Chapter 24

My Handsome Fosterling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 24

 

6 weeks later…

He hovered on top of me, placing wet kisses all over my face. “Haerin-ah..  Wake up..”

“Sehunnie.. Stop it..” I mumbled and pushed his face on my cheek without opening my eyes because I still wanted to sleep.

“Sehun? Aiyy.. See? You miss him..”

Huh? What is he saying?

I opened my eyes and found Chanyeol oppa’s face grinning at me. He was hovering on top of me. I blinked. Eh?  Where did Sehun go? I blinked again.

What the hell?!

I kicked Chanyeol off of my bed after I realized what he did. He yelled in pain when his landed on the hard floor, served him right.Yeah, I was a bit blur just now because I was still sleepy. Then I grabbed my pillow, hugged it tightly, pulled my comforter up and went back to sleep. Aish! That derp always ruin my beauty sleep.

“Yah!! Wake up, you sleepyhead!! We’re going to college!!” Chanyeol grabbed my pillow and pulled my comforter angrily.

I ignored him, and continued sleeping. He cursed before pulling my hand with all of his strength until I fell from my bed.

Ouch! My !

“YAHHH!!!! PARK CHANYEOL! YOU!” I cursed him furiously on the floor.

“Serve you right! Go and take your bath now or I will drag you to college in this condition.” He slammed the door.

I screamed in annoyance as I kicked the pillow that was on the floor.

Suddenly, I burst into tears and I cried hard.

What was wrong with me? Why was I even crying? Seriously, I didn’t know why I cried. Lately, I easily cried. Almost everyday, I cried for no reason since the day I knew about Sehun’s lies.

I dreamt about him just now. We were eating ice cream while watching cartoons. And we bickered like always, not the bad one either.

My cries went harder. How I missed that moment. I missed him.. I really missed him until I dreamt about him.

Speaking about Sehun, two months had passed already since the incident but until now, I;d never once seen Sehun’s face.

Didn’t he have the guts to ask for my forgiveness? Didn’t he feel guilty? I thought he would stand outside my house, calling my name, begging for my forgiveness until the next day and stay standing there in the middle of the rain like all those dramas that I have watched, but no. He didn’t even send me a text message. Not even ONE.

I scooted to my bed, resting my head on the bed while sitting on the floor, still crying. What was I thinking..

He doesn’t love you, Haerin..  

He wouldn’t do that for  you, though. Please stop hoping for something that will never happen. Just forget him.. He had forgotten about you already, Haerin..  He was happy with his girl.

I cried harder at the thoughts. My bed sheets were already wet with my tears.

“Yah! I told you to go and take your bath, stupid! We will be late!” Chanyeol shouted at the door.

I turned to face him and shouted back, “YEAH I KNOW!!” I got up and grabbed the towel angrily before I wiped off my tears.

“Yah.. Why are you crying..” Chanyeol frowned before he walked towards me, wiping away my tears gently. “I’m sorry.. Aish you easily cried these days.. I’m sorry, okay? ” The guiltiness was clearly written on his face.

I brushed aside his hand off my face.  “No. It’s not your fault.. You never make me cry, oppa.” 

“You miss him, didn’t you?”

I bit my lips to prevent the tears from coming out but they stubbornly fell down. Yes, I missed him.. I told Chanyeol that I was the one who ask for break-up with Sehun because he still thought that Sehun and I were dating.

“Aish! Don’t cry.. Aigoo..” He wiped my tears away with his thumb before putting his hands on my shoulder.  “I think you still love him.  Why did you ask for breakup in the first place? You’re cruel with yourself you know?”

“Shut up.  You don’t understand me.”  I shook my head weakly as I hung my head low. He sighed. “What ever it is— Hey, look at me..” He said and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter