Meeting the trainees

WINNER of hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mino took hours to talk about the competition. It was going to be called "WIN" and they were two groups of trainees going up against each other. 

"Okay, so I'm in team A, together with 4 other boys named Taehyun, Jinwoo, Seunghoon and Seungyoon! ___-ah, we're going to be a group if we win, I'm so excited"
you sat like a little child waiting for candy everytime he held a pause to think of more to tell you. 

The next day you went together with Mino to YG, you were free today at the cafe you worked at, and you were very excited to see the other trainees, only been hearing stories about them from Mino. when you went in, you gasped at the way YG office looked, "Wauw Minho, this is incredible" Minho kept going forward only happy to be able to impress you with his workplace. when you came around a corner where all practice room was there were already a lot of noise from music and footsteps. 
"are you late!??" you asked Mino dumfounded, he just smiled at you "ani" he couldn't help but feel happy, lately you seemed even more concerned about him, and he liked that, a lot. He opened the door to the practice room and you just stood still, you were normally very open and not shy, but being greeted by a bunch of handsome guys just made all that confidence dissapear. 

The trainees stopped everything they were doing, in order to greet you. "Hey guys, this is my bestest friend in the universe, ___-ah!" said Mino.
It seemed like Mino was the last one comi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter