❛ cheat sheet

❛ meet & potatoes — order your coffee now!
 
 
 
 
 
 
S
o you wanna know how to win this heart and get your application accepted? read the cheat sheet and you'd be fine. 

click I to be directed to the turn in
click II to be directed to the source
click III to be directed to the preview
click IV to be directed to the example app
 
 
 
 
 
 
SETTING. ) this story will be mostly set at daegu park. the far side, the entrance, anywhere in daegu park. this does not mean your character has to live in daegu. your character can live anywhere. your character can even live in the uk and is currently staying in seoul for further studies and is working at Meet & Potatoes to earn some extra cash.

ABOUT. ) this is your typical staff cafe apply fic with sprinkles of romance. also, yor character does not have to apply as a staff. but you must be someone who visits the cafe regularly, at least.

BASICS. ) as you can see from the preview. i did not write 'nickname' 'age' 'birthday' as in individual question. instead i just told you to write to introduce your character to me. tell me all the basics that every author has to know about the character. i've already listed some things you can include. but, you can also include your character's major or school if your character is in high school. the minimum age your character can be is 15, the maximum age is 28. if you're not applying as a staff, tell me your character's occupation. 

PERSONALITY. ) i'm not going to write anything about your face claim because i don't mind who you use. heck, you can even use someone from an anime but this is an irl story so i'll have to picture your anime face claim as a 3D person. moving on, your character's personality doesn't have to be very 'crack' like. your character can be someone shy or someone outgoing or someone cold. i don't really mind. i'm expecting your character to be creative and unique. reusing applications is fine but as long as it fits with the flow of the story. password is 'meet' linked to a song that sums your character up. also, i much prefer new characters (just saying). quality or quantity? it's up to you. 

RELATIONS. ) relationship wise, if you feel that her family isn't important, don't list it there but please at least tell me their names in the 'past' section. since this is mostly set in daegu park, i won't be zooming into what each character does at home a lot. so please only tell me those that are important. 

INTERVIEW. ) for this section, please answer based on how your character will react. also, if your character is reserved, please don't use too many actions. if your character is very hyped and active, please don't make the answers one-worded or half-hearted. that isn't what you'd expect from someone who's hyper. if you're not applying for an employee, your questions are: 'why do you life the cafe', 'what's your favourite order', 'what kind of music do you like being played', 'do you have any suggestions about events or themes' and 'would you like to add anything else'. i apologise for not including this in the application guys! if need be, i can help you set these questions up in a separate blog post. 

LOVE INTEREST. ) love interest are not necessary. if your character doesn't need a partner, just delete the whole section. password is '&' hyperlinked to a song that describes your love life during the fic. if you want your love interest to be another applicant, please state so but also include at least 2 other love interest just in case you don't like any applicant out there. also, if your love interest is an applicant or if you don't have a love interest, delete all the questions in that section.

POSITIONS. ) barista, waitor/waitress, pastry chef/ baker, busser, cashier, promoter, entertainer.

BONUS. ) if you include my character (her name's cassidy elizabeth lee) i'll be super happy like woooow. also, adding goodies and whatnot are pluses. i'll add more when it comes to me. finally, password is 'potatoes' hyperlinked to anything you want. write the password in this format ' meet & potatoes'