The beginning ॐ

Is this the reality you wanted?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 1 :

Aya’s POV :

December, 19th.

Debuting in the k-pop industry was definitely not easy. After all these hard trainee years, finally debuting was good, and extremely relieving; but attracting fans was clearly another thing. Being a part of Jellyfish entertainment sure helped, but after announcing our debut to the public, we quickly got forgotten and our first album went practically unnoticed.

‘Reality and expectations are different things; you only had hopeless dreams’ told me our manager one day. ‘You have to be bold, strong and cold blooded. That’s how you will go past the hard times.’

And he was right. But these 'qualifications', as I like to call them, wouldn’t help me to catch the fan’s hearts, or to face Mr.Hwang’s deception.

Hwang Sei Joon sunbae, -more commonly Mr.Hwang- our CEO, was quite disappointed with the audience's reaction, but, him being himself, he only congratulated us and cheered us up,  quickly adding that we should now rest  for a few days, what clearly meant for me that we’ll be fired.

What was there to do anyways?

Throwing knowing glances at my bandmate, we decided to enjoy our last days in the company, -and probably in the k-pop industry- as much as we could.

We were maybe jumping to conclusions, but once again,an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, wasn't it?

We kept taking photographs with everyone, we cried, and specially spent time with VIXX’s members, who became our precious friends through the years.

Them, who also knew the hardships of being a rookie group, comforted us and spent time with us, trying to neutralize our hard thoughts, boosting us in a short amount of time like no one ever did.  

Even Taek Woon who is taciturn the most of the time tried to chill the atmosphere with some odd jokes; that -naturally- no one understood.

However, two weeks later, our CEO called us in his office, wanting to share with us his, um, ‘glorious idea’, that was for me, very, er…wacky.

 

‘Did you understand now?’ he said, looking rather excited.

‘ I’m not sure I heard well. Without meaning any disrespect to you, Mr.Hwang, isn’t th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter