NEW FRIENDSHIP

When A Kingka And Queenka Fall In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Screams could be heard at McDonalds because even though most of the people there didn't go to Got7's school everyone knew them.Tara just stared at them for a while when Got7 saw them staring.There eyes had met for a brief moment.

"What are they doing here?"Soyeon asked curiously

"I don't know either"Hyomin said 

Got7 started walking towards Tara's table.Tara didn't notice it until they heard someone talking to them.It was Bambam

"Aren't you Tara?"Bambam asked the girls

"Yes we are"Soyeon replied

"Hi we're Got7"Yugyeom said

"We know"Qri said

"Would you guys like to sit down"Jiyeon asked,she can be nice to people she felt could be trusted or she is comfortable with.

"Sure"JR said as he already took a seat

The rest of Got7 also sat down.Got7 and Tara were getting along very well and they found themselves becoming best friends.They started talking for a while and they realized they live close to each other.It was time to go back to school because their lunch break was over.

Got7 and Tara walked back to school together and students were whispering to one another about the scene before them.Students were talking about it throughout the classes but the new best friends didn't care about it.It was finally time to go home and Got7 and Tara met up with each other in front of the school.They walked back home together because they live close to each other.

"We should go to the amusement par

Please log in to read the full chapter