Deserve

I Still Love You (아직도 사랑해)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

And yes, Myungsoo so pissed by whoever that punctured his motorcycle tyres.

So he called up the mechanic and he waits for it getting repaired.

After his motorcycle already ready, he straight going home.

Actually he got his date with his new girfriend but then when his motorcycle puntured, he knew he won't make it to his date.

So he decided to call off the date.

And he knows who puntured his motorcycle tyres.

It's the girl who he messed up with in the morning at school.

 

"Sorry honey, but my motorcycle tyres punctured. And I arrived home late. I promise that we'll have our date next time. I promise baby. Love you, So Jin. Good night.", Myungsoo ended his call with his girlfriend, So Jin.

'She ruined my first date with my new girl even though I knew that I'm not going to last long with this girl. I was about to ruin that new girl tonight but... Aishhh! !', Myungsoo thought when he was about to sleep.

"She never learn a lesson just because she taught that she's strong. I will make her pay for making my night ruined. Just see tomorrow,Suzy.", Myungsoo said to himselfs and he off to sleep.

 

 

 

 

As usual at the school, Suzy loves to sit besides Luhan as she can see Luhan. Actually she feels so grateful to sit beside him. Everyday.

At least she has something to motivates her to school. But today she's alone because today Luhan is sick. He has a very high fever. She knew this from Luhan's mother who answers her call about Luhan's whereabout since he's not in the class after the class starts.

The thing that annoys her is the evil prince whom sits another row beside Luhan and Suzy who keeps smirking at her all the time in the class.

During lunch break, when Suzy is about to go to Jieun's place, Myungsoo grabs her left arm.

"You think I don't know it's you that punctured my tyres.", Myungsoo said to her with his signature evil face expression.

"So.. You just deserves it! Don't try to mess around with me Myungsoo!", Suzy shout at Myungsoo's face as she tries to let go her left arm from Myungsoo.

"You think that you are so great and strong. Just you see. And you ruined my night yesterday,!", Myungsoo said and he let go her arm. And he goes out of the class.

Jieun tries to approach Suzy who is so angry at Myungsoo who just said that she's a .

"Nobody never called me a you evil prince!", she's actually shout that out so that Myungsoo can heard her even he's already out of the class.

"Are you okay, Suzy? Did he hurt you..?", Jieun said. Worried about her best friend.

"Nope. I'm fine. Let's go to the cafeteria. I want to eat so freaking much!", Suzy said to Jieun and headed to cafeteria.

 

 

 

"Suzy, please come home early. Tonight we have to go o gym. No wander around the park okay?!", Mark reminds Suzy on the phone.

"Yeahh.. Actually I almost forgot about this..? Hee. See you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter