Baby, Don't Worry

Baby, Don't Worry

You really like it when Hanbin smiles.

He smiles with the carefreeness of the teenager he never was, he smiles all teeth and genuine and sweet and transparent, his sleepy eyes droop and something stirs in your heart. The fans' screams causes goosebumps to rise on your skin ─ you know they feel exactly how you feel, they have been completely and utterly charmed by this boy who claims he has zero experience with girls in general but is still capable of turning you into a mess.

You can't stop replaying the video. At first it's that sly wink that makes you squeal uncontrollably and think about the superficial you who fell for this slick bastard. And then your eyes soften and you remember everything else you love about him, the once 16-year old leader who carried the weight of 5 boys on his shoulders, the man who was reduced to a boy by the gentle care of his Jinhwan-hyung, the B.I who emerged during performances and stole the stage, his part in that reduced you to a puddle of tears more than once.

It doesn't really register until it's too late and you're crying but you don't understand it at all, because you're so happy.

Baby, don't worry he says.

Long time no see, Kim Hanbin. It's been a while, but my feelings never changed.