Final

My Handsome Fosterling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 FINAL: RECALLING BACK OUR MEMORIES

 

"Sehunnie~ Wake up~ It's time for breakfast!" I hollered as I entered his room and yanked away his blanket. He rubbed his eyes groggily before he got up and blinked at me continuously, still adjusting his brain after waking up from his deep slumber.

Okay he looked cute...

"Get up and wash yourself, Sehunnie. Noona bought a new barbie dvd, if you want to watch it faster go inside the bathroom." I ruffled his messy hair as he rubbed his eyes with a confuse face.

"Arasso, noona.." He got up and took his towel before he barged into the bathroom. He was about to close the bathroom door but he stopped at the halfway and stared at me with a confuse face. 

"Noona..."

"Yes, Sehunnie?"

"...no..thing.." He scratched his head confusedly before he closed the bathroom door. 

As soon as he closed the door, I put my palm over my mouth as I laughed crazily like a mad woman until I felt like my stomach was going to burst. He really didn't realised it?

He is so dumb yet cute.

Maybe his mind is not stable right now..

With a remaining laugh, I skipped out from his room and went downstairs to the kitchen. Today Mrs Oh as usual went to her working place. I just came here to visit her and Sehun of course but since she told me Sehun still in his bed, why not I 'play' with him a bit?

After a few minutes, I heard his room door was open, and the footsteps walking down the stairs.

"HAERIN!!!" he shouted.

I was trying so hard to hold my laugh. I guess he had just realized it. PABO.

He stood in front of me with his arm folded, pretending to be angry. I burst out laughing loudly. I couldn't hold anymore.

"Oh, happy, huh?" He said, clearly angry with it.

"Why, sehunnie? Pfft— can't noona be happy?" I laugh again because his confuse face just now kept flashing in my mind which I found it funny.

"Yah. I'm serious."

I stopped laughing upon hearing his serious tone. Was he really mad?

"You know, as the shower pouring down my head, I kept on thinking what has happened yesterday and yesterday and yesterday until I finally realize it. I thought all the things that happened is just dream. I was about to cry you know that? That's mean our love story would be longer, you know?"

I burst out laughing again at his words. "As the shower pouring... ah, I can't.. My stomach is going to burst! Seriously." 

He held his laugh by glaring at me. "Pabo. You only realised it after you've done your shower? See? Your brain must be washed first before it can be function properly." I patted his head as he rolled his eyes. 

"Let's watch Barbie, shall we?" 

"Yah! Stop it!" he frowned at me with his cheeks tinged with a light pink. He was clearly embrassed with that.

"No! I really bought it. I just miss watching cartoons together." My eyes formed into a cresent moon as I beamed widely.

He pinched my cheek with a poker face before he walked into the kichen counter looking for foods. 

"Are you trying to sulk? I guess you've failed~" I went in front of him and held my elbow propped up on the kitchen counter as my chin was resting on my palm with a smile plastered on my face.

He looked at me before he averted his gaze away from mine and brought his mug along with him to the couch.

"You're ignoring me. Fine... Don't regret. I will go now if you--"

"Okay, okay, okay." He changed drastically to the cute Sehun. He grinned as he held up his hand. "Baby... come and sit here.." He pouted cutely and patted at the seat beside him. Without any complain, I sat beside him as he s his arm around my waist and his another free hand was punching the remote button. 

"But... I was really mad just now..." He suddenly said.

"Sorry..." I said guiltily while playing with his long finger. 

"It's okay..." He leaned to kiss my hair.

"But why were you so mad?" I interlaced our finger together before he brought our interlaced hand to his cheeks. 

"Because I thought the story about you and me is just a dream that when I woke up, you hollered for me to wake up and breakfast like every usual day... That made I thought that you still didn't know I'm normal and you'll leave me again once you know about it. You leaving me is the worst nightmare ever that I won't remember. I just don't want that to happen again." His brown orbs gaze into mine intently which made me touched by his words. Again, the guiltiness made me muttered out a sorry again with my head bow down. 

Sehun chuckled and peppered my cheek with kisses, "It's okay baby..."

My cheek was especially heating up with each pecks from Sehun. 

"But seriously just now I looked stupid, right? 'arasso noona' " He laughed at his dumbness and I couldn't help to laugh along. That was really funny. 

"Told you so. That's why I laughed like a mad woman just now. Your brain only functioned properly when the shower pouring down your head—" 

 

"Yah!" 

 

"Okay, okay. But honestly you looked cute." I admitted honestly making he grinned cheekily. 

 

"Really?" 

 

"Yeah, my Sehunnie is cute and my Sehun is gorgeous." I said proudly which made his grin even wider. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter