The day

Are you our Anti Fan?

 


 

“Oh Woohyun oppa” you smiled and walked to him. His anger vanished and was replaced with a smile. “Did you pack yet?” you asked him, he nodded and you pouted. “What happened?” he sang.

“I just got a message that I have to go to the company tomorrow so I wont be able to send Oppas off” you frowned and he patted your shoulders.

“Heeyoung-ah, have you seen my favourite cap?” Sunggyu called from his room. “Which one?” you asked as you walked to him.

You took out a black cap from underneath the blankets and asked “This one?” he beamed and took it “thank you” he gave an eye smile and you walked out.

 

“Where did Dongwoo hyung go?” Hoya came out from his room. You raised your eyebrows and then chuckled “Oppa miss him already?” he gave you a glare. “Aniya I have to ask him something”

Sungjong came out “Oh hyung went with Myunsoo hyung to go buy something” Hoya nodded and then gave you a last glare before going back in his room.

 

“Kids and Heeyoung, once those two come back, come to the living room” Sunggyu announced and the rest nodded with obedience. You walked to your room to get your clothes for a shower.

After having a quick one, L and Dongwoo were sitting on the floor with the rest. “Sorry guys” you apologized and quickly dried your hair.

Woohyun smiled and patted on the space next to him. You sat there, waiting to for them to start.

 

“Heeyoung-ah… since we will be gone for half a year, we have prepared some presents” Dongwoo said. “Why… come on, --- fine” you gave in when you felt Woohyun’s nudge. You collected your presents and put it in your room. You sat back down and they began talking on random stuffs.

After all the talking, you felt sleepy and eventually fell on to Woohyun’s shoulder. He looked to the side and saw you sleeping. ‘tsk tsk tsk… she should have gone to bed if she was tired’

 

[Next day]

You heard your alarm from your phone and sprang up to a sitting position. You reached towards it and turned it off. ‘5:45 AM’ you sighed and got off the bed and walked to the bathroom for a wash up.

“Morning Heeyoung” you turned and saw Sunggyu drinking water. You smiled “Morning Oppa and you woke up quiet early” he smiled and you continued to walk. Once you finished, everyone was outside in the kitchen. Sungyeol drinking coffee, L eating breakfast, Sungjong drinking orange juice, Dongwoo sitting there staring into space, Hoya playing with his Ipad and lastly you saw Woohyuns back as he made breakfast.

 

You quickly changed into something decent and went to the kitchen for breakfast. “Here is yours” you saw scrambled eggs and bacon. It was designed with the writings ‘Don’t forget us =) ’ you chuckled and looked up to see Woohyun.

“Thank you Woohyun oppa” you ate it happily.

“Before I go” you said as you stood up. “Can I have a group hug?” you gave a puppy face first in case they reject. They shook their head together. “Fine then” you pouted and turned around. “Yah~” Sungyeol called out. “We don’t want a group hug but a hug individually” he continued and you beamed.

 

After the hug, you walked out after waving goodbye. Once you closed the door and made sure it was locked, a tear slid down your cheek. Quickly, you wiped it with your thumb and breathed in.

 

“Did hyung say any thing about our stylist when we reach Japan” Sungjong asked with curiosity. “Umm he said that one will be there but later cause they still fixing her visa”

“It’s a noona?” Sungjong asked again. Hoya shrugged his shoulders. “But it might not be Heeyoung” their shoulders deflated when they heard L.

 

‘Who is our stylist then?’ all of them thought at once.