Moving Out!

Unexpected Journey

POV:

 

After a few minutes we finally reached my house and I thought was how am i going to explain to my parents that 4 idols are staying at my house???? So after I was in front of my house, I took a deep breathe and…. “ Hi mummy! I am home but I need to ask you a favor *cute voice*…..” (in English) “what?” “ Ermm I ran into 4 idols and they need a place to stay so can they crash in our house for a few days or so?” “ WHAT! NO! THEY ARE BOYS! “ my mom shouted, But then, my sister came out and she said “OMG! MUMMY THEY ARE EXO!!!! *screams* MUMMY WE GOT TO LET THEM STAY!!! PLEASE MUMMY PLEASE *jumping*’ “Oh… ok” ( in English ) my mom said. Luhan, Chen. Sehun and Chanyeol just stare at our “drama” and then Luhan was curious so he ask me “_____, what are they saying?” ( In chinese ) So I explain what happen then he said to me “ Wow…. your mom loves your sister a lot….” “ yeah…” ( in chinese )

 

My sister was fangirling the moment they walked into the house. She was screaming and smiling sooo much and i sense that they were uncomfortable so I said “ Yong En, stop fangirling them already, they will feel weird.” ( In Chinese ) she then shouted “ MA! ______ is bullying me!” “_______ stop bullying your sister already!” ( In Chinese ) I just sigh in defeat. No one came argue with their mother. Luhan heard it and he told the other members what happen and they all communicate in korean so I didn’t understand a word they say but they just smile at me expect Sehun -.- After I sat there for 10mins , I was tired of seeing my sister fangirling over them so I just went into my room instead. Luhan then said “ Ermmm where’s the bathroom?” “ Oh! Its over there, beside the room that the girl who just brought you here” she said with a smile and then continue to fangirl over the others. Luhan then found my room and he went in. “______, don’t they respect you at least? your sister don’t even called you Jie ( sister in chinese ) ‘ “oh… that, I got used to it already. Don’t mind it I am going to move out anyways” “ why?” he asked “oh… since I save enough money to own a house so I decided to move out and it wouldn’t make any difference since they treat me like I didn’t exist.” “So when are you leaving? Can we come with you? We really freak out by how Yong En is treating us… I am scared” I just laugh and he said “ Hey! I am really scared ok!” (In chinese) that made me laugh even harder because he is scared of a girl. hahahaha. After I controlled my laughter I then answered him “ Tomorrow I guess. The sooner the better. hahaha, and no. You can’t come, I am sorry because my sister loves you all so badly and I didn’t want her to be disappointed so please stay….” “oh… we will try though” “ Xie xie ni ( thank you in chinese)

 

After that he went out of my room. Soon It was midnight and my sister is still outside talking and fangirling over them. I just do my own thing and suddenly my door burst open and 4 men came into my room and they were panting the most of all they locked my door leaving my screaming sister outside. “ What are you guys doing?” “We are trying to escape from your sister, we are tired of listening to her and putting our fake smiles and plus we prefer to spend time with you than her’ (in chinese) After hearing that, I blushed because nobody said that to me before… *hehe* “ hey… are you blushing?” “ w-what! NO! psshhh” (in chinese) “So what are you going to do in my room?” I asked. “ well..since we successfully got into your room so maybe play?” Luhan said and the others just nod their heads. “ok!” We started playing pillow fight because Chanyeol took my pillow and started to hit Chen and then Chen started to take a pillow and then everybody started to take a pillow and started each other. I having so much fun! After being the “invisible girl” in the house, this is the first time I ever had this much fun! While I was happily hitting Chen I accidentally hit Sehun then he gave me his evil glare and said “ I am coming after you!” I started shouting and running but then I tripped on something, Sehun tried to catch me but ended up falling on top of me. We stared at each other for quite some time and all i thought was how handsome he is… suddenly we realise what position we are in we quickly got up. “ E-Errr sorry I didn’t mean it” I said while blushing and i think he is too. “ O-Oh, it’s okay, its my fault anyways.” There was a moment of silence but then i decided to break the silence so i said “ C-Can we be like friends? They became my friends and I was thinking D-Do you hate me?” “ O-Oh no I don’t hate you I just need time to be comfortable with someone and I think I am comfortable with you already.” After hearing that I started to take my pillow and hit him and said “ well now come on let’s play now!” And he smile and join me and his hyungs. *Oh yeah we communicate through Google Translate… hahaha*

 

Yong En house looks like this:

 

ZwHLZSbgV27DW9UX-C8gym7MNk0zTeBmUBSFoEZn

 

The next day, I woke with 2 guys on my left and right and realise that i have been sleeping in the middle of them! *OMG!* After all those pillow fighting must have worn us out that we slept on the floor. I got up quietly not to wake them up. I got of of my room to change and do my morning routine but i was greeted with an angry sister….. “ HEY! WHERE ARE THEY? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THEM?” “ I did nothing to them and can you be a little softer they are still sleeping, I don’t think you would want to wake them up.” (in english) After i was done with my morning routine I went back to my room and found that they all have woke up. “ Hey good morning! Go to the bathroom and do whatever you do in the morning.” ‘ Hey! Good morning! Ok got it.” One by one they went out and also was greeted by my sister. They were quite long so I decided to pack the remanding stuff into the boxes since today I will be moving out. After a very long time, they came back into my room, “ Hey____ will your sister ever shut up?” “ hahaha no I don’t think so.”(in chinese) I was at the front door saying goodbye to my family but they were doing their own business to ever notice me so I just went out but before I got to the entrance I was stopped by 4 guys and they said ‘ Why are you leaving without us?”” Because my sister loves you so much so yeah….” “ But we want to be with you instead and we can’t trust her like how we trust you when we first met.”(in chinese) *OMG….That must be the sweetest thing anybody have said to me…* Before i was going to answer them my sister came out and started shouting “HEY! WHERE THE HECK YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING WITH THEM?” “Ermmm they came out by themselves, I didn’t bring them out.” “WOW.. NOW YOU BLAME THEM! WHAT THE HELL YOU !” (in chinese) Then she wanted to slap me but the impact didn’t came because Sehun caught her hand before she landed that slap on my face. He then spoke in a cold tone “ ______ wasn’t blaming us, she just told you the facts and yes we did came out of our own and it is because we can’t stand you anymore. We would rather go with _____ than you.”(in awkward english) *that was harsh* He then pulled me into the taxi that i called. After that they all join in the taxi, I then said’ Thanks for helping me.” “O-oh you are welcome and why do you let her treat you like that?” “ Er.. I don’t know maybe I am too nice?”(in korean) I said with a smiley face on. He then just chuckled…. * He is so cute hehe *

 

The whole ride I was sleeping but what I didn’t know was….actually sleeping on Sehun’s shoulder…. I quickly got up and wake all the boys up, Once we got out of the taxi, I ran cutely into my new house!!!! “Yay! I love my house! No more sister and parents to treat me like nothing!! And best I have my friends!” I then started to ran around the house. hahaha. The boys were staring at me in shock “ We didn’t know that there is this cute side of you” “ well… there is a lot you don’t  know about me” (in chinese) After running around the house, I started to unpack my stuff and with the help of the boys it was A LOT faster. After dinner, the boys were a bit tired after helping unpack and move some objects. So I ask them to sleep in the rooms which they prefer and I was in my room seeing their music videos * What… I was curious…*

 

Then half way while watching the music videos…..

 

______’s house looks like this:

 

STnCjPmHbvx1wxOdXfHee36UKnBZ80CjqJcEPYLw
 


 

Yonglin’s note to all of you guys:

 

[ I wanted to say congrats to EXO on winning 4 awards! I cried so hard when they receive the 3rd and 4th award, they said so much touching words it made me cry so much. I contain my feels so I just cried and scream so much hahaha I might sound crazy…. So I want to say that EXO is the best thing that enter to my life, they made me so happy and I wish that they would be more successful than this year and always remember that we EXO-L’s are always beside them, supporting til the end and through every hardship they have. WE ARE ONE EXO AND EXO-L’s! SARANGHAE <3 ]

 

gA-LpVfqQR7zjE0t8eFXEhsP2vvvW0ndsbiizYjx

 

YwdyzsRAPb7TCz_q9zfjnzp368WuLFWX6ALjr3DF

w7UulA0JwvnkPYvRkiK19OgUoUb7sOqS2eteuiYj

 

K2cs-hIAqlIy9oo3JILy7NE0K4L5byEctHHS3LYU

 

4V2V_ZH8-e3jqG5YQpqkM2SisD4eHZnBCk8BS9R-


78jbMY80pkTnoBoCMl941kg5V8qByjEYMuCjKSjQ