Chapter 30

My Handsome Fosterling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 30

 

 

SEHUN'S POV

 

"I can't believe she's like that.. But why the hell you asked her that she loves you or not? You should tell her that you love her first! Maybe she wouldn't say like that to you if you do?" Junmyeon hyung said.

 

My head shot up from the table and glare at him. "Don't you remember last time that I was with Jun Ah? I asked her to be my girlfriend right away without asking her feelings towards me but guess what? After eight freaking months, she asked for break up and she said she never said to me that she loves me. I don't want the same thing happen so I want to be careful by asking Haerin first! But see? The same thing happening again! She used me.. " I rested my head on the table back and sighed deeply.

 Ouch. My head started again.. Please don't throbbed too hard..

"She's not even bother to wait me at the rooftop. I can still accept the fact if she mad at me because of late... But the fact is that she didn't even go there but she was eating happily with that bacon!"  Tears streaming down my cheeks and I didn't bother to wipe it.

 

"And I hate when she can changed 360 when Baekhyun is around. And the fact that BaekRin is real was just..."

 

Junmyeon sighed as he looked at me apologetically. He patted my back . "You've gone through so much, Sehun... But I'm proud of you because you still can survived after all the rough days that you've gone through. If I was you, I don't know what will happen to me."

 

"No hyung. I'm not that strong. See? I easily cry at every problem I had. I'm such a crybaby. It's you. You're the one who always there when I need shoulder to lean on, ears to hear my problems, someone to give me advises, someone tocheer up my day... And you're the one who help me when I need money. If it's not you, I don't know what will happen to me. Crazy, I guess? Why all this thing keeps happening to me? Why me? What did I do until I deserve this? First, Jun Ah. Then I killed her and then accident. After that I act like a kid I thought I would find my happineBut I broke my mother's heart. And at the same time I fell in love with my own babysitter who was using me for her own good. Why can't I have a normal life like you? Why do you look so happy and have nothing to worry about? I envy you, you know that?"

 Ouch!! I grabbed my head. It's getting worse.

"You're strong, Sehun. Just think that all this mess will make you become stronger is enough. Don't ask yourself why you have to go through this. Everything that happened must have its own reason why it was happened. Believe me, one day, you'll understand why all this is happening to you. Maybe you'll even thankful because this is happening to you. Enough. Stop crying. It doesn't suit your face you know..."

He joked after his long 'speech' just now. He pulled me into a brotherly hug as he assured me everything is going to be alright. Just forget about her and move on.

"Hyung... I need to drink.. Please.." I begged him since I have no money to go to any bar. 

 

"No. I won't let you. Tomorrow you've to go for college and I don't want you to skip the classes because of hangover. I know you will drink a lot." Junmyeon hyung shook his head firmly.

 

 "Hyung.. I was planning to skip on purpose tomorrow. Please? One bottle is enough. Just the cheap one. I don't mind."  I tugged his arm.

 

"No. No way you're skipping tomorrow. You have to go no matter what." He shook his head.

 

"But hyung I don't want to confront her-" 

 

"Are you wasting my money, Oh Sehun? Do you think I pay for your college with leaves? You know right it is not cheap." He raised an eyebrow and I lowered my eyes feeling a bit guilty that he had to pay for everything that I needed.

 

 "Fine..."

 

◆◆◆◆◆

 

I took out my book from my locker as I yawned tiredly. I barely get any sleep last night and my eyebags were really obvious. I didn't even styled my hair like I used to do. I just let it there on my forehead which I regret it because the girls squeal even more looking at my 'unstyled' hair.

Today, I have to act like nothing happen. I will look like a fool if Haerin know that I am suffering just because of yesterday while she didn't even take my words seriously and did not even think about what I said to her yesterday, I guess. Since yeah she doesn't love me why would she think about my words and my fake girlfriend right? She looked happy yesterday when Baekhyun came. I bet now she is happily giggling with Baekhyun. 

 

I closed my locker and my eyes suddenly dropped on that figure. Haerin.

See? She was laughing at Baekhyun's lame jokes while walking along the hallway. 

They walked passed me not even spare a glance at me although they know I was there. Oh. Did I even care? 

But actually I cared.

Don't care about her Oh Sehun

She has used you. Note that. 

 

Sighing, I walked to the cafeteria for breakfast since my stomach is grumbling asking for foods. The money that Junmyeon hyung gave me just enough for breakfast and lunch break only. Dinner usually he would come to the apartment and bring foods along or he would take me to eat with him. So I have to learn how to use money wisely.

Sad to say, I am poor now. Before this I could use money how much I wanted with no worries but now is different. Now I finally understand how the poors felt. All these time I always think that the poors are just lazy to study so that's why they ended up like that. And now I regret what I've said.

 

Suddenly I bumped into a girl until her ice cream fell to the ground.

"I'm sorry I-I don-" I stop when I looked up to see her face.

Haerin. 

 

She seemed shock because she didn't know it was me at first but then the corner of her lips twitched up into a smirk. 

 

"Noona! This is your entire fault! You have to buy me two sticks of ice cream as a repay!" She was mimic-ing my childish voice as she stomped her feet childishly.

 I slumped the big lump in my throat. My heart is aching at the sight. Yeah I know I am bad... I lied to everyone.. I know... What is her purpose? Revenge? Oh, so this is her real self after she told me the truth? I don't know where the innocent and sweet Haerin has gone. 

Before I could say anything, she already grabbed my wrist to the ice cream counter and ordered two sticks of ice cream and asked me to pay. 

 

The people around us saying that we are sweet but they really have no idea what is going on. 

 

I didn't have any choice but to pay for it. And gosh! She picked the expensive one in purpose and I ended up paying 10$ just for two sticks of ice cream. I couldn't h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter