Chapter One -- Flashbacks

Seven Deadly Sins -- Greed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa, promise me that you will never change ne?"

"Ofcourse.. I wont." He whispered on her ear as they were hugging each other, arms wrapped around each others waist. The girl smiled and nodded her head.

--

Three more days and Christmas will happen. December 21st, Jiwon's birthday -- a very special day for her boyfriend.

"Happy birthday Jiwon~~ Happy birthday Jiwon~~ Happy birthday, happy birthday.. Happy birthday, oppa~~" Jinmi, the birthday boy's girlfriend sang to him with her cheerful and energetic voice. Jiwon's grin turns into a wide smile, showing off his white and glossy teeth, his eyesmile that turns into a thin line. He quickly hug her warmly and pats her back.

"Baby~~ Thank you!! Aigooo.. I love you~~" he whispered into her ear before giggling like a five-year-old child.

"Youre always welcome oppa~ I love you too~" she replied with a smile and give a light kiss on his cheeks.

 

Jiwon pulled away from the hug after a few minutes before walking to the kitchen and grabs a knife that he'll be using to slice the cake. A sudden phone call was heard inside the living room. Jinmi saw that her boyfriend's phone is ringing and checked who the caller is-- 'YG' 

"Jiwon-ah, you have a call from YG..." She called him and relaxes herself to the couch again, random thoughts were inside her head. Will they call him to practice again? Is there an emergency again. As always, they need Jiwon.  

As expec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter