Sleeping in the dance studio

Unexpected Journey

POV:

 

When Chanyeol said bye to me, I went back to our dressing room and I heard all of them squealing and gossiping about them. “OMG OMG THEY ARE LIKE SOOOO HOT! I can’t believe I actually act as couple with them! AHHH!” Hwa Young and Kimi said. “I know! I can’t believe I actually work with my bias or the person I am obsessed with! OMG! Did you see him? He is damn freaking hot!” April said. *Of course he is hot not like you….* “Hey _____ do you like working with Chanyeol? Is he nice and happy?” Hwa Young asked in curiousity. “Yeah of course he is my twi-Erm he is the happy virus! yeah happy virus haha. He is funny too! I had fun acting with him” I said with a smile. After that our manager went to call us out and then we went back to the dorm.

 

In the dorm, they still haven’t finish gossiping so I have to hear them squealing and making comments about them. The 2 person I am interested in hearing was my twin and ESPECIALLY my boyfriend. So when I was talking to Choi Yeol about today in my room but then I heard April talking very loud about Sehun which made me interested in hearing her loud voice. “DID YOU KNOW THAT I SAW SEHUN LOOKING AT MY CLEAVAGE?! I BET HE LIKES ME SO MUCH! HEHE” April said out loudly. I clenched my fist and started to stand up and went out of the dorm for awhile. *Seriously… who does she think she is? I am so pissed off right now! URG!*

 

I started to walk away from the scene since I was just too tired and pissed off but I realised that I walked until I was infront of SM building. Since I was there, I decided to dance for awhile because I needed to vent out my anger at something and make myself cool down. In the dancing room, I danced to our song and some boy group dances. After a few hours, I was panting and sweating so much and I still couldn’t get myself to forget about what happen a few hours ago. I lay down on the floor and think * Why am I so frustrated! AHHHH! I want to forget but I can’t seem too….* I was too tired to process anything so I decided to close my eyes and relax myself but I ended up falling into deep sleep in the dance studio.

 

The moment I woke up from my sleep it was already morning, once my eyes was open I almost scream because there was somebody looking at me and that person is Chanyeol. He was curious why I was sleeping in the dance studio and since I was sleeping so peacefully, he didn’t want to wake me up so he ended up waiting for me to wake up. “Cheonsa, why are you sleeping here? I thought you went back to the dorm already?” He asked. “Erm well I wasn’t feeling very good so I came here to relief that stress or forget about the situation but I ended up sleeping here haha” I said. “Hahaha It must be really uncomfortable to sleep here right?” “Yeah… It was hahaha” I answered. Ever since he came in to the dance studio, I and him are talking about and laughing, it was really fun and comfortable. But unfortunately he have to go already “Hey cheonsa I have to go already, its nice talking to you, you reminded me of my twin so much… I wish she was here… But anyways! Call me or text me when you have trouble alright?” Chanyeol said. “OK! Bye!!” I said waving my hands cutely.

 

After that I went back to the dorm to wash myself since I was sweating since last night but when I step foot into the dorm I was attacked by sooo many questions. “Yah! ______ Where did you go? we were so worried about you, I thought you wouldn’t come back and we almost called the police.” all of them said  *omg that is just too funny!!! hahaha POLICE seriously.. hahahha* “I was at SM building, dancing because I was bored and I ended up falling asleep So yeah….” I said *There is no way I am telling why I was out the whole night* “OH…. ok thank god you came back! hehe” April said. “Ok now go and bathe you stink!” Kimi said jokingly. “Yeah you stink! you have the sweat smell!” Hwa Young join in the game. “Hahaha I know and since you guys tease me I shall make all of you smelly with my odour!” I said and started to run to each of them and hug them so my body odour would transfer to their body so that they would smell like me. * hahaha revenge!*

 

After running around the dorm for 30 minutes, I finally hug all of them so now they have to bathe again due to my sweaty smell hahaha. After all of us have bathe, we went to our recording set for our MV again but this time only we are recording. We will be recording our dancing and individual recording. Once we reached there, we went to change to our outfit which was quite cute. “Ok SUMMER let’s start from dancing and since its your first time doing this, is ok to look at the camera and just dance your heart out and IMPORTANTLY do not be scared! OK? Have fun!” The director said. “Ok!” we all said.  We then started dancing and we were having fun doing it but after the recording, we were really tired since we did it so many times to perfect the MV. “OK girls! We would now be doing your individual recording. Kimi would go first, April would go second, Hwa Young would go third and the last would be Cheonsa. Is that ok?” “YUP!” we said.

 

tumblr_nh5da5uK6W1tkg5gko3_500.gif

 

Since I was the last person to be film so I went back to the dressing room to rest. When I was in the dressing room, I saw that my phone have 3 messages and they were from Chanyeol.

 

(texting)

 

Chanyeol: Hey! How is your recording going? Hello? I think I am too bored hahaha.


Cheonsa: Hey yeollie! It was tiring…. I was recording when you text me so I couldn’t  reply….mian….

 

In a few minute he replied me.

 

Chanyeol: Hahaha, tiring? I thought you have high stamina? hahaha Cheonsa is a slow girl! hahah

 

Cheonsa: YAH! I am not slow! I am just…… just tired…. You aren’t any better!

 

Chanyeol: NO… I am sooo much better than you! I have millions of fans *stick out tongue emoji*

 

Cheonsa: I will steal all your precious fans away when I debut! hahaha * laughing emoji*

 

Chanyeol: No you can’t because they are girls! hahaha!

 

Cheonsa : Ahhh! I give up I give up! So why are you bored anyways?

 

Chanyeol: Yes! I won! hahaha. OH….. We don’t have any schedule today and the rest all have their own thing to do but I have nothing to do so yeah I decided to text you but I texted at the wrong time…

 

Cheonsa: Ahh....Hahahaha. I was filming just now so yeah... But now I have a bit of time since I am the last one to film so I decided to rest.

 

Chanyeol: Oh… Have fun alright? Filming may seem hard but it is actually fun! Good luck Cheonsa!


 

Just then, the director called me “Cheonsa! It’s your turn!” “Ok coming!”

 

Cheonsa : Yeollie… I have to go now… I will talk to you ok? Bye!  

 

Chanyeol: Ok! Bye! CHEONSA FIGHTING!

 

After that, I rushed out and did my filming. Half an hour past, we were done with our recording which means WE ARE GOING TO DEBUT SOON! YAY! That day, we went back to the SM building because Choi Yeol said that Lee Soo Man wanted to see us after our MV recording. Once we enter his office, he said “ Hey girls, how was your recording?” “Good!” we said. “That’s good! Well I have some news for you! There was one thing I forgot to mention when we talked about your debut. Before SUMMER can debut, you guys have to film some teasers to let the public to know more about you and show your specialities. Since you guys are quite tired today after your recording, we can discuss this tomorrow and tell me what speciality you want to be film in your teaser. Rest well girls and see you tomorrow!” Lee Soo Man said. “OK! Thank you! See you tomorrow!”

 

*OMG! WE ARE GOING TO HAVE OUR OWN TEASER BASE ON OUR SPECIALITIES! But….. what am I going to do for my teaser?*



 

SUMMER’s MV Clothes:

 

VCVgHVdSqQyn9haqeDoxb2xv2097btJkPRVEju9m


 

Yonglin’s Note to all of you guys:

 

[ Hi! Since my exams is over and I know my grades already. And…. I PASSED all my subjects! WOOHOO! Which means my parents wouldn’t confiscate my stuff and I have time to write many chapter for you guys to read! Anyways! What do you think Cheonsa would choose for her specialty? Maybe comment below? So I could answer you and talk to you guys? HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND! BYE! *waves at you* ]


 

jXj1vEnGnWdDajBhMdzlMNLCTLsXLsjVq4v_x7vV

 

UUiX6tk2WDdcmuRuDVFoZtUuaeWoK2s5WG1qMv6l

 

N7YPNUIeXH5Swbr7504iX0czc5-wc5sMf34EIrE3

 

HKaS7YhcOSA_w6e1slytUJNEDmVwwoJUl72PIeGr

 

8D8g_8xam0B3Ssr6kKPOTNCHOZqwM6xy_qCYbmB1


B8G91O3vafm7Ac5Gn4YcSpUs55v3RsCApww7xehE