Step by Step

Mirror
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She woke up in a empty room.

It isn't even a room.Everything is dark and just a little light seems to get through the darkness to her.

Standing up she felt her head aching.But she was too curious and had to go to that mysterious light.

Step by Step.

Some really familar voices rushed into her head.But there were different voices mixed and she couldn't fix one.

Getting nearer she notices a resistance against her body.

She didn't cared and kept on walking.

Suddenly a painful sting hit her tummy,she felt like getting slapped and then she fell do the hard,dark and cold ground.

Someone screamed in her head and imaginary claws injured her body.

Imaginary?

She touched her left thight.The one which hurted mostly.

''Blood?''

She flared up.

''Is someone here?...or something?''

She heared a heavy breath.She heared how the air streaming in a body and out again.The fact that she just heared it and that it sounds like it comes from far away let her be relieved.

Slowly laying down, Irene always kept attention.But she wasn't able to stand any further second.Her leg hurted really much and the blood on the floor was getting more.

'''',she was mumbleing.

It was a bad idea saying anything,because the something which was breathing that heavily got nearer suddenly.

Still everything was dark.She anxiously tried to hide herself with her arms.Suddenly I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter