Upcoming Tornado

The Secret Story of the Sun and the Moon.

As the trees were leaving their leaves to the ground, the wind was blowing as hard as noone ever have seen before. Actually this was a warnig for people to keep them safe, beyond the horizon the tornado was waiting for attack to ground. Although April was aware of this, all she was doing was just watching whats going on, she was confused. Sometimes the law of nature was startling her. But she liked the way that the wind blows through her face, how the rain could feel to her and the power that the nature gave her. She was in love with the nature,she knew that there is no harm in nature. At least its not more dangerous than people. Thats way although she knew about the huge tornado that would happen a few hours later, she chose to stay and watch all the process, all through. People was also aware of this upcoming tornado so they were dispersing, that was wisely, despite April. But April wasnt the only one who chose staying and watching the great nature. Dark hair, braun and slant eyes, button nose, attractive lips and his most remarkable part was his ears, he was a bit elfy. But except that he was almost perfect. He was talented, well-intentioned and also he had the fame. He stood next to her and looked at her with his glamorous, scrutinizing glances. She noticed his glances, who wouldnt notice it. "Hel-lo?!" said she curiously. Why he was consistently looking at her? She was a bit curious. Was something wrong with her, expect standing against the upcoming tornado. She couldnt say that she was perfect but she was aware of the fact that she has the beauty. "Hi" his voice was filled with self confidence. She wasnt afraid of the wrong thoughts of society, she was able to say whatever she wants to say to whoever she wants to say. Sometimes poeple could misunderstand her, but that wasnt her problem, wasnt it?  "Why are you staring at me? Is something wrong? Dont you stare at me like that" said she confidently. She had the look in her eyes, everyone could understand that she wasnt afraid of nothing that could happen to her. She wasnt afraid of the tornado either. Since she was the only person that he saw has the same attitudes against to nature like himself -he was in love with standing against to nature, that was giving him power, he was lovin feelin the wind through his face and getting wet in the rain, he was even in love with the naturel events, that normally people scare of.- he wanted to learn more about her. What's her name, how old she is, is she a student, college or high school, but actually he wasnt care the surface issues that she had, he was interested in her inside feeling, thoughts and all she got and all she burried in herself. 

 "Want to hold my hand?" he knew that was a bit much for first meeting but he had the feeling that he should say that. He should take her hand and  excape with her from the tornado when it appears in the horizon. That was the fun part of watching tornado -or other natural events- . He'd been doing this since he was a little kid. Yeah, that attitude can seem like its really beyond the borders. But he wasnt dead so far, and also he was hoping that he wouldnt be dead in the future too. He had a lot of pressure on himself since he was a little kid, so this was the part of his life that he could do anything without facing the consequences of his behaviors except the dead. His family didnt know about this and never learnt that he was having this kind of adventures at all. He was aware of the fact that what he was doing is dangerous but despite this he couldnt give up from his own little -maybe not so little- adventure. And afterall not everyday was happening natural events, was it? Noone knew about his little fun secret, since that day, the tornado came. He found someone who was like him, he couldnt miss the chance.

"Are you serious? Really? Did you just.." Actually she wanted to hold his arm too, she had the feeling that she should. We should sometimes listen to our instincts. Becouse most of the times when you listen to your instinct, it doesnt disapoints you like the other peoples suggestions. Sometimes people should just trust themselfs. "Arent you scared?" "No, ı afraid of nothing." said she, with her cold glances. Her glances was catching him one by one. They were really attractive but also spooky. Why is she so perfect, thought he. She was fascinating and he felt that if they keep talking, he would be completely attracted.

"But it seems like you are." "I do not!" "What about me? If you dont afraid of me, why dont you take my hand?" said he with a cool, smugy voice, trying to trigger her. She looked away and hold his hands. She was standing towards to a huge tornado with a stranger that was holding her hands. She had never imagined her meeting with the tornado like this. But isnt this normal? When your dreams come true, they never have all the qualities you have dreamed of. More or less, they always have their own speciality with ther own kind of reality understanding. But there is a fatal truth, although its not the dream that you have dreamed of, it brings more happiness than the one you have dreamed. Reality is always the most sincere one. Dont just dream of it, make it real, make it better, make something worthy.

I hope you've liked first chapter. I did my best :) *I couldnt know how long should ı write, if its too short, can you tell me? I can make longer chapters. Pleas make comments, so ı can learn your thoughts about the story.

Love;

aylavyu.