His smile and doe eyes

LuHan

"Close your mouth lu" i rolled my eyes as luhan expose his teeth more wider than before with his smile "envy with my beauty are you? haha" "whatever" i pouted then continue reading my novel.

Minutes passed but i still can feel luhan's gaze lingering on me. I fake a cough then spat "envy with my beauty are u? Haha" i imitated luhan's words with a smirk. "whatever" luhan grins stupidly before he patted my head then leans closer so suddenly breaking my concentration when his lips touched the tip of my nose. I pouted more, gave a slap on his face playfully with my novel. Cheesy deer.

 

 

Im looking around the old library of my high school. nothing really change for years. "I knew i would find you here" i hear someone talk behind me. I knew that voice though. "i just like being alone here". "remembering the past?" He asked while taking a seat beside me. "nah" i shake my head a bit. "haha you never change. Not a good liar, jagiya" a small smile formed on his lips but then it disappear. How i wish that smile remains stay to make my day.

"Whats in your head?" My mind flipped back to reality. I must be spaced out again. "Nothing really, kyungsoo. What brought you here now anyway?" I look at his adorable face. So squishy. "Checking on you" he whispered while staring straight to my eyes. I blinks. "Im fine, soo" i answer shyly at him. "Then why you still coming here every year?" Kyung's question make me look down only to see the white summer dress im wearing. The one that luhan loved the most between all my clothes. I missed him. "Youre spacing out again" i heard kyungsoo's gentle voice breaking my mind. "I missed him....i missed luhan" tears start gathering in my eyes. Kyungsoo pats my back with sympathy before hugging me so tightly. Taking all my tears in silence.

"dont cry, im here" i heard luhan's sweet voice somewhere suddenly brighten the old library room, i rest my head on kyungsoo's chest further. Sighing i break the hug after few minutes. I turn my gaze to an empty chair across the table. The chair where luhan used to have a seat on while staring at me whole day. I hold the lump in my throat and whispers softly to the thin air "lu i miss you... but im ok and finally can be happy now even tough you arent here. Thank you for everything you gave to me. Thank you for came into my life. Even just for awhile. You've changed everything in me" i smiled a bit in my tears knowing my eyes deceiving me with luhan sitting on the chair. Staring at me with his doe eyes. Breaking my walls without im knowing. I take a deep breath then waves to the now empty chair. To luhan.

I hold kyung's hand so tight before walking out of the old library. The place where i first met Luhan. The place where i first fell in love with him. My one and only little deer. Its now time to let go and move on. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: 1/6/15 lol i dont even remember i've posted this XD its bad ew. im going to remake this and make it longer~~ and more beautiful perhaps? kk ok bye