Final

Little Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinwoo was probably the kindest person you've ever met. He helped you even though he was busy, he was there for you when you were sad- he was a great friend.

He's known you for months now, and he might not notice, but he's starting to grow feelings for you.

He's been stealing glances at you, because he thinks you have beautiful eyes.

He's been trying to hold your hand, because he thinks it's as smooth as feather.

He's been trying to feed you, because you look thinner lately.

He's been trying to hug you, because he's afraid you'll get cold.

He's been trying to confess to you, but he's afraid that you don't feel the same way.

"Lala-ya." Jinwoo called you.

"Hm?"

"Do you like stars?"

You nodded. "I can't find a reason to not like it."

Jinwoo nodded. "Want to see the stars together some times?"

"Sure." You were both too emersed on watching a horror movie in the middle of the night.

 

The next week, Jinwoo woke up extra early to prepare things for the star-gazing that night, although they wanted to go at 4 PM.

"Okay..I think I've got everything." He exhaled and checked his phone. 9 AM. You're still asleep now, so he can't possible go to your place.

"What should I do now?"

But he doesn't know everything. At 9 AM, you were already awake, and you were deciding on what to wear tonight.

A dress? No, lots of mosquitos. Pants? Too boyish. Skirts? Again, mosquitos. Jeans? Hmm, too ordinary.

You were going crazy.

"Jihyun-ah, you gotta help me." You called your friend over.

"Be right there~" She sang.

A moment later, Jihyun was in front of your house with shopping bags.

"Jihyun, don't tell me you went shopping at 9 AM? No mall is opened at this time." You said and closed the door after she went in.

"Oh, no, I didn't. These were all clothes I never wore before."

"Really- Oh God, is that chanel??"

Jihyun nodded. "Real. So, your fairy godmother is here. Tell me what you need."

"You, are the best friend ever."

"Aw, I know I am." Jihyun said.

 

"Okay, whatever happens, tonight has to be perfect." Jinwoo said to himself. He went over to the flower

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter