Hi, Sehun - Whatever Part 1

Hi, Lee Hayi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was a good four hours late, but the fact that he actually made it to school was an impressive and sad feat all in itself. Hayi’s eyes which were once focused attentively to the front of the class had trailed off to the figure sitting by her side.

 

Oh Sehun.

 

The boy had casually walked in without saying one word with the intention to quietly make his way inside, but being a member of EXO wouldn’t allow that. Little squeals of excitement slipped from the many girls’ lips...all except one.

 

Hayi’s brows lifted in confusion to the abrupt change in atmosphere from her peers, glancing to even the many female students who had now also gathered by the classroom just to steal a glimpse at the dude to her right. With the rare appearance of one, the school had automatically turned into some museum. It was as if a sign that read “Come see him while you can~ for a limited time only, Oh Sehun!” hung itself on the door. And tickets to this event were selling like hot cakes, evident by the numerous faces pressed against the doorway.

 

She just couldn’t get it. No matter how much she tried, Hayi just could not understand why girls would drool at the sight of Sehun, who she proclaimed to have a resting face.

 

“Can you do something about your fangirls?” Hayi rolled her eyes before focusing back on the lecture being held.

 

“Good morning to you too Hayi-ssi,” he stretched his arms out before slumping into a more relaxed position.

 

“More like afternoon,” she corrected.

 

“Whatever. Same thing”.

 

“Stay. on. your. side” she scoffed as she tried to pry him off from her desk area.

 

Sehun laughed at how weak the girl was, obviously finding this new game of wrestling entertaining, “It’s not my fault I was born tall~ Like how you were born just what? 3ft tall?”.

 

“I’m 156cm you wipe,” understanding that her initial plan was unsuccessful, she attacked his sides, poking her way to retrieve her territory.

 

“No difference. You barely reach my elbow~”.

 

“Shut up”.

 

“Hayi-ssi, we’re in class! The use of profane language is unacceptable,” he teased waving his finger in the air, “That’s not lady-like”.

 

“It’s a relief that you actually know where we are, considering I barely see you attend and it’s already halfway into the semester,” she scowled before busying herself while straightening the creases that formed on her notebook pages because of the cocky long limbed boy who took pride in his freakishly tall self.

 

“Well pardon me for having a packed schedule. I thought you would understand since you’re digital monster Lee Hi, but I guess not...Since now that I think about it, I haven’t seen you around the broadcasting buildings these days,” he retorted.

Sehun was sharp with his words, fully aware of how to push the smaller one’s buttons.

 

“Hayi-ssi, are you even a singer still? When was the last time you came out with something?”

He patted the agitated girl’s head, taking a risk of having his arm getting ripped off.

“If you retired, you should have told me. It’s only right for a fellow artist to send one their best wishes~”.

 

Her grip tightened along her pen, releasing her anger through her wrapped fingers on the plastic object. She barely saw him in school, but the few rare moments that he decided to come were days of experiencing hell on earth. She would gash his pretty large smoldering eyes right then and there if it weren’t for the many girls that would more than likely throw themselves to protect the idol.




 

Thank the heavens for a short school day.

Hayi exhaled as she began clearing her belongings. The soft snore of the hallyu star muffled through his plump lips. Of course, the guy couldn’t sit through a lesson without falling asleep…

With knit brows, she stared at the seemingly lifeless figure and wondered just why exactly Sehun even bothered to drop by school when all he ever did was use the place as another area to take naps.

 

“Hayi~”

 

The cheerful voice broke her look from one idol to the other.

 

“Ah, Zelo. Anyoung,” Hayi greeted.

 

“I told you to call me Junhong,” the boy frowned as he straddled his long legs atop the empty chair to her front, “Long day huh? Thank goodness it’s done now~”

 

Zelo, or rather Junhong, was unlike the other, Hayi could tolerate him. Even more so, she was friends with the guy.

 

“What happened to him? Dead?” Zelo questioned as he placed a peeled mandarin onto Hayi’s small hands, replacing it with the one she was struggling to do.

“Thanks,” she smiled, ripping it into small pieces and shoving one to his mouth while he continued to busy himself with the remaining.

 

“If only him being dead was true…” Hayi laughed.

 

“YAH! I can hear everything you midget,” Sehun croaked.

 

He pulled himself out from the comfort of the resting position he had adopted to for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter