He is WHAT?!

What Am I?

Jimin stomp her feet while leading the ‘rude’ boy to the school. She actually did that after she has nothing to replied and the boy just follow her calmly. After a few minutes of walk, they arrive in front of the school office. Jimin stop in front of the door and look the ‘rude’ boy behind him. She tilt her head and show the office sign with . He smirk and open the door, leaving Jimin alone. Jimin stomp her left feet hard and leave the office with anger. She keep mumbled while walking to the classroom until someone tapped her shoulder. A bright smile appear in front of her face.

“Min~” He called her softly. Jimin can’t help but smile over that sweet voice.

“What is it, Dong?” They walk together side by side.

“Where are you from and why did you keep mumbling?”

“I went to school office just now…” Jimin lose her smile and Donghyuk notice that thing.

“Why? What happen?” Donghyuk open the classroom’s door and let Jimin get in first. They walk to their table and a few of classmate greet them. Jimin sit and reach out her chocolate bread that she had to leave just now. Donghyuk stare at Jimin and she pouted.

“There’s a rude guy. He make me choke.” Jimin whine while munching her bread. She put her head on the table while facing Donghyuk who’s giving a weird expression.

“Who? Which guy?”

“I don’t know. I think he’s a new student. Well he’s searching for school office but he suddenly appear in front of our table. Duh, who isn’t shocked right? Like you’re listening to the mp3 but…”

“Oh so it’s actually you who didn’t heard the knock?” Donghyuk smile. He manage to resolve the situation in his mind. Jimin’s sit straight and look at Donghyuk creepily.

“How did you know?” She keep staring at Donghyuk while the boy chuckles.

“I know you Jimin.” Jimin pout with his answer.

“Well, you’re class president. You have the brain.” Said Jimin while Donghyuk’s head. “Our Donghyuk such a genius!” Donghyuk nodded and smiled but he actually feel something in his stomach. A butterflies.

 

Jimin yawned for a few times before she feels someone poking her cheek. Donghyuk smile while directing his index finger on the book. Jimin sighed before continue reading the textbook. The teacher keep on reading out loud his textbook before they heard a knock on the door. The teacher stop and walk to the door and he talk to people outside the class before he enter the classroom with a piece of paper and a human.

“We have new friend here.” He state with fierce tone. Asking for an attention from his student who seems so immersed in reading or should we said, dozing off. Jimin look up and she stop breathing for a second when she saw the ‘new friend’.

“Introduce yourself.” The teacher asked. More like an order.

“Koo Junhoe. But you can call me June. New student.” Short introduction yet kinda annoying to Jimin. She stare at the new student and she realize that Koo Junhoe boy is looking at her direction. No, he’s looking at the smiling Kim Donghyuk. Wait, did Donghyuk is smiling. Jimin look at Donghyuk who is smiling. Jimin can’t help but smiling too at the innocent smile on Donghyuk face but then she snapped her mind. Jimin poke Donghyuk hands and Donghyuk look at her.

“Did you…”

“Kim Donghyuk..”

‘Great!’ Jimin sighed hard. She know what his teacher will say next. Donghyuk stand up and wait for the next order.

“Grab a table with Jimin.” Jimin pouted and follow Donghyuk who already walk out the room.

“My best friend is here!” He said suddenly. Jimin startled at the sudden voice from Donghyuk who’s pulling out the table and chair from the store room.

“Your..” Jimin scratch her cheek and nods. “Koo Junhoe?”

“Yeah. He did tell me that he will move to another school but I didn’t know that he will be coming here. Our clique will be perfect soon.” Donghyuk smile while Jimin just nodding her head. Didn’t really paid an attention to Donghyuk. She grab the chair and walk away. Leaving Donghyuk who still locking the store.

‘So that boy is his friend. No best friend. So, what will happen if I told him that was the person who’s trying to killed me this morning? Okay that’s a bit exaggerate.’

She get into the classroom and the teacher order her to change the position of their table to the center one at the back because there of them will be on the same row. Jimin can’t help but facepalm-ed over her teacher‘s order. Everyone know that no one can disobey that teacher order and Jimin end up leaving her favorite spot. Donghyuk who arrive late than Jimin can’t help but feeling excited to be with his best friend. Once they done with the seat arrangement, the bell start ringing and the student start to run to the cafeteria. Jimin glued at her chair and she slammed her face on the table while facing her former spot. Donghyuk who sit in the middle stand up and touch Jimin’s shoulder. No response.

“We’re going to cafeteria.” Silent

“Are you okay Jimin?” Jimin keep her silent mode but she rise her thumb.

“Need me to buy you something?” She wave her hands as a sign that she need nothing. Donghyuk nods and look at June who seems like enjoying that moment.

“Well then I’ll go first.” He said and walk out the classroom. Jimin raised her head after she heard the sound of the door being closed. She look around before stand up and leave the classroom.

 

“Did she lead you to the school office today?” Donghyuk place the food on the table and sit in front of his best friend.

“Who?” June take a spoon and start swallow the food. Donghyuk shake his head.

“Jimin.” June take a piece of kimchi and put into Donghyuk bowl.

“Yes. So eat faster and go comfort your girlfriend.” He said while smirking. Donghyuk’s face start to burning. He didn’t manage to deny the statement when Jinhwan, Hanbin and Yunhyeong come to their table. They start talking loudly and laughing until Jinhwan suddenly stand up. Donghyuk and June give a weird expression while Jinhwan walk to the kiosk and tapped Jimin’s shoulder.

“Oppa.” She smiled. Her hands grab a few snack and move to the refrigerator and stare at the drink boxes.

“Why aren’t you eating?” He open the refrigerator door and pick the usual milk chocolate that he used buy to Jimin and she’s smiling.

“I don’t feel like eating and the class will end early today so I can grab my lunch later. How about you?” Jimin move to the cashier table and put all her stuff.

“I’m with my friend..” He show his table and Jimin look at them. At the same times, both Donghyuk and Junhoe is looking at him. She look away.

“Wanna join us?” He asked while smiling. Jimin shake her head and pay her stuff.

“I’ll be in my classroom. Bye oppa.” Jimin leave Jinhwan without even waiting for Jinhwan’s goodbye. He scratch his cheek and walk to the table back.

“Where’s Jimin?” Yunhyeong ask Jinhwan who sits beside him.

“She said she didn’t have an appetite..”

“Hyung, how did you know Jimin?” Donghyuk ask out of curiosity. He put his spoon away.

“She’s my neighbor.” 


Hiiiii thanks for reading and even subscribing the story ToT Tbh, I don't thinks this fiction are suit to be upload in here bcs.. Well you know I am in imagining things and I always like always unable to continue something that I did lol but thankssss. Oh btw I am unable to update this for 3 weeks but I will update as much as possible after 21 June :)

 

P/S : Go watch BIGBANG - BANG BANG BANG, it's dope af :)