihaebwado geu chwihan sogeul biwobwado, do an doeneun geon andoeni

JoJo! isseun eumagi meomchul ttae neol bonaellae (eh eh eh)
JoJo janinhan neoneun wae jiwojiji annnyago (oh oh oh)
Hey,

My JoJo. Love, yes JoJo

mwol jalmotaenni I, I was blind
Hey, My JoJo. Love, yes JoJo
Stay! nan moreugesseo aa ajikdo


Baby- JoJo neon ani, irido chagaun Heart!
Baby Baby wae ganni, ulda jichyeo kkaeneun kkum

JoJo! seulpeun eumagi heureul ttae neol saenggakhae (eh eh eh)
JoJo! janinhan neoneun wae jiwojiji annnyago
JoJo! i sseun eumagi meomchul ttae neol bonaellae (eh eh eh)
JoJo janinhan neoneun wae jiwojiji annni, annnyago (oh oh oh)
Hey, My JoJo. Love, yes JoJo
Stay! mwol jalmotaenni I, I was blind
Hey, My JoJo. Love, yes JoJo
Stay! du nune barphyeo I, I was blind