Training II

Craving
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: You ready for some Sehun interactions?

--

“First, we need to reintroduce everybody and their powers.” Soo Man said.

Everyone did so accordingly. From Infinite, there was Sunggyu with the power of shapeshifting, Sungyeol with the power of metal-manipulation, L with the power of telepathy, Sungjong with invisibility, Hoya with strength, Woohyun had the power of gravity manipulation and last but not least, Dongwoo with the power of illusions.

Let’s put EXO’s powers in a list now, there are much too many people in their group.

Xiumin: Frost

Luhan: Telekinesis + telepathy

Kris: Flight

D.O.: Earth-manipulation and strength

Chanyeol: Fire

Baekhyun: Light

Lay: Healing

Chen: Lightning

Suho: Water

Tao: Time Control

Kai: Teleportation

Sehun: Wind

And finally, your powers. You had all of EXO’s 12 powers plus the power of darkness.

You could not help but realise EXO gaping at you.

“She? What?”

“How?”

“13?”

You grinned at their awestruck faces. They looked really comical.

“Alright! It’s time to train now!” Soo Man clapped his hands as he ignored the stunned faces of EXO.

The following pairs were assigned:

Sehun-you

Kai-Sungyeol

D.O.-Dongwoo

Suho-Sungjong

Kris-Woohyun

Luhan-L

Lay-Sunggyu

Tao-Dongwoo

Chen-Chanyeol

Baekhyun-Xiumin

--

It would be interesting to watch the training between Luhan and L since they both had almost the same powers except Luhan had telekinesis. But you knew L was really strong. Kris and Woohyun were another pair to look out for, gravity manipulation against flight. And, how would Lay use his power of healing to defeat shapeshifter Sunggyu.

As everybody went to their respective arenas to practice, Soo Man approached you.

“I have entrusted Sehun to you. He is the youngest and therefore is the weakest. His powers only just started emerging. I can sense the unstableness of his power within him so be careful.” You nodded at his words and walked towards a poker faced Sehun.

“Hit me with your best shot.” You gestured to him.

He looked surprised at this but quickly got into a fighting stance. You stood there, also alert for any attacks he might pull any minute.

He moved quickly, but swiftly as he used his power, wind to propel him up in the air, coming down from above. You had to admit that took you by surprise but you quickly dodged the attack.

He used wind again and tried to blow wind towards you with a powerful force, except it failed him for his powers were still unstable. The embarrassment was evident on his face but he continued to try. When he still could not do it, you attacked quickl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter