Home alone

Home alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What happens if your parents are away for three days and you are left behind with your big brother, alone.

School was finally over, it was weekend. You sauntered over to the door and opened it and stepped inside. The whole week was heavy and tiring. You threw your bag on the floor and jumped on the couch, few minutes lying down with your eyes closed is all you wanted, until the doorbell rang. Gravity worked its magic on you, sighing you walked to the front door and looked through the hole. It was your big brother Myungsoo that stood behind the door. He had two bags full of stuff hanging on his arms with a smile on entertaining and talking to himself. You opened the door and let him in, he came in and went straight into the kitchen, put the bags on the counter and began to unpack.

" I brought us food for tonight. We’ll also have a movie night together, we have chips and drinks and other things. I downloaded a movie yesterday night. Two days and three night for us, together. "

"  That is fine. "

" Why the flat answer. You don’t like it. Come on, our parents are gone we can do everything we want to, until Sunday when we have to clean up the house. " Myungsoo was engaged in the pans, he let a pan slip out of his hands and it fell on the ground. You stood up and walked over to him, while he grabs the pan lying on the floor.

" You need some help with that? "

" You can sit, I’ll do it myself, you look tired already. "

" No it’s fine, you don’t have to do it all by yourself. "

The knives were lying on the countertop ready for use. You picked up the cutting board and began to remove the vegetables from the bags.

You cut the vegetables and threw them in the pan that was already on the stove. Myunsgoo quickly opened the packets of noodles and put them in the hot boiling water.

“ I’m going to get dressed in something comfortable, be right back.” Before he left, he looked at you and rotated his finger tempting to you and disappeared around the corner, still with his finger insights that later on disappeared too. You rolled your eyes and went on with preparing the vegetables and so on to the flesh. But you could not find the meat and went through the bags. In the fridge was nothing also,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter