How the curse begin

Guilty By Love

Author's POV

 

Do you believe in curses? Especially the ones that could affect both you and your future generations?

Well, Lee Howon didn't. How could such a powerful curse exist in the world? 

All of it started two hundred years ago. 

At the age of 18, Howon did not know what was responsibility like. He did not know the burden that a head of a clan had to carry.

All he did was to fall in love with the most loving person he could ever meet in his life.

That cute small eyes that form small little cresents when its owner laugh was the most appealing thing that Howon could ever witness with his own eyes.

He would sneak out of his mansion at midnight just to sit by the waterfall in the deep forest, intertwining his hands together with the man he loved the most in this world. He would daydream about the outstanding features of his lover during the day time when he had to study with his literature teacher which caused him to often smack by the elder on the head. 

He did not mind the fact that he could only meet up with the pretty man at night. As long as Kim Sunggyu was there, Lee Howon was complete. He forgot to question why the other man could not meet him in the day because he could not waste any single second he could spend embracing his lover by questioning the unnecessary thing.

It was on the night when his parents and the guards caught two lovers meeting up as usual at night. Howon could remember how the guard yank Sunggyu away from his embrace.

"You disgusting wicked thing, how dare you seduce my son?" That was what Howon's mother said.

"Are you trying to damage our clan with your curses?" His father added.

Howon blinked as he saw tears streaming down from his lover's eyes, denying the harsh accusing words being thrown at him. He looked at Howon worriedly, as if he was begging him not to doubt him.

Howon stood rooted to the ground, unable to say a single word.

"Burn him." His father ordered.

"Howon, please trust me. I have no such intention!" Sunggyu tried to reach out to his lover desperately but the younger refused to budge, let alone saving him.

The guards tied a piece of cloth over Sunggyu's lips, hands and legs before attaching him to the trunk of a tree.

"Uhmmpph~!!" No matter how much the poor boy thrash and struggle, it was all futile. He wanted to call out to the love of his life but everything came out muffled. All he could do was cry. Nothing more and nothing less.

"Sunggyu..."Howon muttered softly.

"SUNGGYU!" 

"Hold him back!" The baritone voice roared.

"NO! SUNGGYU!" The younger man tried his best to break free. No, this can't be happening.

The guard whose hand was clutching onto the burning wood finally set the fire.

"NOOOO"

-----

"Is this what hell feel like?" Sunggyu thought. The flame was eating up his delicate skin, turning every part of him to coal black. 

It burned bad. Everything was so hot. He did not even have the strength to yell out the pain he was going through.

 

 

"I HEREBY USE MY BODY AS A SACRIFICE TO EXCHANGE FOR A CURSE. THIS FAMILY WILL BEAR ME IN EVERY GENERATION OF THEM. MAY I BE THE WORST NIGHTMARE THAT HUNTS AFTER EVERY SINGLE HEIR OF THIS FAMILY."

 

This is how the curse fell upon lee family. It destroyed lives of the heir of the Lees. How does this work?

The vengeful spirit of the person who put the curse will be born together with heir of the family. It is almost a possession. The spirit will make use of the body of the heir to give misery to the family. Some heir survived the exorcism but unfortunately, some heir didn't. No matter how much the family try to exorcise the spirit, it is still reborn together with the new heir of the generation.

 

-------------------------------------------

A/N : Hi guys I know Leobin hasn't made an appearance. This chapter is just to show how the curse began and I used infinite as the ancestor lmao.

hope you enjoy reading~

until next time..

 

-kookieofalien