Who's Bomi?

BTS Club Sequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Welcome everyone to more breaking news on the Richest Bachelors and their past. Let's go to Kim for a new update on their whereabouts. Kim."

"Thank you Lili. We have received word that the Richest Bachelors were indeed not attending Seoul Arts Academy. They were actually studying aboard in Japan. We have talked to the principal and students who have confirmed that the Richest Bachelors were indeed attending their school. We decided to talk with Seoul Arts about the wrong tipoff and it seems the students who gave us the tipoff were not even students at the school, but students from an all girls school who wanted to appear on tv. We also received word that Ms. Yoon Bomi,  Richest Bachelorette was also not attending Seoul Arts Academy, but at an average high school in America up until recently where she was homeschooled because of paparazzi. The same was said for Ms. Chorong and Naeun. That is all the news we have on the Richest Bachelors. Back to you, Lili."

"Thank you, Kim. Well you've heard it here. We will provide more update as we receive them first hand."

We all laid back onto our chair and stared at the tv. Everyone was shocked about the news report. We all continued to watch the tv until Naeun laughed. We all faced her and she continued to laugh. Chorong looked at her and then at Jr and JB who just shrugged.

"That serves them right! Did they honestly think the guys wouldn't do something? They insulted Bomi on tv and they expected the guys to do nothing about it?"

Chorong looked at the tv and then at Naeun finally realizing what she was talking about.

"You mean the guys gave them this tipoff to the media to throw the reporters off?"

Naeun looked at Chorong, Jr and JB before she nodded.

"It's obvious that they interferred. Not personally, but professionally. The only bad thing by them doing that is we can't contact them anymore. We don't exist anymore to them."

Chorong looked at Naeun for a moment before asking her.

"What do you mean?"

Naeun faced Chorong, Jr and JB who were confused.

"You three are older than me, but so slow. The guys purposely gave the tipoff about our whereabouts. Them being in Japan and us being here. Their parents paid the reporters not to speak about the conference of their retirement and where Bomi fainted in order to keep it a secret that they know us. They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter