2nd Chap : Deal

Unpredictable Love

A cab stopped in front of a luxurious house with european style which is dominant in beige color. Siwon hand-over some sheets of money to the cab driver then ran up entering his parents' house. The main door of this house was open, there was a middle-aged man welcoming Siwon.


"Kwon ahjussi, where are eomma and appa?"


"They are in the living room, young mister"


"Kamsahamnida ahjussi. Uhm, you can rest now, its late already" Siwon flashed a little smile then walked towards the living room.


Siwon saw his dad,he was sitting on a couch while read a business magazine. His mom who sat in front of his dad recognized Siwon's presence. His mom although already in her 40's still looked beautiful and ageless. The smile that appeared on her face after seeing her son, slowly faded away. She walked approaching her son.


"What did you do? You went to nightclub again? Look at these, the lipstick stains on your shirt, and the smell of alcohol. Oh my God, Siwon.." Mrs. Choi smacked her son's arm with annoyance.


"Aish eomma, its not like what you see" Siwon tried to protect himself from his mom's unstoppable hit.


"Yah, you're going to get married soon! Be mature, stop to play around with those naughty hoes!" 


"Eomma, I didn't play around with any hoes. Its not like what you think. Besides that, I don't want to get married soon. I approved this matchmaking, doesn't mean i want to married in such young age"


"You really...."


"Yeobo, enough. Siwon, come here" Mr. Choi stopped his wife who almost hit Siwon again.



Siwon walked approaching his father while rubbed his painful arm, he took a seat in front of his father. His mother took a seat besides her husband.


"So..what was appa and eomma going to tell about?" Siwon broke the silence that happened among them.


"Actually, its about your arranged marriage with my best friend's daughter. You don't need to get married soon, but the engagement would be quickened maybe in 2 or 3 months later"


"M-mwo? What do you mean, appa? This afternoon, appa and eomma told me about this arranged marriage, I agreed because I respect you and because appa said that the engagement would be held after I graduate. B-but why it changed suddenly?" Siwon breathed heavily, he just can't believe his parents casually managed his life.


"Listen, this evening appa and eomma met my best friend. And in our opinion, that engagement party better be held as soon as possible. My best friend's health is uncertain. He afraid if this engagement wasn't held soon, he probably can't see with his own eyes how his daughter get engaged and  married. Besides that, you're in the last semester already, next year you'll graduate from university. What is the difference between 3 months later and next year?" Mr. Choi calmly said, he didn't want to be affected with the anger that overbearing Siwon now.


"Oh! One more, tomorrow they will come here for dinner. I can't wait to see our future daughter-in-law, yeobo" Mrs.Choi giggled, she seemed too excited for tomorrow dinner.


Siwon rubbed his temple, the effects of alcohol and stress mixed up made his head felt like going to explode.
"Appa and eomma asked me to come here in the middle of the night just to tell me about it? If it is, why don't just tell me by the phone?"


"Well, yes. But eomma asked you to come here tonight because if we just tell you via phone, I'm sure you would reasoning so you won't come tomorrow for dinner. Now you're here, like it or not you can't run off and have to stay here 'til tomorrow. Believe me Siwon-ah, you would like her. What I've seen from the photo, she's sooo beautiful and elegant" Mrs. Choi said enthusiastically.


Siwon smiled in annoyance, he flicked his hand. "Up to you then. I need to take a rest now. Good night appa, eomma" He didn't have any energy to argue with them. Siwon stood up then bowed to his parents before walked towards bedroom.

"Good night Siwonnie. Anyway, my best friend's daughter name is Miyoung, Hwang Miyoung"



Siwon's POV

I threw my body on a king-sized bed in my bedroom. Well, my 'ex-bedroom' to be exact, because since I got into university I decided to stay by myself in an apartment. However, twice a week I'd visit my parents' house, the house where i passed through my childhood until i was trailing into a teenager.


My parents' words were still spinning inside my mind. I just can't believe it, they decided something that hard for me to accept. All this time, I always tried to be a good son that they can be proud to, and I always obeyed their willingness...but this..


Marriage? You must be kidding me. What is her name again? Miyoung? Well, her name sounds so pretty, if my mom likes her that much means she was really a good girl. I always like a girl who acts mature, elegant and calm, not like that girl in the club.. 
If I didn't misheard, her friends called her Fany. I cringed when recalled about what happened few hours ago. But I was curious with her words, it was like she know me already. Did we meet before?


Suddenly my phone vibrated, signaling there was a new message.

From: Myungsoo
Siwon-ah, you want to hanging around tomorrow with me and the others?



I scoffed. Just an unimportant message from Myungsoo..


To: Myungsoo
Sorry, I pass. Have to do something important tomorrow. 



Not so long, Myungsoo replied it immediately. This time, his message made my eyes almost popped out.

From: Myungsoo
Okay then :( oh anyway, Shinhye also will join us tomorrow..but pity you cant make it..



I replied to Myungsoo's message really fast stated that I would going. I smirked, this friend of mine really knew my weakness. Of course I won't waste the chance to hang out with someone I like since 2 years ago..Park Shin-hye

End of Siwon's POV
 



"Yeobo, what do you think about my look? Do I look gorgeous?" Mrs. Choi turned around in front of her husband, Mr. Choi looked away from the newspaper on his hands then eyeing his wife.

He chuckled and nodded "You're always look gorgeous, yeobo"


A maid came approach them in the living room, telling them that Mr. Hwang and his daughter had arrived already.


"Omo omo, they're here!! Come on, let's greet them" Mrs. Choi giggled like a high school girl that going to meet her crush.


Mr. And Mrs. Choi walked together to the front door of their house and saw their best friend and his daughter were standing there. 


"Hwang Minhyuk, glad to see you again" Mr. Choi spread his arms then hugged the older guy tightly. 


Mrs. Choi didn't really bother at them, her eyes just focused at the girl who stood shyly behind Mr. Hwang.


"Nice to see you again, Seulwon and Soojin. Ah, this is my daughter, Hwang Miyoung. Miyoung, introduce yourself"


"Annyeonghaseo, jeo neun Hwang Miyoung imnida. Mannaseo bangapsseumnida" Miyoung bowed.


Mrs. Choi smiled, she was impressed with the manners Miyoung had. Miyoung is really pretty and elegant, which is so suitable to her son.


"We can talk later, let's go to dining room. I have a daughter same age as you. She must be in the dining room already" Mrs. Choi lead Miyoung to the dining room, Mr. Hwang and M. Choi followed behind.



They were sitting there in the dining room, Mr. and Mrs. Choi, Mr. Hwang, Miyoung, and the youngest in Choi family, Sooyoung. Wait, there's an empty chair, and that belongs to....


"Min-ah, can you please tell Siwon to come down?" Mrs. Choi whispered to one of the maid.


"I'm sorry, ma'am. But young mister Siwon isn't in his room, he's not home yet.." The maid whispered back.


"MWO??" Mrs. Choi half shouted made them all took the attention at her.


"What's  wrong, Soojin?" Mr. Hwang asked, totally confused.


"Ah..ani..there's nothing wrong ha..ha" Mrs. Choi laughed awkwardly. Aish, that kid really..


"Uhm..where's your son? Siwon?" Mr. Hwang seemed so excited to see his future son-in-law, but he's nowhere to be seen.


"Eoh..he..."


"I'm sorry, I'm late..."
 



Siwon's POV


. I'm late. The traffic jam was so unpredictable. I don't know what mom would utter if she saw me come late. I stopped my car just right in front of my parents' house and I can see a black mercedes benz parked not so far. 


Darn it. Must be their car, they were arrived already. I ran towards the front door then to the dining room. I could hear they've been asking where I am.


"I'm sorry, I'm late.." 


I saw my mom, dad, sister and two unfamiliar figures. They're must be Mr. Hwang and.....my future wife..ugh.


"Annyeonghaseo. Jeo-neun Choi Siwon imnida. I'm sorry for coming late. Mannaseo bangapsseumnida" I bowed as deep as I can then flashed my smile to them.


