Please read!

Life as KOREA’S FEARED GANGS's Secret Sibling

Hey guys, so like what..the last time I ever updated was two years ago? I'm such a bad updater...author in general.

So to be honest, I haven't updated AT ALL except the recent one was The Dragon Wears Prada (please read btw LOL shamless advertising) and this chapter is about why. I lost...my love and connection with KPop during high school. I found AFF when I was in 6th grade and joined AFF around 7th grade or 8th BECAUSE, I read dbskgirl4ever's stories. I literally made an account to just subscribe to her stories haha. I love her stories, I always thought it should be made into a kdrama ANYONE ELSE AGREE???

Ok anyways, i'm a upcoming senior in high school now and since around sophomore year, I just lost interest in KPop. And it had been I think around a year since i've been on AFF and recently i've been on AFF a lot reading stories :) And damn, i'm falling in love with KPop again haha. 

I really don't know if I want to continue this story because i've lost the urge to. I also thought I could have a better storyline. I know it's really confusing with all the KPop groups and stuff >_< I apologize. I WAS NEW AND DIDNT KNOW ANYTHING. 

I hid all the chapters btw guys, i didn't delete them (yet). 

Summer is ending soon here and I will start my senior year soon and then graduate. I'm really scared guys.

PLEASE COMMENT DOWN BELOW AND TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD DO. Express your opinions!!

 

To my loyal subscribers, since day 1 or day million, thank you for still being here and i'm sorry :(