4th Anniversary

Re-Born

 Introduction.


Morning sunlight hurts my eyes. It makes me open my eyes from my beautiful sleep, I see my sorrounding and found nothing. I think maybe Chorong already up and get ready for school. 

 

I'm Bomi and I'm 17 years old. We are in our 3rd year in high school. We ? it means me and Chorong, well, she's my roommate since high school. Actually i have my family but I chose to live with my friend or my bestfriend to be correct. Because her parents live in America and I want to be more independent. Enough for the introduction or i will be late for school. 

 

"BOMIYAAAAAAAA!! WAKE UP!!!!" Oh no there she is. I just close my eyes and my ears because of her dolphin voice.

 

"Yes rongrong I'm coming in a minute" I shout back to her. I ran to my bathroom and take a shower in 5 minutes, get dressed and wear my necklace. Well,it's my habit in the morning. Chorong will wake me up with her dolphin voice and I have no choice because I'm a sleepyhead. And rongrong is a nickname I gave to her. I think it's cute and it's fit her personality. Even if I don't think she's cute at all.

 

I ran downstairs and saw Chorong in the kitchen with her apron. My gaze immediately locked with a bunch of toast on the dining table. She always up early and makes breakfast. That's what I love about her and I bet she will be a good housewife in the future.

 

"Good morning bom!" Chorong always had this lovely side on her and it makes many boys on school crazy for her but she will ignore all of them. For your information, Chorong never fall in love before. Just crush maybe,because she's to innocent.

 

"Good morning too rong" I said while I busy with my toast. 

 

After we finished with the food, we're going to school. Yes, walk everyday because none of us have a car. It's just like that, walk and talk and walk again and talk again everyday but I'm happy. Maybe because Chorong always bright my day or my personality that bright my day, well, I'm bright and loud every second.

 

***

 

We arrived just before the gate close. Chorong is my classmate too with Hayoung and Luhan. 

 

"Morning my bom" Luhan said with a smile on his face to me. Ohh he's always cute with that smile and it melts me. Luhan is my boyfriend since we were in Junior high school. He's handsome, cute, kind, romantic, and childish. Many girls woo for him but he chose me and I don't know why. Today is our 4th anniversary and this evening he will take me out to I don't know where but I know he will make me happy.

 

"Morning too Lulu" I said with the sweetest smile on my face.

 

"Don't forget our appointment this evening ok? and dress casually or you will regret" He said and winked to me.

 

I just chuckled to his action. He always knows how to make a girl happy. I can't wait for this evening, I just want the school end as soon as possible today. For the last three years, he makes me surprised with his gift. The first year was a simple dinner but he gave me this necklace which I wear everyday. The second and third year, he also gave me gift like that. So.. I'm curious about this year.

 

Finally school is over, ohh so happy. Luhan take me home with his car. I dump Chorong if something like this come happened. Luhan came from a rich family so he has everything and I'm just from an ordinary family, lucky right ? I once asked Luhan about this and his answer was unforgetable "I don't care if your family is poor or just ordinary or rich. I love you not for something like that. But I love you because it's you. The dorkiest, kindest girl I've ever know" 

 

We arrive at my flat and I open the car door but Luhan held my hand. I turn back to him with confused look.

 

"Don't dress too formal okay? I will fetch you at 5" He said with a smiled. I smiled back and nodded than kiss his cheek before I get out from his car.

 

"Safe drive Lulu" I said and waved my hand. He waved back and I enter to my flat.

 

Ok now I have to get ready. Then, knock.. knock.. knock.. ah it must be Chorong. I opened the door and found her pissed face.

 

"Bomiyaa you always like this. Dump me when you're with your boyfriend" She pouted her lips and I just laughed.

 

"Sorry rongrong but I can't recist him so I decided to dumped you hehe" She pouted her lips even more.

 

"Miann eonni" I used my aegyo to her. And as expected, Chorong always lose for my aegyo.

 

"Okay okay but don't do that nasty thing again" She said

 

"Psst.. Just admited that you fall for my aegyo. Now can you help me to find the right clothes? You know that today is my 4th anniversary with Luhan. So he will take me out this evening" I said with my puppy eyes and Chorong just rolled her eyes.

 

***

 

It's been an hour since I started to open my wardrobe but nothing pretty to my eyes. Then Chorong come to my room and is hanging open for 3 seconds. I just blinks innocently. I prepeared to close my ears because in the next 3 seconds she will scream like crazy. 3........... 2........... 1............ here she come.

 

"YOON BOMI WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THE ROOM?! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TIME I SPENT TO CLEANED THIS ROOM? AND YOU JUS-"

 

"Oh oh oh hang in there rong" I cut her scream with a panicked face.

 

"Ok hfftt now tell me what are you doing until..." She said with her eyes looked around the room. Then she continued, "Don't tell me that you haven't found the right dress for this evening?"

 

"Hehehehehe you're right rong!" I said and put a silly grin on my face. She rolled her eyes.

 

"Step aside! Let me find the dress" After 5 minutes, "Here, try this one"

 

I took the dress from her hand and try it. 

 

"Whooa, Park Chorong you're the best! You should have come here faster. Thank you" I said with a big grin.

 

"If you're thank you to me than you will clean the room for me right?" She said with a smirk on her face.

 

"Pstt.. but after I take a shower okay?" I said and she immediately make an 'ok' sign with her hand.

 

Bomi is ready with her attire and make up. Just wait for Luhan and she will be perfect. Just like a princess with her prince. Chorong come out from her room and is hanging open again. Bomi come to her and close .

 

"Wae? Am I that pretty until you can't close your mouth?" I chuckled, Chorong backed to reality and shook her head.

 

"Eyy, no way Yoon Bomi is as pretty as this. You're not Bomi aren't you?" I laughed really hard to her words and murmured something in the middle of my cracked.