"So..we all are here now.. Let's eat the dinner" My dad said joyfully. I took a seat right beside my mother, which is in front of 'that' girl.
I can't see her face clearly because she was a bit looking down. Maybe she's a typically shy girl or something? 


"Miyoung-ah, you have to try this..it tastes good" My mom cheerfully pointed her index finger to a plate of bulgogi. 


"Ye..thankyou.." She finally pulled up her head so I can see her face. Well, I must admit she's pretty.


Wait...


I almost chocked when I realized that girl was....the girl I saw last night at the club!


What the heck is she doing here?? I mean..she's my future wife?? The crazy weird party girl is my future wife?? Hell nah...


"Siwon? Gwenchana?" My mom patted my back lightly.


"Gwenchana.." I kept staring at that girl and it simply made her looking down again and eat slowly.


End of Siwon's POV
 



The dinner went smooth. The two bestfriends, Mr. Hwang and Mr. Choi were in Mr. Choi's home office room talking about business. Mrs. Choi and Sooyoung were in the kitchen baking some cookies. Miyoung wanted to help but Mrs. Choi didn't let her to do so. She said its better for Miyoung and Siwon take a time together to know each other.


So here they are, in the living room. Seated face to face but didn't utter any words.


Siwon analyzed this girl from head to toe. Her appearance was a bit different with the girl he saw last night. Her hair..was different too..the girl last night had a long red hair and this girl hair was black. But he's pretty sure this girl was the drunk girl last night


"So...I think we did meet before?" He cleared his throat.


Miyoung stared at Siwon for awhile, a bit taken aback by his sudden words but then she chuckled.
He frowned "Why you laugh?"


"Aniya..I just didn't expect you could recognize me so fast"


"I'm really sorry about what happened last night, that was really out of my control..I was really drunk and...well that happened. I was drunk but I still could recollected the scenes and remember it a bit" She continued.


"Did you see me somewhere before? I mean, you came approaching me like you knew me before"


"No..I just saw your photos, your mom gave to my father then my father showed it to me.."


"Uh okay... But, how could your hair...?"


"I wore wig last night, my friend made me to wore it. She said it made me looked more mature so I could get into the club easier.."She explained while sipping her tea.


"And why do you have different names? Which one is your real name?"


She chuckled "Well, Miyoung is my korean name. But I used to being called as Tiffany" 


Siwon's mouth formed into O-shaped.


"Uhm,anyway..may I call you Siwon oppa?"


Siwon was taken aback. How could her attitude changed 180 degrees. She was so shy earlier but now she's a bit 'aggressive'. "Your attitude was kinda different in front of our parents..was that all fake?"


"Well, it called manners, oppa.. It doesn't mean I'm fake or what..we have to be polite in front of the elders, right? But the real me is this one" She smiled.


"I don't remember allowing you to call me 'oppa'.." 


"Why not? We're going to engage soon, don't you think it'll be a lil awkward to call my future fiance with 'ssi'?" 


"For your info..I don't accept this arranged marriage willingly..so don't hope too high.." He rolled his eyes in annoyance.


"But like it or not, we have to accept it" She grinned. 


"What's wrong with you? I'm sorry, I mean, how could you act so calm when you know you have to marry a stranger?"


"I don't know..I'd just let it go with the flow. Besides, you're not a stranger, you're my dad's best friend's son. And you seemed nice tho"


"Ugh..at least could you talk to your dad? Please tell him, the engagement day in 3 months later was too fast.."


"That's out of my control, Siwon oppa. Why don't you just talk to them by yourself?" She shrugged then smiled, again.


What the...
Siwon felt so annoyed towards this girl. Maybe other people would feel comfortable to be with an easy going person like Tiffany, but a big NO for him. He dislikes a bubbly girl, especially if she was noisy. Siwon just can't imagine how his life would be. He wasn't ready for marriage thing. He  doesn't want his friends know about him and Tiffany, especially his crush......


"Alright. Because we can't do anything and we have to engage in 3 months later..I forcefully accept it..but..." He paused. Tiffany silently waiting for him to continue.
 


"We have to make a deal"


I know its a bit boring, but i promise it would be more interesting in the next chap

Keep subscribe and comment please, thanks :)