Chapter Two

The Princess and The Knights of Rounds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

INCHEON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

ARRIVAL AREA:

 

Its been years since Yoona had setfoot on this Airport the gateway to her country. The last time was when she left for overseas almost five years back. Now she's here again, back for good to her father's beloved country. Where her father had served his intire life as the nations King.

 

Yoona along with her friends Yuri and Sunny walked passed thru the arrival area to the immigration and now are waiting for their baggages to be claimed. Yoona has been gazing around the airport for quite sometime now. She have seen so many people inside and out of the arrival area. Airport indeed is really a crowded place. She also spotted some people from the media.

 

Maybe there were celebrities or VIP's arriving today the reason why there are some reporters around the vicinity. She thought.

 

She is pretty sure that those reporters did not came for her, although she is the Royal Princess of Korea, no one ever knows her true identity except of course the people around her such as her family and close friends and also the people who are working inside the Royal Palace. They manage to hid her identity to the public. And what people only know is that, the Royal Princess exists. But people really don't know what she look like. And they did it for some reasons.

 

As soon as they got their luggages, they exited from the arrival area and head out to the gate. The three of them walked further to the left side of the airport. They looked for a shaded area where they could stay for while waiting for their ride.

 

The three of them waited for close to twenty minuetes already and yet no one came to fetch them up. Yuri was already pacing back and forth, checking time and again. And Sunny was sitting on one of her luggage watching Yuri pacing back and forth. While Yoona is busy with her phone.

 

“Yuri-ah!” Sunny whined, which made the two looked at her.

 

“What?” Yuri exclaimed.

 

“Could you please stop doing that?” Sunny pleaded to Yuri.

 

“Do what?” Yuri asked innocently frowning her head at the shorter girl. She then looked at Yoona asking what she had done.

 

The latter just shrugged off her shoulders and looked at Sunny. The shorter girl then rolled her eyes before she got up from her seat and placing both of her hands on her hips and face Yuri.

 

“What I'm asking you, is for you to stop pacing back and forth co'z its giving me a head ache.” Sunny explained and motioned Yuri to sit which the latter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter