TODAY (final)

Kang & Nam Collection

 

Title: TODAY

 

Description:

 

Taehyun is a selfless person. He is willing to give Kang Seungyoon away for the sake of his love’s happiness.

 

Taehyun is a selfish person. He wants to keep him even just for one day.

 

 

Foreword:

 

Taehyun never really knew what love is since he was a product of a broken family which left him to fend off for himself at the young age of 12.

 

Seeing as music was the only thing that kept him alive, Taehyun decided to audition and pursue music to support himself.

 

It was within these walls along YG entertainment that he first saw what love is… Kang Seungyon ~

 

It was within these walls of their dorm that he came to know what love is… Kang Seungyoon ~
 

And it was within these walls of their shared bedroom that he came to know what heartbreak is… Kang Seungyoon ~

 

 

 

Chapter: TODAY 

 

 

People say that Taehyun is a selfish person.

 

People say that Taehyun is a selfish person for they see him as someone who does not know how to get along with other people.

 

But Taehyun thinks otherwise.

He thinks that he is not a selfish person.

 

He knows that he is not a selfish person…

 

For he is willing to give up Kang Seungyoon…

 

He is willing to give up the love of his life for the sake of his happiness.

 

 

But maybe, the people are right, he thinks. Maybe the people are right about him being a selfish person.

 

 

Because for once, Taehyun can not let himself wallow in pain anymore.

 

For once, he would like to feel what it is like to be loved.

 

He does not want to suffer anymore for his one-sided and forbidden love and therefore he decides to be selfish.

 

Even for just one day.

 

 

 

“Can you go out with me?” Taehyun says.

 

 

CLICK HERE TO READ THE REST OF THE STORY!