Chapter 2

ERROR [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         After a long time shopping, he sit on the bench in the mall make your step suddenly stop. "Huh ? Why ?" you frown. He turn his face to you. 'Maeri, can we stop here ? The sky turns dark already," he put a bit smile on his lips."How'd you know ? We're in the mall," you look around you. " I'm wearing the watch you give me on my birthday a few months ago. It's 9 p.m already,"he look at his watch. You nod and smile. Actually you know that he's tired. Arrive in his car,your belly start growling. Yongguk hear it and smile. "Hungry ?"  he asks. He suddenly laughs as he can't hold it. You pout and slap his shoulder. "Ouch !" he rubs his shoulder leisurely. You chuckle. "I'm sorry , jagi.." he said with a smile.You know he still wan to laughs, but you give a sharp stare at his eyes makes him shut his mouth.

        He bring you to an expensive restaurant . You open your eyes wide. He pulls you into the restaurant as you almost drop your jaw. He already booked a place for both of you. You look at the food on the table and still in disbelieve. " why ? You don't trust me?" he frown. "Here,open your mouth, or this train of food can't go into it ~" he feed a steak that he cut into your mouth. You both eat happily.

        On the way to home, the car is in silent. You want to , to make the silent dissappear. "Oppa, I saw a picture of you with a girl. Who's that ? Your ex?" You start faking an annoyed face. He look at you and feel a little bit anxious. "N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter