❛ meet & potatoes — teaser one

❛ meet & potatoes — order your coffee now!
 
 
 
 
 
 
I
II
III
IV
A
uthor corner!

So i know i haven't been the best at updating and i apologise for that! But on with the teaser and i sincerely hope you like my writing style! ps to silentscreams, your review will be up soon! Please mind the spelling errors because i'm exhausted right now from my holiday break! Short teaser is short guys but don't worry, it's get longer per teaser
 
 
 
 
 
 
IF shops could feel second placed, I would pity meet & potatoes. Their daily customers vary from 0 to 10 and even though the current staff are working their socks off, it's too difficult for them to raise their customers. 

"Mr Kim, even though our americano is the best, it doesn't top the cafe at the entrance of the park," the head waiter argued.

"Then it isn't my americano's fault! It's the location of the park!" the short fused barista huffed. He's always been proudly showing off his americano. Having tried most of the americano's ( don't get me wrong he isn't biased ), he can safely say, his the number one. 

"Look, I just thought that the further away our cafe, those tired ones can come in for a break. Have you scrumptous coff-"

"It's AMERICANO!" the barista screamed as he interupted the operation's manager. 

"As I was saying, if our cafe is located further away from the exit, people can view the park before coming her-"

The little ring chimed which signalled the first customer 

"Look our first customer!" the aforementioned waiter beamed as he dashed out of the meeting room.

Mumbling a soft 'oh forget it," the operations manager puffed his cheeks out in annoyance as he was interupted again.

"This meeting is getting to no where." Mr Kim sighed as he rubbed his temple.