 

"Oh,this not so pretty laugh? Then you are Bomi" Chorong said and I rolled my eyes to her.

 

Knock.. Knock.. It must be him. Bomi open the door and smile sweetly to the guest.

 

"Annyeong Lulu. You're here, let's go!" She locked her hand to his arm.

 

"Hey angry bird, aren't you abit too excited just for this?" He chuckled and ruffled her hair. 'She's so cute when she excited like this' He think.

 

"Mmm.. Hurry up before Chorong can disturb us" I said with low voice so Chorong can't heard us. But then

 

"YA YOON BOMI I HEARD THAT" Chorong shouted from the kitchen and walked to the door.

 

"Annyeong Chorong. Can I take your friend now?" Luhan asked.

 

"Okay but don't be too late or I will lock the door, do you hear me Yoon Bomi?" Chorong said.

 

"I know eomma. I'm going now. Bye rongrong" Bomi said than hug ber bestfriend.

 

"We're going now. Thank you for lend me your friend" Luhan said and waved his hand.

 

"Have fun and take care" Chorong waved her hand too.

 

***

 

He opened the car door for me and I enter his car. When he sit on the driver seat, I just found out that he cut his hair. Before,his hair is cover his ears.But now, his ears can be seen and it looks so fresh. I also like a boy with short cut so I look at him without blinked my eyes.

 

He notice my act and started to feel nervous. He rubbed his nose and touch his hair. He has this habit to rubbed his nose when he felt nervous. His moves maked Bomi come back to reality. I'm too embrassed so I just look down to my shoes. He figured out that I admired his face with my mouth hanging open from before and it makes Luhan chuckled see me like this.

 

"You, you cut your hair" I said with a nevous tone.

 

"Yes, do you like it?" Luhan asked. I nodded immediately and touched his ears.

 

"I like your ears more hehe" Luhan started the engine and drove with a smile on his face.

 

After 15 minutes of drive. He stopped the car next to a convenience store. I throw my confused look to him.

 

"Let's get out from the car and walk from here" I'm confused but get out eventually. He offered me his hand and i'm gladly took it. We walk hand in hand until we arrive to a small park. 

 

We strolling around in the park, have a good time and interwined our fingers while watch a bunch of kindergarden children playing. The atmosphere was so calm so I didn't dare to talk or I will ruined the atmosphere.

 

"Bomi" He called me first. I answered with a simple 'hmm'. And he talked again.

 

"Are you happy? Being with me for four years?" He asked me and I throw him a confused look. Why did he asked me such a clumsy question? 

 

"Of course I'm happy. If I'm not happy than we won't be together until now, right?" Of course I'm happy. I'm so lucky to have him.

 

Luhan nodded his head and see me in the eyes. His eyes is big and beautiful. Than he leaned in and kiss my lips softly. His lips always taste the same. Sweet and soft. I felt butterflies in my stomach and I smiled in the kiss. Even after our first kiss I still had this butterflies in my stomach. My first kiss was with him in our 3rd anniversary. I can't believe I gave my first kiss to him but I love him afterall so it's okay. 

 

That evening we laughed, eat ice cream, kissed, played with children, do everything that make us happy. That day Luhan said 'I Love you' to me so much that I can't even count how many it was.

 

***

 

 

Yoon Bomi is so pretty today and I can't recist to kiss her lips. I just want to pinched her, kiss her, hug her, eat her all by myself. 

 

"Hey Bom, You're so pretty today" I said and winked to her. She chuckled and rolled her eyes. 'So cute' I think.

 

She plays well with the children since she's dork and childish. I can't help but to smile everytime she slipped or lose from the kid. It's been 2 hours since we get out so I think I will take her home or Chorong will scold me.

 

"HEY BOM LET'S GO HOME" I shouted to her. she's in the middle of the park so I have to shout.

 

"OKAY WAIT FOR ME!" She ran to me and she slipped to her own shoes. I catched her on time. I know something like this will happened because she's my Bomi.

 

"I already told you to be careful Bom" I said with an angry face. I played with her like this so I can see her aegyo.

 

"Sorry oppa I won't slipped again okay?" She said with her puppy eyes.

 

"Ugh, I really can't stand you aegyo, you know?" I pinched her cheeks hard.

 

"Awww. My cheeks hurt huhu" She's pretended to cry while touched her red cheeks. I smiled and kiss her cheek. 

 

"Still hurt yobeo?" I smirked to her and I can see her blushing right now.

 

"Stop it Lulu or my cheeks will be red more" She punched my stomach. I pretended to be hurt and ruffled her hair. Haha I really love her. We walked back to the car that not so far from the park.

 

***

 

In their way home. A car with unbelievable speed come towards them. Bomi didn't notice the car, she just busy with Luhan. Luhan too didn't notice the car. Busy with their interwined finger and laughed happily when suddenly his body flew away in front of Bomi's eyes. Bomi scream due the shock. She can't believe that she saw her Luhan flew in front of her own eyes. Bomi run to Luhan and see his blood everywhere. 

 

"Luhan. Please stay strong I will call the ambulance" She traced his face while her another hand busied search for her phone. Luhan just smiled and nodded.

 

"Bomi" Luhan called her.

 

"Yes? don't talk too much. You're run out of blood Lulu" She cried harder.

 

"Take something from my pocket. It belongs to you. I'm going to give you when we arrive at your flat but I think my plan wouldn't work" He smiled. Bomi immediately search for his pocket and take something from it. It's a letter and a ring.

 

"I already take it. Now don't talk too much, okay?" She smiled to make him strong.

 

"Happy 4th year anniversary Yoon Bomi. You know I Love You right?" Luhan closed his eyes. Bomi screamed and cried like crazy.