THEY SAY JOKES ARE HALF MEANT

THEY SAY JOKES ARE HALF MEANT

“It’s almost four years since we’ve met honey.”

“Yeah, you’re right, and we are now together for more than three years. I think three years and five months? Hihi.”

“It has been a really long time.. But it is not impossible since we love each other right Kyungsoo? Don”t ever doubt our relationship. Hmm..” The man said giving Kyungsoo a back hug.

“Yes Yifan. And I really really love you truly okay? That now, you serve as my breath to live even on this messed up Earth.” Kyungsoo told Yifan lovingly as he tightens his grip on the male’s big hands.

“You’re creepy.” Yifan frowned while he release Kyungsoo from the hug, but still holding his hand.

“Wae?” Kyungsoo’s mood became gloomy, panicking the hell out of Yifan. “I’m just saying how I feel towards you and how much I love---“

Yifan cut Kyungsoo’s words as he pressed his lips on the small male. When he pulled away, he looked on Kyungsoo who has his head down. He used his free hand to make Kyungsoo look at him and meet his gaze. He smiled to him saying “I’m just kidding my Kyungsoo. I just don’t know how to react or what to say because you are too cheesy. You know that I’m bad at words right? I do not know how to express myself well. But I can prove you that I really love you through making you feel it. Hmm. Let me do it my way. This is my style.” Yifan is smirking as he leans closer to Kyungsoo, closer and closer but the latter is moving further away from him.

 

“Ya! Y-Yah! Yi-Yifan! What are you up to?”

Kyungsoo is very confused of what Yifan is trying to do. Meanwhile, Yifan just used his free hand to hold his back to stop him from moving away. Yifan placed a light kiss on his lips once again and whisper on his left ear, “My Kyungsoo, allow me to prove you how much I love you.”

 

Kyungsoo smiled at the thought, he shuddered as he think of many sweet and fluffy surprises the tall man would give him. He felt excited. “How?” he asked Yifan, holding his giggle.

Yifan kissed him again on his lips and moved to his right ear and murmured to him, “Let us make love tonight.”

 

Kyungsoo stiffened as soon as he heard those words. He stayed unmoving with his eyes widening multiple times within a couple of seconds. He then punched Yifan’s chest lightly while blushing hard, and even stammering, he finished his sentence well. “A-ah.. Y-You silly.. You know that, we-we will only d-do that t-thing if we get married right?” Kyungsoo told Yifan whispering, he then looked away and crossed his short arms.

Yifan laughed on Kyungsoo’s reaction, and because of that, he earned another strong hit from Kyungsoo. But he just locked Kyungsoo’s hands as he wrapped the small man on his embrace.

“I’m just kidding Kyungsoo-yah.. Don’t you ever hurt me, for it is considered as child abuse!” Yifan whined.

 

Kyungsoo was again shocked and he furrowed his brows together almost shouting “CHILD ABUSE?! CHONGMALIYO? Child your face. I’m younger than you crazy Yifan!”

Yifan let out a laugh that enveloped Kyungsoo’s heart with warmth. He really enjoys hearing that laughter and seeing Yifan’s gums as he smiled widely like a retard when the man does something foolish. But he suddenly felt serious and nervous when Yifan freed him from the hug and stood straightly, expressionless.

 

“Yifan?” He asked curiously, feeling his insides tremble. “Is there anything wrong?”

“Let us stop this Kyungsoo.” Yifan’s voice is full of seriousness that made Kyungsoo feel worse.

“Stop what? What do we need to stop Yifan?”

“This boyfriend-boyfriend relationship. I’m tired of this.”

 

*sniff*sniff* “Yifan-sshi.. I can’t *sniff*sniff* I love you! You said you love me too right?!! You just said it earlier! Is this another prank huh?! Tell me! Are you fooling around me again? Please just say that you are kidding Yifan. *cries*” Tears are rolling down Kyungsoo’s cheek. He’s breaking down. He looked at the ground and let his tears fall on it. “Yifan. Is this a joke?”

 

“No, Kyungsoo. I really want to end this relationship. I don’t want to be your boyfriend anymore. And I do not want you to be my boyfriend anymore too. I’m not satisfied with it.”

Broken into pieces.

Shattered into millions of tiny pieces.

This is what Kyungsoo felt like. He cannot find any words to say. He just silently cried, let out his whimpers, thinking that if he cry, the pain he is feeling right now will go out of him too.

 

Noticing that he doesn’t want to say anything, Yifan continued. “Don’t you know that jokes are half-meant? Meaning, those things that I asked you really matter. They make sense. I want to go out of this and start of something new.”

 

Kyungsoo didn’t say anything, he just stood still. Until Yifan moved his face to meet his eyes. *sniff*sniff* Yifan held his hands and kneeled on his right.

 

“Kyungsoo-yah. My  Kyungsoo. I do not want this relationship anymore. I don’t want to be your boyfriend. I don’t want you to be my boyfriend.”

 

Kyungsoo’s heart is now totally wrecked.

 

“I’m not joking. It is true that I want our boyfriend-boyfriend relationship end. ‘Cause I want you to marry me Kyungsoo. I now want to be your husband. I want you to be my wife. I want you to be mine. I want you for the rest my life. So, Kyungsoo, will you marry me?” Yifan asked, holding a shiny black box with a beautiful ring inside it.

 

Kyungsoo’s tears suddenly stopped falling from his eyes, just like a faucet that was closed.. He cannot comprehend to the situation. He cannot catch up on what he heard, but now that he came back with his senses, he sniffed and shook his head. “I don’t want to Yifan.”

 

This time, Yifan is the one surprised. He was about to say something but Kyungsoo cut him, “I do not want to refuse that offer. I will Yifan. I will marry you. I do want to marry you.” Kyungsoo smiled at Yifan even with traces of tears on his face.

Yifan stood up and hugged Kyungsoo tightly. “Oh! You made me nervous! I thought, I thought you’ll really reject me.” Kyungsoo hit Yifan on his stomach.

“Aaack!”

“Be grateful that I love you, retard Yifan.”

Yifan wiped the tears away from Kyungsoo’s eyes and kissed him. “I’m so sorry for putting up an act like that. I’m sorry for making you cry. I’m sorry. I just want to know what will you do if I break up with you. I’m curious of your reaction if ever I’ll leave you. I’m sorry. I’m sorry my Kyungsoo. I cannot live without you. I love you, you know that. Thank you for everything. I won’t do that in reality I swear! I don’t want to lose you, ever!”

“Jerk. I’ll kill you if you ever do that again.” Kyungsoo threatened the smiling Yifan. “But, I doubt  I can do that, since I cannot live without you too.. I love you too Yifan.. So much.” After those words, Yifan closed their lips once again as they sealed the night with a passionate kiss, feeling their pure love. Or Kyungsoo thought so.

 

 

 

“Let us now make Love Kyungsoo-yah, I cannot wait for the honeymoon anymore!”

 

“YIFAAAAAAAAAN!!!! Control your hormones!”

 

And as usual, Kyungsoo is as red as tomato.

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

I really am a big fan of Kyungsoo. Hehe. :) Hope you feel satisfied with this. Looking forward for your judgement :) Thank You!

Check out my other story entitled Diaries Of love

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/860613/diaries-of-love-fluff-chansoo-chanyeol-kyungsoo-kyungsoochanyeol

*Dedicated to all EXO-Ls, especially Dyo's fans.. ^_^ Do not forget to vote and support EXO :D

Let us all be friends.. :) XOXO