Most Popular School In Korea Is Formed

When A Kingka And Queenka Fall In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was just another day in Seoul High.Tara had just arrived to their school in a limo.As usual screams and shouts could be heard because of Tara.Jiyeon and the rest of Tara were all walking to their class when they heard the principal calling everyone to the auditorium.

"I wonder what that's about" said Eun Jung 

"I don't know but who cares"said Boram.She never really cares about things like this

"Lets go and find out"Qri said

Meanwhile in JYP High there were screams and shouts and of course it was because of Got7.Got7 didn't really care about these things anymore because they were used to it. JYP's principal called everyone to the auditorium just like at Seoul High.

"What is it this time"JR asked

"I don't know either hyung"Yugyeom said

"Let's go find out"Mark said

When everyone was gathered in the auditorium the principal asked to settle down to the confused students.The principal announced that Seoul High was going to collide with JYP High to make one school.Students were all talking and were confused.Students were happy because they know that Got7 goes there.The male students were jealous of Got7 though.

At JYP High the same thing was told to the students.The students were excited because Tara goes there.

 

 

What will happen with this new collision of schools?

 

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter