Age 19

Marriage is not Dating

Sorry guys.. I just lost this story... you know writer's block. I was thinking about quiting but I guess I just went for it. Well, I'm back, maybe I'll post weekly. Same goes with my other stories.

 

 

AGE 19

Senior Year. I figure that it will be the last year with Myungsoo. Not to be negative but I mean, we do have to go our seperate ways... I'm determined to have my last happy year with him.

I wore my uniform and had to wait outside for Myungsoo. I was excited today because Myungsoo just got his car a week ago so he'll be driving me to school and back.

He came 5 minutes later and waved. I carefully opened the car and got in. He told me this year was going to be our year. A few mintes later we arrived and I got out with Myungsoo. I quickly ran inside the school and met Jieun. "Jiyeon-ah Welcome to Senior Year!" She shrieked and I screamed with her. We talked about the highlights of our summer and lost track of time. Soon after it was time to go to first period.

I was anxious to who my classmates and who my teacher is. I prayed in my mind hoping that Myungsoo would be in my class. There were two different teachers who taught senior year. Mr. Ji Suk or Mrs. Seul. Everyone wanted Mr. Ji Suk. He was funny, forgiving, and outgoing. He would be giving you the most stress free year in all of high school. He was the perfect teacher for everyone. However, Mrs.Seul is a complete different story. She's strict, unforgiving, and I heard that she hates distractions. If Jokwon got her, he would so die. i chuckled. I actually hoped he was in my class too. I mean he is the funniest guy in my grade along with Taehyung. He's the yound genius, my classmates say that he skipped 3 grades. I don't know him so I don't have a say in anything. I just genuinely hoped that I would get a nice teacher and some funny students. Well, each student got a letter from the school recieving the school supply list along with their schedule. I got room 3305. So I headed down the 3000 hallway. I found 3305 and sat down in a regular seat. More people came and sat down but there was no sight of Myungsoo. Class was going to start in less than a minute and I was having this feeling I was going to have the worst class ever. All of a sudden Jokwon popped in the room and waved his hand to all the classmates like he was their leader. Then right behind him came Taehyung the child prodigy. Then a leg s out and I saw my favorite person's face. "JIEUN!!" I hugged her and she smiled at me. You're in this class I yelled. We bounced up and down and screamed.

"Can you guys be any more quiet?" I looked at the guy who silenced us. 

"MYUNGSOO?!?!" I yelled and hugged him tight. 

"Haha let go of me" He playfully said.

"This is gonna be the best year ever!" I screamed.

"Please be quiet miss. The bell rang a minute ago. I expect you in a seat." 

I looked in the front and turned bright red. 

Mrs. Seul stared at me and I bowed my head and took a seat in between Jieun and Myungsoo.

"Sorry" I muttered and she nodded.

" Hello Class, my name is Mrs. Seul and I expect all behavior of my students to be like actual seniors. No shrieking in class."

And she stared at me. 

I bowed again feeling a but more nervous.

"I don't need a student who gives distractions to this learning enviroment. This may be your senior year, but I expect all eyes, ears, and mind to face the front."

She pointed to a girl in the 2nd row."What's your name?"

"Ahn Hee Yeon ma'am."

"This is a perfect example of a bad student." Mrs. Seul said.

"Hee Yeon, could you stand up."

I could see Hee-yeon's wet eyes.

She stood up.

"Perfect example of a girl who plays too much." Mrs. Seul said and motioned her to sit down.

"Now let's start class."

Instantly Suzy's head fell on the desk ready to sleep.

I frowned.

"Ms. sleepyhead in the 3rd row. Go outside and hold this sign so all the freshman's can see what you've been doing. Mrs. Seul gave Suzy a sign that said, I'M AN F STUDENT WHO LIKES TO SLEEP OUTSIDE!

Suzy walked outside to the back of the school where the sign and the human is visible to all students who go to this school.

Many classes had their window open so you can clearly hear them laugh. I looked at Jieun and bit my lip, nervous for Suzy. I still felt bad because Suzy and I were so close. That was until she turned away from me. We proceeded with class without Suzy and it was 2nd period. We stayed until our next teacher came. All my teachers were nice and funny except for the devil teacher. 

During lunch I walked around school looking for Myungsoo. We usually eat lunch together so I made a bento box for him. I walked throught the 3000 hallway to get the lunches when I heard Myungsoo.

"I'm so sorry that happened. I didn't even know that Mrs. Seul was that mean." I reconized that voice.

"She embarrassed me in front of everyone." .... Suzy??

"I wish I could've helped." My boyfriend is so nice.

"You've helped enough Oppa." Suzy hugged Myungsoo and I looked.

Why is Myungsoo not pulling away?

"No Suzy, I'm your boyfriend I should've helped."

I gasped and fell to the floor.

Then Myungsoo went for the big K.

He kissed her.

"Oppa Jiyeon might see." She said sternly.

"Who cares, she's a stupid anyway. She's so clingy."

I stood up and walked up to the new couple.

I slapped him and glared at Suzy.

My glare turned into a soft stare.

"You betrayed me again Suzy. Once as a friend and one for my happiness."

I looked at them one more time and ran away.

Tears were flowing out and I bumped into someone. 

"I-I'm so sorry" I wavered.

My voice was so obvious that I was crying.

"Jiyeon?"

I looked up. "Taehyung, was that your name?"

He nodded. 

'What's wrong?"

I'm not in the mood to talk right now, I'm so sorry.

I walked away.

Suddenly I felt a back hug.

I smelled Myungsoo's cologne.

I shoved him off.

"HOW DARE YOU!" I cried/yelled.

He kept his head high and confidentlt said, "She's my cousin."

I scoffed, "You do think I'm a stupid don't you."

"no" he muttered.

"How long was this relationship Myungsoo."

"5 months ago."

I smiled.

"Stupid signing out." I said.

It came out so softly, almost like a gentle touch. 

I walked away, as calm as possible.

I smiled and said to myself. "Don't cry."

"Don't cry for asses who won't cry for you." I said again.