Midnight affair

Midnight affair

 

tumblr_n3imabTKga1spsuz3o1_1280

 

Last message 17 years old Ryeowook send to his best friend and now half a year boyfriend named Changmin was: 'I warn you. Don't come here. My dad will kill you'. After that Ryeowook played some games and watched movies. At around midnight, he settled down to finally go to sleep. He was about to fall asleep when he heard some weird noises. He sat on his bed and as heard as if someone was throwing pebbles to his window. Curious (and little scared, because he was playing some creepy game with zombies) Ryeowook moved from his bed and went to his window. He opened his window to peek inside, just then, one small pebble fly to him and hit his forehead. He bite his tongue to surpass laud curse that wanted to escaped from his mouth and rubbed a painful spot where the stone hit him. He glared at the dark night afterward, searching for a culprit who was disturbing him and apparently hurt too, then he saw tall human form next to his house fence.

"Changmin!" Ryeowook hissed quietly, recognizing his boyfriend right away. Changmin moved more toward the fence and street lamp and Ryeowook saw his boyfriend's face and this cheeky grin of his.

"Hey shorty." Changmin whispered back and grinned wider. Just then Ryeowook noticed small backpack on the other boy's shoulders.

"What are you doing here?" Ryeowook asked then looked confused when Changmin with only few moves and skips jumped over the fence and get inside Ryeowook family's garden. "What are you doing?"

"I come to see you." Changmin said then run to the other side of Ryeowook's garden, leaving the other confused. After few minutes of Ryeowook looking around for him, Changmin come back with a ladder.

"Wha-Where? How?" Ryeowook stuttered when Changmin positioned the ladder on the wall next to his window. "What are you doing?!" Ryeowook shrieked horrified, then quickly clasped his palm over his mouth. He looked at his bedroom door, but lucky no one come in. When he turned around he met almost face to face with Changmin, who, with cheeky grin, was half standing on the ladder and half on his window.

"Hello gorgeous." Changmin greeted still shocked Ryeowook. "You will not greet me? Like Romeo, Romeo where is my Romeo?" Changmin laughed and Ryeowook immediately covered Changmin's mouth with his palm and pulled him inside his room. The stumbled inside and into the floor. Immediately they heard steps then knocking onto the door.

"Ryeowook? Everything ok?" Ryeowook heard his father voice and looked at Changmin who was trying hard not to laugh.

"Y-Y-Yes father. I feel from bed, nothing serious." Ryeowook stuttered, worrying his father will enter through the door, which wasn't locked. But lucky his father said nothing and went back to his bedroom. "Uff..." Ryeowook breathed relieved then faced Changmin with a glare. "What are you doing here?!" He hissed then looked shocked at Changmin who, apparently was on top of him and moved closer.

"I come to see my boyfriend. It's called night sneaking or something like that." Changmin said with a grin, his face coming closer to Ryeowook.

"Don't come near me." Ryeowook warned.

"I can't come closer than this or..." Changmin leaned even closer making Ryeowook's breathe hitched as he felt Changmin's warm puff of air on his skin. He blinked his eyes and closed them waiting. Then Changmin instead of kissing him on the lips, moved and pecked his cheek and stood up while giggling. Ryeowook snapped his eyes open, disappointed clearly evident on his face.

"G-Go home." Ryeowook frowned and stood up as well.

"I don't want to. I come here to sleep."

"S-Sleep?" Ryeowook stuttered and Changmin laughed at him silently, then sat on the other's bed, putting his backpack on the floor.

"Not this kind of sleep ert. I went to you to sleep over." Changmin stated and Ryeowook blushed.

"You can't stay here. I told you my father will kill you..."

"Then I will sneak in the morning. He will not notice."

"But door, he may open them."

"You can block them. You done it a few times." Changmin grinned widely making Ryeowook blush hard.

"But it was before we get together. It was more..."

"Innocent? We will only sleep together, just like in old times."

"But..."

"I miss it so much. Please?" Changmin pleaded showing Ryeowook his famous puppy eyes. He stuck out his lower lip and looking at the other.

"Ok, but you need to get out from here in the morning before my father wakes up." Changmin smiled victoriously. He quickly stood up and pulled his pajama out, then started stripping.

"What?!" Ryeowook gapped at Changmin then turned away, blushing hard. He didn't missed how Changmin smirked at him as he quickly put his pajama pants on.

"Can't look? We saw each other more than once." Changmin said, suddenly so close to Ryeowook.  His bare chest touched Ryeowook's clothed back.

"But it was when we were..." Ryeowook hid his face in his palms. Changmin saw how red the other's ears become and couldn't surpass happiness over how cute Ryeowook was.  He leaned and kissed Ryeowook's ear. "Ch-Changmin!" Ryeowook squeaked  silently and looked at Changmin who immediately pecked his lips and hugged him from behind.

"Now is not different, so get use to it." Changmin hugged Ryeowook tighter for a second and let him go, making Ryeowook look at him. Changmin then sat on the bed and put the pajama top on and moved further into the bed.  He then pulled Ryeowook towards him. The shorter man fell on Changmin and the taller boy rolled them, wrapping his arms around Ryeowook and hug him. "So comfy." He breathed contended, but Ryeowook wriggled in his hold.

"Not for me. I'm suffocation because you hug me too tight." Changmin loosen his hold and Ryeowook rolled on his other side, his back faced Changmin. "Now." Ryeowook said as he tried to peer at Changmin who moved closer to him and hugged him from behind.

"It's better." Changmin snuggled even closer to Ryeowook and moved his legs, bending them a little, making Ryeowook do the same. "Perfect." Changmin mumbled pulling Ryeowook even closer, making the other smile and snuggle his back toward Changmin's chest.

"Hmmm perfect." Ryeowook took Changmin's hand and kissed his palm then closed his eyes.

"With you always." Changmin mumbled and kissed Ryeowook's head then closed his eyes. Both soon feel asleep, dreaming of the same dream-where they are together.

 

 

***

 

 

It was early morning when Ryeowook woke up startled by some noises in the house. He quickly rolled in his bed, seeing that Changmin was still sleeping on his side. Taller boy's leg was wrapped around Ryeowook's, arm lazily put on his lover's stomach.

"Changmin, Changmin woke up." Ryeowook tried to shake the other, but Changmin mumbled something in his sleep and only moved closer to Ryeowook, his leg went higher and arm squeezed Ryeowook's waist.

Ryeowook tried to woke up Changmin once again, but the other didn't budge. Ryeowook suddenly heard a door opens, probably his parent's bedroom, then another one closed, probably bathroom. He started to panic. "Changmin woke up."

"Ummm..." Changmin mumbled and snuggled closer to Ryeowook. Ryeowook huffed and mumble 'I have no other option.'

"Changmin, Changmin, your food, it's burning. your food is burning." Like a magic Changmin's eyes opened in horror and he quickly sat up on the bed, fully awake.

"What where?!" Changmin shouted, but his mouth was covered by Ryeowook's palm, muffling his voice.

"Nowhere, nowhere, your food is safe." Ryeowook said and Changmin relaxed and lied on bed again, but still awake.

"Good." Changmin smiled and looked at Ryeowook. "My food is safe."

"Your food maybe yes, but I doubt your life. My parents woke up and my father will soon go and grab newspaper. I doubt he will be happy when he see that ladder next to my window then later seeing you in my bed." Ryeowook said little annoyed and Changmin's eyes snapped wide. He almost flew from the bed. Undressed then dressed in a second. He fell on the floor as he tried to wear his shoes.

"Changmin backpack!" Ryeowook called when Changmin was near the window. The taller boy run to his lover who was standing next to the bed and took his backpack, kissed Ryeowook quickly on the lips and ran to the window. Ryeowook followed him, making sure Changmin will not get cough, then almost screamed when Changmin nearly fell off from window then from the ladder. When Changmin disappeared from his sight with the ladder, Ryeowook huffed and relaxed, knowing his lover is safe from his father's wrath and lied on his bed.

 

***

 

Changmin successfully put the ladder on its rightful place and ran to the fence. He jump over the fence and landed on his foot and knee.He was rubbing slight sore spot on his knee and was catching his breath when the door to Kim's house opened and Ryeowook's father come out. Changmin quickly stragihten up, smoothing his hair and clothes then froze in his spot when Mr. Kim  finally looked at him.

"Changmin? What are you doing here?" Mr. Kim asked little surprised to see Changmin here, so early in the morning.

"I...ummm..." Changmin stuttered, unable to think of any excuse.

"You come to see Ryeowook?"

"I...ummm...yes right." Changmin answered and Mr. Kim opened the gate for him.

"Come inside then. I think he is still sleeping but woke him up and ate breakfast with us." Mr. Kim said with a smile and Changmin followed the man into the house. He then greeted Mrs. Kim and went to Ryeowook's bedroom. He knocked and second later Ryeowook opened him the door with  shocked and confused expression.

"Changmin? What are you doing here?" Ryeowook asked and Changmin passed by him and closed the door as soon as he entered his lover's bedroom for a second time.

"I come to see you, this is what your father said." Changmin grinned at still stunned Ryeowook and hugged him.

"But...how..."

"Will tell you later. Now let's go wash up, breakfast will be ready in a moment." Changmin pulled Ryeowook's hand but the other didn't budge.

"Why you are pulling me to the bathroom? I can go myself."

"I need to wash myself too." Changmin stated calmly.

"What?! NO!" Ryeowook pulled his hand away from Changmin.

"I need to look clean and fresh or they will suspect something." Changmin reasoned and Ryeowook nodded his head, even if the idea of washing together wasn't for his liking.

"Only washing! No funny movements, my parents are in home." Ryeowook glared at Changmin.

"Of course, now come one." Changmin pulled Ryeowook out from his bedroom, small smirk plastered on his handsome face.

They quickly brushed their teeth and get into the shower. They lasted in the shower for more than few minutes  as they kissed with each other while washing each other's hair. After their cleaned their bodies they exited the bathroom all clean and fresh.

Ryeowook, as they get safely into his bedroom, commanded Changmin to sit on the floor and dried his hair with dryer. He slowly Changmin's hair, making taller boy hum and close his eyes, feeling happy being pampered by his lover. He hugged Ryeowook's leg and rested his chin on the other's knee. He was almost drifting to slumber when Ryeowook stopped his work. Changmin wanted to do the same to his lover, but Ryeowook protested and quickly dried his hair. And soon after their went down and eat their breakfast with Ryeowook's parents as if nothing happen.




The end

 

 

A/N: Comments are loved and needed