Chapter 6

My Handsome Fosterling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 6

 

Do you know the feeling of murdering your own brother by stuffing his mouth with rats?

Yeah… that might be what I was feeling right now.

Since last week incident, Chanyeol banned me from going out and I thought we were going to do some bonding sibling kind of thing, but all that giant derp do was looking at his phone while smiling like an idiot.

Oh well… that might probably Baekhyun oppa he was texting.

Seriously, sometime I felt disgusted with my ‘brothers’.

Want to know why?

 

Tell me, why the hell would two teenage boys discuss over ‘Frozen’ characters?

That was so weird… I told you.

I mean, yeah… if you are a girl, I can understand your loving nature to Olaf and Elsa, but boys?

Hey… did you find that weird?

You might be thinking what the hell was I talking about right?

Aish!

Just stop talking about that, and focused on the depressed me. Usually by this time I would be at Sehun or Hyemi’s house, doing fun stuff that my brother couldn’t provide me.

Or I could even be at Kai’s now, admiring his handsome face, rather than being with a big-eared yoda in front of me.

Huh… the frustrations!

"Oppa..." I nudged his body by using my feet.

Oh yes… that was so sweet of me right?

 "Ne, baby" He still hadn’t look at me… but wait.

Baby?

 

That word instantly made me remember Sehun… that cute little kid….

 

Haerin!! What were you thinking? Sehun? Aishh!

 

 

"I'm bored... I think I'll die because of your stupid, boring virus that is infecting the whole house." I moved to him and back hugged him, since Chanyeol was sitting on the floor with his back leaning on the couch, while I was sitting on said couch.

 

"Hah! That's what I had to go through yesterday. Are you getting the feeling now, my beloved Haerin?" He pecked my cheek and I scrunched my face in disgust.

 "Oppa, you're so cruel!" I pulled his hair, while head locking him.

 “Yah! My hair! Don’t touch it, you witch!" He tried to pull my hand away, but since he called me ‘witch’, why not show my beloved brother what real witch could do!

Muahahahaha, you are so dead, Park Chanyeol!

 

"Yah let me go! If I go bald, nobody would marry me and I’ll live with you forever!" That made me stop.

“Eww! Dream on, Park Chanyeol! I would never want to live with you!” I stucked my tongue at him.

“You still love me, dongsaeng-ah.” He sang happily while shifting his attention back to his phone.

Aish! This useless brother!

I was about to punch him… but to his luck, my phone rang.

Yeah… next time he won’t be so lucky.

I took out my phone… and surprise, surprise!

Kai is on the caller id!

I glanced at my brother who was giggling like a mad kid, while I gulped in nervousness on how to answer this call.

“Ahem… y-yeoboseyeo?” I tried to sound normal, even though my heart was beating like wild horse.

“Yeoboseyo… Haerin-ah?” I could hear his manly voice, and boy was I doing that great to not faint on his manly voice?

“Yes?”

“Oh hey… I’m sorry to bother you, but… erm… I-I just want to know if you could come to my house now? I mean… for our Biology project. The due date is next week, and I don’t want to pile it up later.” I sighed… of course… the great Kai was asking about Biology project.

Aish!

"Oh right, right. Erm… I'd love to, but… I can't." I bit my lips.

“…”

"Kai?" I called his name, since there was no respond from him.

 "Oh… are you with your boyfriend? I'm sorry for disturbing." He seemed disappointed, but I didn’t want to guess anymore. It hurts when you try to guess something that is out of your grasp.

 "No, no. I'm at home right now. My brother won't let me out from my house because yesterday I make him mad." I immediately explained myself, afraid this misunderstanding would be much bigger.

 

"Oh if it’s like that… its okay, we can do it tomorrow." I tapped my fingers, thinking for a while.

 "Kai, why don't you come to my house? We can do it here since I'm so bored right now. I don't have anything to do." I suggested to him, since yeah… you know Kai could be Chanyeol last chance to live.

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Yes. Why ?" I frowned at his question. Was it too burdensome to come to my house?

I was a bit hurt…

 "Your boyfriend doesn't care?" I blinked repeatedly.

What?

 "No, he's not my boyfriend!"  I clutched my hair in annoyance. This wass all Sehun’s fault!

 "But-" He tried to reason with me.

 "You misunderstood the word ‘boy friend’. They are two words not one word, okay." I huffed.

 

No respond again…

 

"Do you get it?" I asked him.

 

"Ahh!!! Now I understand... but-" I was getting really annoyed with the questions, so I decided to cut the chase out.

 

"Come here first, and then we can talk."

 

"Okay, okay… I will. See you! Bye!"

 

"Bye!"

 

He hung up.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter