Members profile

Incorrectly ture

Beautiful Member Profile ( as of 2016 )

 

Wenhyuk

Stage name: Wenhyuk

Real name: Kang Wenhyuk

Age: 17

Height: 166cm

Gender: Female

Nationality: Korean

Color code: Blue

Position: Vocal, dancer

Facts: Loves nature, in this group, she is usually shipped with Randall due the fans. Closer with Kelly as Kelly is younger than her. Wenhyuk pretends to be the maknae in her group but fails. She is cheerful and is usually the one who lighten up the mood. Potential MC as she loves to do those MCing jobs. Loves to play the guitar. She was a supporting role for a drama, ‘It is okay, smile.” before her official debut.

 

Kyu

Stage name: Kyu

Real name: Jo Kyukang

Age: 18

Height: 187cm

Gender: Male

Nationality: Chinese- Korean

Color code: White

Position: Male Leader (overall leader) Vocal, main rapper

Facts: Jo Kyukang, better known as Kyu in short, is half Chinese and half Korean, He lived in Korea ever since he was 7, along with his mother who is from Beijing China.  Being the leader for the male, he is the eldest among the 6 of them. Due to the playful smile plastered on his face, Kyu attracted many females and was quite scandalous even after his debut. However, he mentioned in an interview that he was never in an actual relationship as he said that he was too shy to confess back then. Kyu is currently shipped with their member, female leader, Myung, as they had many similarities. He has a strong fashion sense.

 

Randall

Stage name: Randall

Real name: Shin Jungdal

Age: 17

Height: 184cm

Gender: Male

Nationality: Korean

Color code: Green

Position: Maknae, main dancer, rapper

Facts: Randall is the maknae of the group, aged 17 this year. His real name is Shin Jungdal, his great grandparents were from Japan, thus he knows a little Japanese. He knows lots of different languages, for example Japanese, Chinese, French. He loves sports especially soccer and also likes to play the drum. Was the ulzzang in his high school. Best friends with Wenhyuk as both of them are the first two confirm to enter this group. He had a nickname called ‘the dye machine’ a he had tried many different hairstyles and hair color despite his young age. Treats Myung as if she is his own sister.

 

Louis

Stage name: Louis

Real name: Jung Donghyeong

Age: 18

Height: 185cm

Gender: Male

Nationality: Korean

Color code: Yellow

Position: Main Vocal, dancer

Facts: Louis is a quite boy. Real name as Jung Donghyeong, the only son of the company’s CEO of Samsung. Despite being very rich, he doesn’t show it. All the other members never knew his family background until one day, when they were asked to go to each other house (cos they live together in the dorm). The members are all shock by the fact that Louis is actually the heir of Samsung someday. Louis took quite some time to get to know s as he was the last one to enter this group.  He became more open and sociable after making friends with Randall. Closer friends with Randall and Soohyun.

 

 

 

Kelly

Stage name: Kelly

Real name: Byun Soohyun

Age: 16

Height: 168cm

Gender: Female

Nationality: Korean- Japanese

Color code: Pink

Position: Maknae, Main dancer.

Facts: Though she is the maknae in the group, she dresses like the most mature one. As compared to her other members who are older than her they were seemingly to be more childish. Soohyun, better known as Kelly, is most probably more mature, or you can say cold, as she was born with a golden spoon in . She was at first on bad terms with Myung due to some conflicts. However, as time goes by she is getting along well.

 

Myung

Stage name: Myung

Real name: Lu Minjing

Age: 18

Height: 172cm

Gender: Female

Nationality: Chinese – Korean

Color code: Orange

Position: Main Vocal, leader

Facts: Lu Minjing, better known as Myung, came to Korea when she was 14 after studying in Singapore, as her father came here for work. At first, their company let Kelly to be the female leader as Myung couldn’t speck Korean fluently although she came here for 3 years. However, after much hard work put in, she managed to do well and thus became the female leader. Because of this, Kelly was jealous of Myung. However, the two became great friends soon after.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N apparently i have pictures attaches but i am still figruing out how to upload it inside here. so here it is first. wll edit soon. :)