The Beginning

The Girl Who Never Spoke

Sulli's POV

  I woke up with my puffy face and tied my hair in a messy bun. I went downstairs and saw my mother cooking in the kitchen. "Morning Sulli" Omma said but I just ignored my mother, I hated my mother because I think it was her fault that our real father left us. "Sulli, you need to talk to me to, I'm your mother after all" Omma said but yet again I just stayed quiet and watch TV. I looked at my phone quietly, "Sulli, Jin's food and your food are on the table, Mrs. Kim is driving you today and don't reject it okay, she's a busy lady but yet she wants to send you, Jin and Jongin to school" Omma said and I nodded lightly. Mrs. Kim and Omma have been friends since high school and Mrs. Kim is EXO Kai's mother. After awhile I could hear the door close, I looked out of the window and saw my mother drive. I quietly sighed and walked to the table, I looked at the food and tried it. "Ugh, salty" I said quietly, my mother isn't really a good cook so I would end up eating my food that I made. I put the lid back on and headed upstairs. I went inside my room and layed on my bed until there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and saw my maid named Lily that looks after my things and all, "Young mistress, Jongin is here" Lily said. I nodded lightly and went downstairs, "Morning Sulli, where's Jin?" Kai asked and I pointed upstairs "Oh, okay. Omma will come soon okay" Kai said and I nodded lightly. I followed Kai as we went upstairs, "Just go inside and wake him up" I said quietly and went inside my room. I got ready and after a few minutes, I went downstairs. I saw Jin and Kai together, "Oh, Sulli you ready" Jin said and I nodded. I took the lunch box and put it inside my back pack, there was a honk. "Oh, omma's here, kaja" Kai said. Jin took my hand, Jin is the only person allowed to touch me as Jin and Omma call it Human Phobia. I got inside the car and saw Mrs. Kim, "Hi, Sulli and Jin how was your sleep?" Mrs. Kim asked and I just nodded. I just stayed quiet as they we're having a conversation. We reached school, "Have fun at school you three and Kai look after Sulli, bye Sulli" Mrs. Kim said. I bowed at her and she waved good bye at me. I walked inside the school with Jin and Kai, "Jin, I'll get going Exo's waiting for me" Kai said "Okay, bye, kaja Sulli" Jin said. I followed Jin and his friends BTS came running, "Morning Sulli" V said and put his hand on my shoulder but I pushed it off, "Mian, I forgot" V said. Jin looked at me, "Do you want to follow us?" Jin asked "Ani" I said quietly "Okay then, are you sure?" Jin asked again, I nodded, "Okay then, if you ever want company just got to the rooftop, okay" Jin said and I nodded. I looked as they walked to the rooftop.  I went to my locker and looked for my books, "Well, well isn't it young mistress Jinri" Jaehwan said but I just ignored him. He put his hand around my shoulder, I quickly closed my eyes and started breathing heavily. Until I felt the hand not there, I opened my eyes and saw Kai holding his hand. "Beat it, Jaehwan" Kai said and he quickly ran aways. Kai looked at me, I nodded and walked to the canteen.

Chanyeol's POV

I was walking with Kai with all the fangirls surrounding us, "Wait Chanyeol, I have something to do" Kai said. I watched as Kai walked towards Sulli and helped her. He came back, "Kai can I ask you something?" I asked "Sure, what is?" Kai asked "Do you have feelings for Sulli?" I asked "Ani, she's just a friend well I use too" Kai said "So you do" I said "She's a nice girl Chanyeol. She was very bubbly when we were younger but eversince middle school she was like that, I miss it when she would call me oppa, if she was still bubbly I would have asked her to be my girlfriend" Kai said 'Wae, why is she like that?" I asked "Those nightmares are going to haunt her because of that incident" Kai said. I was about to ask Kai but he was gone, I watched as Sulli walked towards the canteen. "Yo, Chanyeol kaja" Baekhyun said "Oh, kaja" I said and we started walking towards the canteen. I sat down next to Kai and saw Sulli eating by herself, "Channyeol, can I ask you something" Tao said, I nodded, "Do you like Sulli, tell us the truth?" Tao asked "Ani, I just find her interesting'' I said. I looked at Kai and Kai looked at me, "What are you starring at?" Kai asked "Kai, what incident happen to Sulli?" I asked "Mian Chanyeol but once a friend promise's to keep a secret, you have to keep it" Kai said. I sigh and looked at Sulli, a guy came and sat infront of her. "Then what about him?" I said as I pointed to the guy, "Ah, that's Nam Woohyun her ex-boyfriend" Kai said "Bwo, ex-boyfriend, when did they date" I said "In middle school but they broke up in 9th grade" Kai said "Waeyo?" I asked "She had some problems, now stop asking questions, if your so curious about her then go ask her" Kai said. I kept wondering about what happened to Sulli, I might asked her for real later.

 

 

Author's note:

Hi guys, sorry for waiting. Anyway I hope this is good, I know there isn't any Chanyeol moments but I promise next chapter there will. Also could you suggest good graphic shops, thank you...