100th Day

100th Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s your 100th day with Jinyoung tomorrow. You guys decided to celebrate it tonight since you have to leave the country for work tomorrow plus he also doesn’t have much free time ever since GOT7’s debut date’s been set. You went home early to try and whip up some dishes for tonight and decided to just surprise him at their studio so that he doesn’t have to go all the way to your place.

“Hey” you poke your head in one of the practice rooms, spotting Jinyoung in his practice clothes. Good thing you decided to head over to the studio. This guy’s too preoccupied to even notice the time. “Hi” he greeted but kept his eyes on the camcorder, probably monitoring the choreography. “Uhh, I can’t leave right now. I'm practicing with Min-noona. I want the special stage to be perfect.” that’s when you saw her. You didn’t even notice she was there till he mentioned her. You know he’s not interested in her in a romantic way. You’re not one to get jealous but this is different. She works in the same industry as him. You’re not a singer nor a dancer. They both are. They have that kind of understanding that you might never have with Jinyoung plus they get to spend a lot of time together since they have the same line of work. “No worries. I need to finish something too. I’ll get going then.” you said, feeling defeated.

You’re upset but then again you entered this relationship knowing that something like this might happen so you can’t really all-out complain. You also didn’t want to get in the way of his dreams. He’s finally debuting as part of a group. It’s not just a project anymore it’s the real deal and you don’t want to be the one holding him back. 

While you were preoccupied with your thoughts, Yugyeom spots you in the hallway. “Oh, noona. Come to visit Jinyoung-hyung?” “Oh, Yugyeomie, you guys should at least dinner before continuing practice.”  you should’ve probably left the food that you made. You lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter