Shocker

Day by Day

"T.O.P" I yelled from across the street. "What GD?" he yelled back. "watch this" I looked around then I saw a whole bunch of cars coming I ran in front of them the cars beeped there horns. But I didnt move I looked over at T.O.P and he was watchig me. I ran at the cars then jumped on the hood of a car then onto the roof. cars kept beeping there horns at me. But I kept going. Then I saw Blue she was looking at me I was on top of a car. I jumpped off of the car and walked over to her. She was on the sidewalk "are you trying to get arrested?" Blue said looking at me she wasnt in her cop uniform she was in a blue dress she looked beautiful. "I just like to have fun" I paused and looked down. Then I looked up at her "Want to go grab a coffee?" I asked Blues eyes lit up "Sure." she smiled. 

We walked to Dunked Donuts I was holding her hand I opened the door for her "ladies first" I smiled and she smiled at me and she walked in. But she stopped "we have to go" Blue turned around and buried her face in my chest. "What is it?" I asked her "that guy over there is my ex, he was very abusive to me." Blue said I could tell she was crying I pulled her away from me. "I wont let him hurt you" I said looking into Blues eyes she nodded. Then I looked at her ex he was walking over to us. He was buffer than me but I didnt care. I have my own gang "Yo, loser what are you doing with my chic?" Blues ex said. "Blue run, go get T.O.P" I whispered in Blues ear. She nodded then pushed passed me and out the door. "She's not your chic!" I yelled everyone looked at me "lets take this outside" The guy said. I nodded and walked outside I faced the guy. He raised his fist and punched me in the jaw I fell backwards "Your an !" I yelled at him I stood up brushing off my pants. I pushed him backwards he raised his fist again but I heard barking. Gaho came running up and bit the guys arm. T.O.P, Daesung, Seungri, Taeyang, and Blue came running up behind me. Blue put her arms around me from behind. I turned to face her she lightly touched my jaw I flinched a little. "Gaho we'll take him from here" T.O.P yelled. Gaho let go and came over to me. T.O.P, Daesung, Taeyang, and Seungri took the guy into the alley. "Lets go to my place" Blue said and took my hand. 

We got to Blues house she took me into her room. I sat down on her bed I closed my eyes she came out of her bathroom with a warm cloth she puut it on my jaw. I flinched a little but then I relaxed "you okay?" Blue said quietly I opened my eyes and looked at her "yeah." I said and smiled a little "I'm so sorry" Blue said and looked down. "It's no your fault" I said sympethetically I pulled her head up so she was looking me in the eyes. I kissed her on the lips gently. She kissed me back then pulled away.

"What are they going to do to him?" Blue asked me, She looked down. "I'd rather not say" I said and looked away from her we heard two gun shots. She looked up at me I looked at her. I saw tears start filling her eyes. "I'm sorry" I said. "I think you should go, now" I looked down then stood up. I went to the door and looked back at her she was kneeling down on her knees crying. 

I got out onto the sidewalk Gaho stood next to me. "Lets go reak some havoc." I started running down the sidewalk. Gaho ran beside me, I looked over at him he barked and bolted forward. I laughed "move!" I yelled I pushed by some people I stopped running to take a break. "No my daughter!" I heard someone yell I looked into the street a worried mother ran into the road after her daughter I ran into the road and picked the little girl up and took her to the sidewalk. I looked at the girls mother "please, take care of her" the girls mom yelled reaching out to me. The woman callapsed in the street a car was speading and hit her, I heard sirens "oh no" I turned away from the girl and started walking. The girl ran up behind me and hugged me "please don't leave me" I turned and looked down at the girl. Tears were streaming down her cheeks I didn't know what to say "uhh umm" I hesitated "okay come on, lets go to my place" I picked the girl up and ran down the sidewalk. 

We got to my place I set her down on the bed "what's your name?" I asked the little girl "I'm Ai, I'm four years old" Ai hugged her bunny and started petting Gaho's head. "Were's the rest of your family?" I asked her, "I don't know my mommy never told me" Ai said she sniffled "don't cry" I said and wiped the tears off of her cheeks. "Were do you live then?" I asked "We lived in an alley way, this dress is the only thing I have, and well my bunny" Ai looked at her bunny. She was wearing a worn out pink dress "Come on lets go to the store" I stood up and held out my hand. She nodded and took my hand.

We walked to the store I bought her a couple dresses and different outfits "Am I gonna be living with you?" Ai asked me I looked down at her. I blinked "just until the adoption aggency can find a foster home for you". Ai nodded she hugged her bunny tighter. She looked down "What do you want to eat?" I asked her "Can I get Clam Chowder?" Ai asked and looked up at me my eyes widened "You like clam chodwer? me too" I smiled at her and she smiled back, I couldnt lie she is adorable. 

We got to my favorite resturant and sat down at a table. I looked around and there she was, Blue. Blue looked over at me she started walking towards me "what now you have a kid? are you hiding anything else?" I looked at Ai then at Blue "She is not my kid, her mother was killed she has no one!" I yelled and banged my hands on the table. I heard Ai gasp, Blue slapped me across the face. Ai started crying "nice going, Blue!" Come on Ai lets go I kneeled down in front of her, she hugged me around the neck and I hugged her back. I picked her up she was still hugging me. 

By the time we got home she was asleep in my arms I put her down on my bed Gaho jumpped up next to her and curled up into a ball I looked at Ai and smiled. 

I heard a scream I jumped up off the couch and ran into my room I flicked on the light "Ai? What is it?" I said panicking I ran over to my bed and picked her up in my arms. Tears were streaming down her face "I, I had a nightmare" Ai said looking up at me she put her face against my chest. "What was it about?" I asked cradling her in my arms. "What if I never find a home after I go to the Foster house?" Ai looked up at me I looked down at her "I want to stay with you" Ai looked at me. I looked down at her shocked I thought to myself it might not be that bad "okay, okay I'll call the adoption aggency tomorrow and cancel the foster home search" I said and kissed Ai's forehead. "Really?" Ai's eyes lit up I nodded she smiled which made me smile she hugged me "come on now, go back to sleep." I smiled she crawled into my bed I started to head out of the room "I love you daddy" I heard Ai say quietly I turned around and smiled at her "I love you too baby girl" I turned off the light.

"Hello? Yeah I would like to call off the foster home search for Ai" I said to the person on the other side of the line. "I'm sorry your too late we aleready found a foster home for her we can't take it back." The lady said "what? well you can't have her!" I hung up the phone I ran to my room I grabbed Ai's backback and started stuffing mine and Ai's clothes in it. "Ai we have to go, now" I said panicking I went to the kitchen and made to peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches. "Why?" Ai came into the kitchen with her bunny Gaho was next to her. I looked at her "they want to take you away from me" I said and looked down "no they can't" Ai said tears filling her eyes she hugged me and I hugged her back. "Lets go" I said and picked the backpack up I grabbed Ai's hand and we were off.