First Day

F3- Rulers Of The School (RE-WRITTEN)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoseob's POV

"Bye appa" I half heartedly smiled as I got out of the car. Sighing, I slowly made my way towards the school building. As I neared the school, I stared in awe at how big and sophisticated it looked. "Is this really the right school for me..?" I mumbled to myself as I entered the building. The students were all scattered around the building, chatting amongst themselves. They didn't even notice me. Eomma, why did you send me here? I glanced around the school and it was like a mansion. Everything seemed so proper and in place unlike me, who's out of place.

I shouldn't be here.. I'm not of their class and I definitely am not anything like them. After scanning through crowds of students, my eyes fell upon the two who I've been searching for. "Hyung, Woonie!" All my worries faded as I saw them walking towards me. As soon as they were close enough, I pulled them both into a hug. "Seobbie~ You're here!" HyunSeung hyung smiled widely as he returned the hug. "I've missed you guys. It's been so long" Dongwoon also smiled as he pulled away. 

"I'm glad you're here, hyung. We missed you too" He's so adorable.. I'm so glad I can be with these guys again. Dongwoon is quite wealthy so his parents found enough money to send him to the 'best' school in Korea. HyunSeung hyung's parents have been saving up since he was younger to send him to this school even though he really didn't want to attend.. And then there's me, someone who can only attend this hell hole through a scholarship earned from my appa's hard work and my good grades..

I hate being smart.

"So, Seob. Are you happy to finally be here?" HyunSeung hyung asked but I could sense sarcasm. "Yes, I'm overjoyed(!) Now, where are these evil flower boys, huh?" I asked smugly. Some squeals of excitement and loud chattering would be heard. "Right on time. They are right there" HyunSeung hyung said as he pointed to the large staircase only a few metres away from us. I glanced up and saw 3 slim figures stood at the top of the stairs.

Everyone cheered and applauded as the trio slowly made their way down the stairs. So these are the guys that everyone is either scared of or in love with? They aren't even that good looking.. I simply rolled my eyes as the girls, and even some guys, were practically drooling over these heartless rich snobs. "RED SLIP!" Someone shouted, causing everyone to fall silent. Red slip? As soon as that was said, all students immediately turned to the F3.

"Get him" A black haired boy that was stood in the middle said, wearing a cold expression. Just by staring at him, I got slightly frightened. "Who's he?" I asked out of curiosity. If I was going to stay in this school, I needed to know the F3. "Lee Kikwang, you could say he's the leader of the F3. He's also the heir of Haru industries, one of the largest company and corporation in Korea. He basically owns this school, well his eomma does so he can get away with anything." Dongwoon explained. 

So the typical rich guys, huh? I've always wondered how people can be so spoilt and horrible when they are rich. If I was rich, I would never abuse my power by acting like an idiot. "And those red slips," HyunSeung hyung added. "They're placed in people's lockers if they make him mad or if he just doesn't like them. Whoever has one, they receive severe punishment from the whole school. It gets really rough... But me and Woonie have never joined in." 

Whole school punishment? That's really harsh. "Hyung.. They all just gang up on one person?" I asked, slightly upset to hear this. What kind of person allows this? With a saddened expression, hyung nodded. "Sadly, yes. It's really horrible. Some even leave school because of it." I could hear loud, excited shouts mixed with shouts of fear coming from elsewhere in the school. That's unbelievable.. I glanced over at the trio who were stood at the bottom of the stairs and glared at Lee Kikwang. Such a bastard... 

Suddenly, he turned his head and our eyes locked. I was quite shocked at this and froze for a moment. He was staring intensely at me, not breaking our gaze. I gulped before shifting my gaze to some other place. "Hyung, don't make eye contact with him!" Dongwoon scolded, whispering. I muttered a small, meaningless apology before glancing around once again. By chance, my eyes met Kikwang's and I was surprised to see that he was still staring at me.

My first reaction was to look away. His stare is too intimidating. 

"You" I looked up and saw Lee Kikwang and the other 2 members walking towards me. "Um.. Hi?" I replied, feeling slightly uneasy. "Who are you? I don't recognize you" He said bluntly causing me to scoff. "Yang Yoseob. Need me to write it down for you?" I asked sarcastically. "Hyung!" Dongwoon hit my arm but I didn't regret saying anything. This guy is an absolute idiot and doesn't deserve to be treated kindly. Respect and kindness is a two way street. 

"Yang Yoseob...? Oh. You're the one who received the free scholarship to attend here" He chuckled to himself as he spoke. "Can't afford it?" He mocked, angering me even more. The nerve of this guy. I clenched my fist in anger as I glared at him. However, this seemed to just amuse him. "What's that matter, huh? Can't take it?" Kikwang asked as he moved closer to me. "Can't take the fact that you're just a little," He said as he poked my chest, causing me to stumble.

"Poor," He repeated the action. "Nobody" The last push caused me to fall back against a table behind me. After seeing this, Kikwang simply smirked before walking away. That is it. He crossed the line. Stupid bastard.. I started running towards Kikwang, building up a bit of speed. "No, Seobbie!" HyunSeung hyung sighed as he knew it was too late. As I neared Kikwang, I jumped in the air and kicked him in the back causing him to harshly fall forward.

Brushing myself, I smugly stared at the sight in front of me. The other two members of the F3 gasped and were quite stunned to see this. However, one of his friends were trying his hardest to hold in his laughter which confused me a bit. "Aish... The psycho Yang Yoseob is back" Dongwoon sighed. "YAH!" Kikwang shouted, slowly risi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter