1st L♥ve

Strawberry Milk L♥ve
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
► Lovelyz - Candy Jelly Love Flasback : Choa Pov: There is a guy next to my class that always caught my attention.His sharp eyes that always stare at me without any expression just makes my heart beat faster.He barely talks with people but he is friendly with girls.His name is Jung Taekwoon but many people call him Leo.He is good in studying and always being top students in his class. ''I'm going to confess to him after finish school today'' I said to Sunhwa ''Wahh~Really?after 3 years you have been crushing on him finally you're going to confess at him.Fighting~'' replied Sunhwa excitedly.   After School : ''Excuse me Leo-sshi,Can I talks with you for a while?'' I asked him. ''Oh?Deh~What is it?''asked him while closing his locker. '' Actual...Actually...I....I....I...li...li..like'' I said sttutering. ''I understand~You like me,don't you?''said him while smirking at me what!!Did he just smirks at me?.Ughh~This guy -.- ''Aniya~I hate you actually''I said at him while puffing my cheeks. Omoona!What did I just said to him?Argg~Stupid me ''You looks so cute by the way.Why don't you just be my girlfriend''said him while grins. Am I dreaming?This guy just asked me to be his girlfriend ''Eh?what?'' i asked him again. ''Be my girlfriend will you'' asked him while smiling   So this how he became my boyfriend. I never thought I have to starts my day feeling jealous everyday after became his girlfriend. *sigh*

 

How was it?Please do comment about this cha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter