어색한 만남

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning classes has already ended but Naeun was not going to have lunch. After gathering her things, she made her way to the library but to her disappointment, the library's closed.

"Aigoo~ it's closed" she mumbled and pouted. Just then she heard someone groan, she gasped in surprise and looked at the direction from where the sound came from. The guy stretched his arms and yawned a bit before standing up.

"Of course it's closed. It's lunch time" the guy told her without even looking at her.

"But..." she looked through the glass door of the library. Keurae..why are you talking to me anyway??" she mumbled as she was still looking inside.

"Waeyo? Doesn't people talk to you usually?" the guy retorted as he leaned on the wall.

"Well.. it's the first time ever that someone did." she then averted her gaze to the guy. The guy chuckled lowly.

"Do I look cold?" she asked him with her signature cold poker face. "Do I?"

"Hmm not really." the guy slightly nodded and fixed his eyes on her.

Naeun gazed at him and crossed her arms across her chest. "Do you know who I am?" she asked.

"Mwoh? well to be honest, NO" the guy answered honestly. She heaved a sigh then chuckled.

"Ah, of course no one knows me. But I know who you are" she then laughed sarcastically.

"I'm Son Naeun" she bowed a bit at him. "Lee Taemin?"

"How did you know me?" 

"I knew you because you're well known? I heard yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter